Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (52232 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by macello4(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
incogni2o:

These curses will happen to me if they would have been released if you were president.

But if not, they are all your portion.

Unthoughful fellow.
just as buhari is threating Nigerians may GOD threat ur family like that, u and ur family will be opress. Say amen to dis prayer Oloriburuku, it Shall never be well with u and ur family and buhari u are praying for. Bastard animal.

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by timothydare(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2019
incogni2o:
Good news.
Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?
I think he deserves it.
I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.
I hope she never steps into that country again.
appreciate fire Bleep buhari
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by bollybill: 7:56am On May 01, 2019
incogni2o:
Good news.

Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?

I think he deserves it.

I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.

I hope she never steps into that country again.

ARE U MAD?
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by jrusky(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2019
So now she is yo be continually spotted bah? They have be spotting her since he was release or what type thrash is this?

Pls OP look for other news to get your so thirsty for traffic ok this news no longer move anyone.

Just free us from zainab spot and spot nonsense ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.