Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (52231 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
mapet:

If by "gullible" you mean "....of basic smarts".....I agree with you
father petitions FG. Under a week they say a cartel is responsible and arrest them. None of the other arrested pple seem to be their victim except this gal. The drug tramadal is a cheap drug u can find alternatives for in mecca. Wont the cartel try cocaine or methamepharine instead of 100 naira tram.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
That smile.....I'm so happy for her.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
happy 4 her.. but instead of being a peddler of stupidity and ignorance, have u truly answered their questions wholeheartedly?
B1ak3:
Good news! Congratulations to her and her family. I can't begin to imagine how they will be feeling right now.

And as expected the peddlers of hatred, religious bigotry and tribalism have arrived. Why can't we just be happy for others? Would you guys have been happy if she was executed? Na wa o

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by sageer1706(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good development and a quick one at that
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Getbizzzy: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Indeed, all animals are equal but not all were born equal.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
She go value her head now ehn. Them for don remove the head.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by B1ak3: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
roca47:
happy 4 her.. but instead of being a peddler of stupidity and ignorance, have u truly answered their questions wholeheartedly?

I am happy an innocent Nigerian was not executed. Take your argumentative spirit somewhere else. Barely a week ago ignorant people, possessed with the spirit of arguments like yourself were busy insulting and arguing with anything that walks that the government were not doing anything to save this same lady. Now that she is free the argument has transformed into something else.

I don't need to answer any of the questions because it is clearly just to provoke arguments at a time when people should be thankful for someone's life. Argue with the next person, not me.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
so being asked why Leah is still in custody is being argumentative.. may whatever u believe in give u sense
B1ak3:

I am happy an innocent Nigerian was not executed. Take your argumentative spirit somewhere else. Barely a week ago ignorant people, possessed with the spirit of arguments like yourself were busy insulting and arguing with anything that walks that the government were not doing anything to save this same lady. Now that she is free the argument has transformed into something else.

I don't need to answer any of the questions because it is clearly just to provoke arguments at a time when people should be thankful for someone's life. Argue with the next person, not me.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Gudiza(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
phonemakemoney:
It was a mistake wanted to write Beheaded a Saudi Prince.
Sure. Just kidding grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
I think she is lucky but let this be a lesson for her and if she likes again let her carry her bag and go yo Saudi in the name of Hajj.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by SOFTENGR: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na so dem for chop off this woman's head. Just like that o.

Next time be careful in the land of peace grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by SOFTENGR: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
jrusky:
I think she is lucky but let this be a lesson for her and if she likes again let her carry her bag and go yo Saudi in the name of Hajj.
She will still go, especially now that she has become "celebrity".
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Federal government had to use airport staff, to make it look real, and also because they can't be tried in Saudi. The so called staffs dey their house dey chop chicken. How sure are we that, Leah is still alive

I dey tell you.
I really hope she's still alive
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by macello4(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
incogni2o:
Good news.

Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?

I think he deserves it.

I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.

I hope she never steps into that country again.

we should appriciat buhari? e no go beter for u, ur fada and ur entire family plus u are MAD asap. Inocent girl is in bokoharam camp with buhari doing noting about it and u say we should thank buhari? Oloriburuku omo, GOD will judge u ppl.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by olamilarks(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Odingo1:

Tramadol is not a hard drug
, yes I use to take tramadol and travel with it, I only stop it when I noticed it can be abused, Tramadol is a good pain relief when it is taken in moderate quantity.

If it is a banned medicine, the control officer that checked my bag in Amsterdam Airport, Netherland would have arrested me 2 years ago.
thank God you went to the west with that ignorance bro! I've used trams too when doing really hard work, so much that I was tasting blood on my tongue!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by incogni2o: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
macello4:
we should appriciat buhari? e no go beter for u, ur fada and ur entire family plus u are MAD asap. Inocent girl is in bokoharam camp with buhari doing noting about it and u say we should thank buhari? Oloriburuku omo, GOD will judge u ppl.

These curses will happen to me if they would have been released if you were president.

But if not, they are all your portion.

Unthoughful fellow.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Freshbaba95(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I dey tell you.
I really hope she's still alive

Nigeria is just messed up, even federal government doesn't hide their tribalism anymore
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Nigeria is just messed up, even federal government doesn't hide their tribalism anymore

So True
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Freshbaba95(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

So True

Look at a man like yahaya bello who is supposed in prison, but some people will still hail him somewhere
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
mediaNGR:
Happy to see you SMILE cool cool
A country where the STORY fits only one tribe.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mapet: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
shadeyinka:

If Lear was the president's daughter, she would have been treated as a war casualty and left to die and be taped. How did they negotiate for the other students and felt that one daughter of a nobody was an insignificant collateral damage.

We all know how national resources was used to treat one boy who recklessly drove his power Ike to accident.

What we are saying is, let benevolence be without prejudice!

AND
A cultured person doesn't rain verbal abuses over disagreement of points of view

.... and a cultured person will have the decency to spell "Leah" right

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Look at a man like yahaya bello who is supposed in prison, but some people will still hail him somewhere

Abi
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Mutuwa(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

Nice question bros.
Me: The truth shall always set you free.

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by DonJossydirich(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
mediaNGR:
Zainab Aliyu with Officials of the Nigerian Consulate in Jeddah, shortly after her release from prison. She was erroneously accused of peddling drugs.

Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/zainab-aliyu-spotted-with-officials-of.html
Thank God for her.. Lucky drug pedder.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by palmshots: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Law is a body of rule conformed by the superior for the inferior to follow...It's a good news but even Saudi Arabia have to bend rules over

yes I believed the whole thing was staged no one planted any drug..Those guys only needed to admit it to free the girl..

just av money I not u go suffer
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by DonJossydirich(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
nurez305:
I'm really happy for her.... Now she will grow old to 100years easily because her early death has been reverted..... O TO PEEE
Only if she don't go back to Saudi.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by madgoat(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
FindX:
But if nah Igbo now they won't intervene.

Why should they intervene when flatron heads are biafrans and not nigerians.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
FindX:
But if nah Igbo now they won't intervene.

Because so far the main cases involving Igbos have been in countries like Malaysia and Indonesia....

Countries that executed an Australian and a Brazillian and even at one time a British woman....despite their countries leaders begging them.

I'm surprised Saudi let the girl go. But there are many Nigerians who have not been so lucky.

And anyway, why should Buhari intervene regarding drug carriers of any tribe?? Even Zainab's case was partly because NDLEA was able to prove that she had been framed....otherwise...
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by shadeyinka(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
mapet:

.... and a cultured person will have the decency to spell "Leah" right
Thanks for pointing out the spelling errors. LEAH!

But I can see that the definition of your "culture" is squinted!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by 120Achojah172: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wow

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by yusuf2488: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank God

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
One side Government
Only for the Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.