Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Was This Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was This Right Or Wrong? (342 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was This Right Or Wrong? by JejeNaija(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
This gentle guy was asking a lady out and he really liked her so much. The lady actually liked him also but she was still trying to do normal hard to get shakara for the guy. However on one occasion they happened to kiss each other (like a very good French kiss) and that made the guy excited that the kiss is a conformation that she has finally accepted to date him and he told his very close friends that he now finally had a girlfriend.
But sadly enough one of his friends happened to meet this girl somewhere and he introduced some other guys to her as that his friends girlfriend and the lady immediately responded that she wasn't his girlfriend and they were just friends. The guys friend was really touched by that and told his friend what happened.

After some days the guy confronted the girl and asked why she would just embarrass him like that and she was just laughing about it which really hurt the guy so he just accepted the fact that the girl was just taking him for a ride but he still maintained his friendship with her until one day he had an accident and was rushed to the hospital. Somehow one of the guys who rushed him to the hospital had a sister who is a friend to the girl he has been asking out, though she wasn't aware of them having anything. She assisted to take care of the guy in the hospital until they discharged him that day and she even followed her brother as they took him to his house and she helped with some cooking before she left with her brother. Meanwhile the lady he was asking out only called later that she heard what happened and she will come see him later but he just told her not to worry that he is fine.

To cut the story short, this guy and the sister of the other guy that took him to hospital became good friends and in the process they started falling in love with each other. The guy had to tell her about the other girl because she knew were a group that normally move together as friends. The girl understood and said provided they are not dating and he didn't sleep with her its fine with her dating him. That's how they started dating after some time and when the other lady knew about it, she got really mad and started beefing both of them. She completely stopped talking to the guy and even stopped moving with the girl and their group because she was so pissed off.

The two new couple are still having a beautiful relationship up till date and are preparing to get married while the other lady is still keeping serious beef with both of them.

Do you think the guy did any wrong to the first lady?

Please pardon any grammatical errors made while typing.
Re: Was This Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
This guy acted perfectly and the 1st babe has no ground to step on.... Just a bitter jealous woman who thought she could keep him on a leash forever.
Re: Was This Right Or Wrong? by phelonrays: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
I pass through this same fate before....

Now my advice and how my kidney dodged...

I know this is your story but you are just framing it with your friend........ ehn back to buz....

I promise both of them marriage with a condition of not paying their bride pricegringrin.....
you see with this the one that was truly mine then start acting funny at the first instance.....
but the other one threw insult that even make my balls went into malaria-like recession for a complete number 7⅛ days, my beards even stop growing as a result of the insult...... she deliberately write a pre-divorce an place it in a law court....... which means I can't marry her even in my dreamgrin....

back to the patience one she stood her maturity ... space me for sometimes and then comes back to ask if what I said was actually from my heart.....

bros that's how I take get my wife ooooo.....

but your case is too late to be retrieve....grin

(1) (Reply)

Three In One Package / Lovers Table-top Romantic Heart-shaped Gift Idea / 5 Things You Need To Know About Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.