Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside (678 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by 360NGUpdates: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Toke Makinwa slams Bovi for joking about her backside

OAP Toke Makinwa has taken to social media to slam comedian Bovi for making jokes about her backside.

Going by a picture of Bovi she uploaded, it appears he must have cracked the joke during one of his recent comedy shows.

In reaction, Toke Makinwa stated that the doctor who performed the cosmetic surgery on her backside got it right and so she doesn’t deserve to be made fun of by the comedian.

She wrote:

Never done this before but there’s always a first.
Dear @officialbovi First off, i actually don’t even think you are funny, more like annoying. Making a joke about my ass was real cute but one thing my dear friend, my doctor is a Gee, he got it right the first time. Just so you know cos That’s the shit that pissed me the Bleep off!!!!! P.S,
You ain’t shit
Signed
TM

@

https://360ng.com.ng/toke-makinwa-slams-bovi-for-joking-about-her-backside/

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
U for just keep kwayet and let it slide.....from as usual, sense far from u.....

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by popsy2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lmao
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
The simple fact that she had bootay surgery, IS a joke in itself....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by StarUp: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
E pain am grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by GISTBL0GGER: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams Bovi For Joking About Her Backside by IamD18: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
34 years old lady doing what on social media? Defending her ass, while her mates are settled with their families.

Spit on this useless evening newspaper.

(1) (Reply)

Teni’s Boss, Dr. Dolor Surprises Traders With His Shrewd Pricing Skills / "Faces Are Never Ugly" - Bbnaija Ceec Reveals 'hot' Thighs In New Photos / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Cleavage In Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.