Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC (16119 Views)

Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground / Breaking News; 2023, Pointers Indicates AGPA Dozie In Lead For Anambra Central. / Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
This lawmaker is finished

Quote me anywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by Is04970: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ojukwu manhood lives on.
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by Niceman4u(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77994169:
As long as he will do the best for his constituency.......that is ALL that matters.

Not to be jumping from one party to the other like prostitutes jump on bananas!

Our kobo!

Mai Suya! u too dey phuck prostitutes?
how did u know dat dey jump unto bananas?
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by gamaliel9: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
propsvila:
What is up with my Aguata, we are just through with Andy Ubah and Ifeanyi Ubah from the same senatorial zone started donning with APC and now Uzoezie but wait oh I taught it was Chukwuma Umeorji that won the House of Rep Seat. Somebody should clarify me.
i
He is a local champion...state house of assemby while Umeorji is federal house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by 113Abaeze165: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh well

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by okonyia(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
This guy is finished. He is still blind after all these while, he still not understanding that APC is dead as far as Anambra is concern. Let see where he tend to land himsry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by myresearch: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
People in his senatorial zone has moved. Power has left APGA in that zone
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by chigo003(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
See his dark head. He looks like them

1 Like

Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by Chukwurah003: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
globemoney:

APGA is the light. He has joined the list of internally displaced politicians

Displaced to Aso Rock abi? Bow down and recognize APC’s greatness.
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by MorufuAtanda: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
The only way APC can win a class captain election in Anambra is through violent rigging. That's why they are already threatening war ahead Anambra guber elections in 2021. They know the people don't like the anti-SESS APC party. So they need war to have a chance.
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by Chikeluba25(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2019
Point of correction. Ikem Uzoezie failed in the just concluded state house of Assembly Election and he is nt coming bk to the state house of Assembly.
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by obainosis4real: 3:18pm On May 01, 2019
Anambra kwenu! na your people now come and see, what do you have to say? maybe anambra isn't part of igboland! if na umahi now una go dey talk trash. Stupid and useless set of people... Money mongers.
Re: Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC by Banmeallday: 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
For anyone saying the Nigger Area can be restructured or that we should vote in revolutionaries to get peaceful referendums and the likes, the above idiot decamping has proven that the democracy is a lie and ALL political parties are filled with rogues.

You cant vote them out, and those who by chance are voted on parties outside the PDP/APC (which are the same) will likely join them for selfish and greedy ends..

Shame for Blacks

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / Mohammed Abdullahi Abubaker In A Dapper Outfit As He Leaves Nigeria For Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.