Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. (2466 Views)

Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igbos Are From Ile-Ife - Ohanaeze Kicks / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
If I had not watched this movie, I would have believe everything on that thread...created by one Ymodulus..

In rushing to spread falsehood on nairaland, he didnt watch or get the message of the movie well.......

he wrote and i quote...
" Some months ago i wrote an article on why the Deltans are not igbos and should be left out of the Biafram struggle.
Today while watching a Nigerian Movie title " The Meeting Silverbird Cinema "
I watched this, and I noticed the igbo lady trying so hard to make sure that Rita Dominic a Delta woman accept that she is Igbo and not Delta.
Why are igbos this forceful. Deltans say leave them alone "

Now this is totally false and that's not what happened...
I only blame those who argue over 7 pages with u...because they should have verified your claims..

The woman by name is Mrs kachikwu....from delta while Rita the secretary is Igbo....the woman was speaking Igbo to her to gain what she wants and that is to see the minister while Rita was telling her ooooo now u are Igbo...speak English because am not hearing u ....tomorrow now you will say you are delta Igbo and the woman replied Igbo is Igbo......

op go and watch the movie again......At your age you can't watch and understand a simple Nollywood movie, is it Hollywood that you will then understand...?

May God save the souls of peddlers of lies and falsehood.

If you are below 18 years and you understand a movie , get someone to explain it for you ,that's why someone movies are rated 16 or 18 for understanding.

Many are too myopic just to achieve a goal... may God save you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Igbo is Igbo.

Cigar is Cigar.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s]If I had not watched this movie, I would have believe everything on that thread...created by one Ymodulus..

In rushing to spread falsehood on nairaland, he didnt watch or get the message of the movie well.......

he wrote and i quote...
" Some months ago i wrote an article on why the Deltans are not igbos and should be left out of the Biafram struggle.
Today while watching a Nigerian Movie title " The Meeting Silverbird Cinema "
I watched this, and I noticed the igbo lady trying so hard to make sure that Rita Dominic a Delta woman accept that she is Igbo and not Delta.
Why are igbos this forceful. Deltans say leave them alone "

Now this is totally false and that's not what happened...
I only blame those who argue over 7 pages with u...because they should have verified your clsim..

The woman by name is Mrs kachikwu....from delta while Rita the secretary is Igbo....the woman was speaking Igbo to her to gain what she wants and that is to see the minister while Rita was telling her ooooo now u are Igbo...speak English because am not hearing u ....tomorrow now you will say you are delta Igbo and the woman replied Igbo is Igbo......

op go and watch the movie again......At your age you can't watch and understand a simple Nollywood movie, is it Hollywood that you will then understand...?

May God save the souls of peddlers of lies and falsehood[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by amaniro: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
The movie is about Nonchalance and corruption in Nigeria public and civil service. Rita in the movie was portrayed as a typical Nigerian civil servant. (Even though she was a sectary) she only allows rich and important people meet the minister quickly.

Your observations is just the sub or shady part of the movie.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by mancanoe: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
The op need to visit a psychiatric clinic to examine his brain.... I am from Aniocha LGA Delta state and am a chronic Igbo... Very igbotic to the core.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Next time OP, convey your points clearly as against because most of us have to no time for afonja and their lies. Once we read the first sentence of your post and realize it sounds like an afonja, we just assume its from an afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Success1020 post=77995946][/quote]
Go and look for your age mate...
I don't play that game.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by mancanoe: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anytime they want to pull traffic on nairaland they fly this identity kite....

5 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Olu20090:
Afonja at it again. These people are one of the most wicked people on the face of this planet earth. They don't know God and God has never known them. Stay away from them.

I have learnt that u guys don't read and rush to comment...too bad...

afonja this and that....did u read the write up...

haba.....chineke mu eeeeee....haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
We are one

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by TundeBricklayer: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't know why you enjoying being stupid
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
next.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by opparadise: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Igbo is Igbo. I don't know anything'bout Biafra or Nigeria. Let them sell both and just give me my share.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by oilPUSSY(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Copy and paste..

I am sure the original OP that created this thread that day received what he never thought.. He got brutal replies from people he never expected
I am sure you want to receive the same backlash.

https://www.nairaland.com/2601360/why-igbos-trying-hard-claim/5#41643206
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by ideynl1: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
The OP is Edo.

Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
How people that say they are enlightened spend 7 pages arguing rubbish without even. going to watch the said movie to verify if what the guy said is true according to his explanation....

Rather 7 pages wasted arguing blindly to wrong interpretation....

I tire for the kind of youths, elders that we have today that can't reason normal again...

Tribalistic, bigotry off shoot to another dimension.

instead of focusing on the topic, many went off tangent defending rubbish abstract to the topic...

After they will blame buhari for acting abnormal....

Ndi Ara.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Copy and paste..

I am sure the original OP that created this thread that day received what he never expected.. He got a brutal reply with people's comment..
I am sure you want to receive the same backlash.

https://www.nairaland.com/2601360/why-igbos-trying-hard-claim/5#41643206

You claim to defend igbo but nwanyi you are a brutal disappointment to ndigbo...

are u so uneducated that u can't go and watch the movie, then come back to correct the said op bearing in mind he didn't get the message passed in Igbo.

sometimes most of u guys are doing more harm to yourself...

backlash when u can't correct simple mistake.....Ndo.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
ideynl1:
The OP is Edo.
Don't be deceived.
and as for you.....
Igbos don't misbehave the way you guys do here..
Igbos think, reply and tackle issues with reason....

next.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Dreambeat: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guys please read and understand what the op wrote before insulting him.He was actually trying to burst the lies of someone who wrote a lie about a particular movie where the said person was trying to criticize Igbo for wanting to 'forcefully claim Delta Igbos as Igbos' in a conversation between Rita Dominic and another lady in the movie whereas that was not what happened in the movie.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by oilPUSSY(f): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You claim to defend igbo but nwanyi you are a brutal disappointment to ndigbo...

are u so uneducated that u can't go and watch the movie, then come back to correct the said op bearing in mind he didn't get the message passed in Igbo.

sometimes most of u guys are doing more harm to yourself...

backlash when u can't correct simple mistake.....Ndo.
You are disappointed because I saw that thread before you.. grin
I won't stop telling you this...All your efforts Will always be fruitless..
You know what I am saying .
How far with your "Reelectbuhari" handle ?.. Oh, I forgot that the election is over.
Anambra Igbo wannabe

3 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dreambeat:
Guys please read and understand what the op wrote before insulting him.He was actually trying to burst the lies of someone who wrote a lie about a particular movie where the said person was trying to criticize Igbo for wanting to 'forcefully claim Delta Igbos as Igbos' in a conversation between Rita Dominic and another lady in the movie whereas that was not what happened in the movie.

God bless you...

Am dumbfounded.... today

which means that most of these guys don't actually read the message before commenting....

So pathetic.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You are disappointed because I saw that thread before you.. grin
I won't stop telling you this...All your efforts Will always be fruitless..
You know what I am saying .
How far with your "Reelectbuhari" handle ?.. Oh, I forgot that the election is over.
Anambra Igbo wannabe

May God have mercy on you and many others here...

Someone's future wife....Ndo.
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Follygunners: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
amaniro:
The movie is about Nonchalance and corruption in Nigeria public and civil service. Rita in the movie was portrayed as a typical Nigerian civil servant. (Even though she was a sectary) she only allows rich and important people meet the minister quickly.

Your observations is just the sub or shady part of the movie.

Am not analysing the movie...

I only pointed the actual discussion that eschewed between Rita and mrs kachikwu which was misinterpreted by one ymodulus giving false information......
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Westbestside: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Olu20090:
Afonja at it again. These people are one of the most wicked people on the face of this planet earth. They don't know God and God has never known them. Stay away from them.
Eyah, see person wey God knows or know God. In fact, God is the direct uncle to him.

ODE.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Mace0lane: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
At least this should expose how foolish many of your tribesmen are. You have confirmed their foolishness yourself n there will still be more confirmation for you to understand you all need help.

Osagyefo98:

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mace0lane:
At least this should expose how foolish many of your tribesmen are. You have confirmed their foolishness yourself n there will still be more confirmation for you to understand you all need help.

You have not reached the stage to get my attention, if you do even mods will let you know....

Find your mate that you play with.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by DonJossydirich(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am Anioma boy_A strong Igbotic. Infact this very topic made me to open an account with nairaland today. I have been following every thread in this forum since 2013 but the lies against us the Igbos in Delta state is much and need to stop. The whole of Delta north is an Igbnland, even Buhari knows it. I hope i'm wellcome to this fun forum?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by Afamed: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Be proud of your identity for once. Tunde conductor
Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:48am On May 01, 2019
DonJossydirich:
I am Anioma boy_A strong Igbotic. Infact this very topic made me to open an account with nairaland today. I have been following every thread in this forum since 2013 but the lies against us the Igbos in Delta state is much and need to stop. The whole of Delta north is an Igbnland, even Buhari knows it. I hope i'm wellcome to this fun forum?

The problem with this people especially the Op.. Is that they don't go anywhere.. They just stay in one oshogbo cave all their lives and open a Nairaland account ...

It's quite pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by DREagon(m): 4:51am On May 01, 2019
The fact is that most of the people claiming that delta north are not igbos are not from there, they are mostly Edos and yorubas, it pains them so much when they see their names on achievements they will start shouting they are not IGBOS they are delta IGBOS, but if those same name happen to show up on crime they wont be delta igbos the will be igbos, when major chukwuma nzeogu headed the 1966 coup he was identified as an Igbo man, nobody came out to say that he is not an igbo man, the igbos did not deny him as their son, they carried the cross, which is one of the reasons we are been marginalised, yet some people are still spitting rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. by amaniro: 7:27am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am not analysing the movie...

I only pointed the actual discussion that eschewed between Rita and mrs kachikwu which was misinterpreted by one ymodulus giving false information......

Well, Mrs Kachikwu wanted to use tribal smililarities to get access to the minister. But she failed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gods Of Igbo Culture / History Of Agbor And Ika People / Which Tribe Do My Looks Resemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.