Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home (62860 Views)

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Rubbiish(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2019
SageMK:
Lol. It's called home for a reason.
Everyone is a beast at home. Eating habit changes.
True
Especially when u are alone lol
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by VenomFate: 8:13pm On May 01, 2019
FAKE LIFE FAKE LIFE AS IF IT'S ONLY THE LADIES
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2019
opparadise:
Everything'bout 99% of girls are fake: eye brows, eye lashes, fake eyes, lips colour, nose natural shape, artificial ears, fake hair, fake walking posture, fake bending posture with waist back, push up bras (fake cleavages that normally have low self esteem), waist trainers for fake waists, make-ups to cover fake ugliness, powder to illuminate fake faces, perfume to cover body odour, fake talking habit, fake sitting habit (they sit anyhow at home), fake sleeping habit (they sleep drooling at home), fake finger nail and toes. Some will even be wearing lipstick on that lips that cannot spell 'ecclesiastics'. God must punish these fake people!
If they don't put them you will still complain

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lol true but not only ladies, men do that also, one thing I can never order for when in a restaurant is any native food cos I like to use my hands when eating it to feel the taste, instead of using fork, and be forming rubbish, doesn't make sense.
Nothing wrong in using washed hands to eat native food.
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2019
So because I want to appear to be “real” and not fake, I should throw away all etiquette and home training in public and eat like a cow so you alpha makes can applaud me as a girl that doesn't form? Bullshit!

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:22pm On May 01, 2019
grin So true.
In public I eat my chicken like say the thing dey fear me and las las I go leave the bone.
For house taa!!!commot here oiso. I go grind the bone even the spirit of the chicken join.
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by HMarshal(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2019
It's simple etiquette/public courtesy /public manners.its applicable to men too...tho she did exaggerate it abit
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by oglalasioux(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2019
Many women are very very dirty when you get close to them.

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2019
grin woman. Wo man. Only Yoruba go understand the meaning very well. Use it anyhow it mean the same thing.
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by DonroxyII: 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
LarryBee1k:

One, your hand will be smelling after eating eg fufu
Imagine dipping nails inside swallow
As a man, I can't eat swallow outside (only when desperate)
I eat different when I'm outside (it's called being normal) at home I can be singing with my plate while eating but outside I've to be careful not to leave bad impressions and you know first impression matters

Both men and women do this.
I eat swallow anywhere and i use fork .... i hate to wash my hand before and after eating and i hate my hand smelling food eg fufu, EBA, pounded yam after eating .... i use fork home and anyway

I dont give a damn about some mumu onlookers ..... laslas, na me pay for my food!!

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by ameh99: 8:57pm On May 01, 2019
Take an Igbo girl on a date then you will know the difference..
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2019
Lol,was wondering too until i saw my guy doing it,its not really bad at all,i even fell in love with the style,he was so good at it
@bolden,maybe you were not doing it right kiss
Adanairaland:
How do people even eat Eba with fork?
I tried that once and Mehn the food tire me to eat..
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 01, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
So because I want to appear to be “real” and not fake, I should throw away all etiquette and home training in public and eat like a cow so you alpha makes can applaud me as a girl that doesn't form? Bullshit!
Shut TFU!
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
e pain am
alpha males can die
by the way, got milk? cheesy
Nofavorss:
Shut TFU!
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
e pain am
alpha males can die
by the way, got milk? cheesy
Alpha kor Omega ni.

I got fluid cheesy cheesy Can you lap dance? wink
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 01, 2019
I mean bress milik undecided

what size of bra you wear cheesy
Nofavorss:
Alpha kor Omega ni.

I got fluid cheesy cheesy Can you lap dance? wink
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by jojothaiv(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2019
midolian:
Ladies shā-... grin

Well, some of dem no send oo..even for public, dem dey do worse sometimes..

Attended a conference just last week and when it was time for lunch, this lady filled her plate with everything the conference had to offer for lunch..before sitting to pass judgement on the "food basket", I was 'shocked' to see this lady unzip and unfasten the button of her trouser(like she was running mad) to allow easy passage of food..to where? Honestly, I don't know
Sabi Pesin....

1 Like

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Kirinwa: 9:21pm On May 01, 2019
Is that Oshoala for real or her fake? kiss
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I mean bress milik undecided

what size of bra you wear cheesy
34 D
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2019
No lies told lmao
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Emih00001(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2019
Ladies

lala...please judge this one
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2019
hmmmmm, she will even lick the plate join but when on a date she will be forming like a slay queen.
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by LarryBee1k: 10:13pm On May 01, 2019
DonroxyII:
I eat swallow anywhere and i use fork .... i hate to wash my hand before and after eating and i hate my hand smelling food eg fufu, EBA, pounded yam after eating .... i use fork home and anyway

I dont give a damn about some mumu onlookers ..... laslas, na me pay for my food!!

Correct man
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2019
biGDhAp:
..for which kind restaurant you dey chop wey dem no get liquid soap wey you fit take wash hand
Even with washing hands, sometimes the soup still smells
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by CapitalHYC(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2019
If you have ever dated An Uhrhobo Girl, you would know not all girls form on a date... A True Delta girl does not hide her love for Eba and Banga soup... they love it and they are never ashamed to request for it or eat it like they eat at home

Note: I'm Yoruba
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2019
tendingNews:
A Slay Queen has depicted how babes eat when they go on a date with a guy and how they eat when they are at home.

She had to act posh and behave like the slay queen she is when she went out with her guy.

But when she got home, she became her real self and ate the real way she likes, removed her wig and balanced well.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/how-girls-eat-on-date-vs-how-they-eat.html?m=1

girls and fake life be like 5n6 or hammer n nail or cucumber n puna
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by tydi(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Correct man

your ODE stinks.. so much for social media.. ah swear
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2019
opparadise:
Everything'bout 99% of girls are fake: eye brows, eye lashes, fake eyes, lips colour, nose natural shape, artificial ears, fake hair, fake walking posture, fake bending posture with waist back, push up bras (fake cleavages that normally have low self esteem), waist trainers for fake waists, make-ups to cover fake ugliness, powder to illuminate fake faces, perfume to cover body odour, fake talking habit, fake sitting habit (they sit anyhow at home), fake sleeping habit (they sleep drooling at home), fake finger nail and toes. Some will even be wearing lipstick on that lips that cannot spell 'ecclesiastics'. God must punish these fake people!

Keep exposing your mother and sisters
Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by SamOyovwi: 11:02pm On May 01, 2019
Even when owner of Facebook come Nigeria, na hand he use take swallow. Some wey claim to be rich go dey use fork. Them get money reach Mark. Who am I. I nor send anybody. Na my food. Na my belle e dey enter grin grin grin
Biglittlelois:
Lol true but not only ladies, men do that also, one thing I can never order for when in a restaurant is any native food cos I like to use my hands when eating it to feel the taste, instead of using fork, and be forming rubbish, doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by mayorisaac: 11:47pm On May 01, 2019
gbefun
tendingNews:
A Slay Queen has depicted how babes eat when they go on a date with a guy and how they eat when they are at home.

She had to act posh and behave like the slay queen she is when she went out with her guy.

But when she got home, she became her real self and ate the real way she likes, removed her wig and balanced well.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/how-girls-eat-on-date-vs-how-they-eat.html?m=1

Re: How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home by ubee(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2019
opparadise:
You seem to have a major bitterness towards ladies(chics)
What happened, have you been rebuffed almost all your life by them thereby leaving you bitter and lacking confidence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.