Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (99220 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by mmclatino(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2019
Moral lesson ::: BE RICH!
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:26am On May 01, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
One day I'll marry his daughter too!! Karma has real existence

Why mention karma because you might marry his daughter? Are you evil?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by oforjide: 12:30am On May 01, 2019
encryptjay:
And it seems her make up game is being done in such a way to make her look mature.

Naso dem push her she from 16 to 22 in less than 2 years grin
this lunar nobody put regina on 22, it was ur useless sister kemi that said so, and everybody knew her as a mad woman and her comments are irrelevant, so It is foolish people like u that believed her.
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On May 01, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by saint17: 12:33am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=oforjide post=77998954]u re a lunatic for calling an innocent young talented and blessed lady a slut.regina didn't commit any abomination and has never been involved in any form of scandal. u never see her as ur role model but rather u re one of those people that always pray for downfall but God has shamed all of u. If I may ask u, how does regine decision concerns u or are u among those that want to commit suicide becos her personal life. Pls if u among I urge u to commit the suicide becos u re a disgrace to the society.

like seriously
were you paid to come display your stupidity on these platform.
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 01, 2019
Prince Ned no be her husband but her father.
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by oforjide: 12:51am On May 01, 2019
saint17:
wow
what a universe I found myself in
REGINA DANIELS
a female Nollywood actress I once consider a role model all of a sudden turning into a slut just for money

And I also wonder why a 59 year's old man would choose to marry a teenager when he can also adopt her as his daughter
u re a lunatic for calling an innocent young talented and blessed lady a slut.regina didn't commit any abomination and has never been involved in any form of scandal. u never see her as ur role model but rather u re one of those people that always pray for her downfall but God has shamed all of u. If I may ask u, how does regine decision concerns u or are u among those that want to commit suicide just becos of her personal life, Pls if u among, I urge u to commit the suicide becos u re a disgrace to the society.
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Davcon: 1:00am On May 01, 2019
Is it me or is that man not happy....he keep face like say he went into the marriage under duress cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
is she also your sister,why you dey ask me?

She's not my sister but the insults are too much na embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by saint17: 1:06am On May 01, 2019
oforjide:
u re a lunatic for calling an innocent young talented and blessed lady a slut.regina didn't commit any abomination and has never been involved in any form of scandal. u never see her as ur role model but rather u re one of those people that always pray for her downfall but God has shamed all of u. If I may ask u, how does regine decision concerns u or are u among those that want to commit suicide just becos of her personal life, Pls if u among, I urge u to commit the suicide becos u re a disgrace to the society.

were you paid to display your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by KosherCapital(m): 1:08am On May 01, 2019
If i fit see Any of this nairaland admins and noderators na very hot slap go follow them.... especially @Seun

Every time Regina Daniels Regina Daniels.... what is all this we no rest for you... every day for front page na Regina Regina.. haba undecided kiss

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 1:09am On May 01, 2019
Samxp:
Hack PS3 for sale, 250G, model 2004b,2pads,power cord, 5games inside, location Lagos, price 43k

https:///2347064255205

Ps 3 hahahah for 43k bro if u see 10k rush am

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:15am On May 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
How can I unsee what I have seen...

The world is fast coming to an end
Too late. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 1:16am On May 01, 2019
i swear this girl no fine atall na becaus she fair , see her body shape sef once she give birth her beauty will fed away mark my words

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On May 01, 2019
chibbyRJ:
sad
Mr Jollof reacts to Regina Daniels Marriage to Ned Nwoko. (Video)
Click the link below to read more:
https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/30/mr-jollof-reacts-to-regina-daniels-marriage-to-need-nwoko-photos/

Who is Mr. Jellif and why should we go and watch his video
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by nedubest(m): 1:23am On May 01, 2019
in this life, have money oo
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:33am On May 01, 2019
WHY SHE WAN COME CRY FOR THE PHOTO NAH ?
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by flowx(m): 1:39am On May 01, 2019
Rosarie:
Anybody who supports such;i hope they will do same to their own daughters.money make people loose it.
This lady just prayed for me at the middle of the night like this.... Ok o! I grab it with a resounding AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 01, 2019
Gkemz:
She's already getting along with her step daughters. That's a good way to go.

She is only pretending. She does not love that man a single bit. When dust settles and she gets accustomed to the life of luxury like she was born into it, she will become bored and sad again wishing her husband was young and handsome. It is just the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by saint17: 1:43am On May 01, 2019
mmadu5:
i swear this girl no fine atall na becaus she fair , see her body shape sef once she give birth her beauty will fed away mark my words

learn to appreciate beauty for once
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by saint17: 1:49am On May 01, 2019
Xda59:

She is only pretending. She does not love that man a single bit. When dust settles and she gets accustomed to the life of luxury like she was born into it, she will become bored and sad again wishing her husband was young and handsome. It is just the way it is.

yeah
I support you on these
divorce story LOADING

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by cookingsoul(m): 2:38am On May 01, 2019
see ugliness.ted gwoko d ugly bastard
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Follygunners: 2:45am On May 01, 2019
oforjide:
u re the most stupid and foolish human being on this planet. Woman is asset and regina is matured and intelligent to guide herself, if truely this speculation is true, that means she made a good decision for herself and we her fans are happy for her. she isn't the only person that married a rich advanced man. Trump,buhari,tinubu,ojukwu,putin etc all married their daughters agemates. U problem is jealousy, if you re so pained about a decision of a lady u re nt qualified to be her maid and as well doesn't know u exist, pls look for a transformer somewhere around u and hug.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by Enge23(f): 2:56am On May 01, 2019
Hello nairalanders I want to appeal to whoever is lead to assist me financially,I am a young woman based in Lagos and I am into the business of Tiger nuts and date drinks.I also make ginger drinks.I make the drinks and sell within Ikeja and its environs to support myself as jobs are hard to come by.My problem is that the drinks easily gets sour if not refrigerated.I don't have a refrigerator so I beg friends who has to help me keep in theirs.

My major challenge is that most times due to power failure my drinks gets sour and I am forced to trow them away.The drinks is expensive to make and each time I am forced to trow them away when they get sour it drains the little profit that I am making.What I am urgently in need of now is a DEEP FREEZER and a GENERATOR and I can get a good tokunbo deep freezer for 50k and tokumbo generator to power the freezer for 40k. All I need now is 90k to be able to continue my business that is why i am here begging all goodhearted nairalanders to assist me with whatever amount be it 100 no amount is too small please.Thank you all for even taking time to read this at all.If you are lead to assist kindly message me.God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 3:00am On May 01, 2019
Rosarie:
Anybody who supports such;i hope they will do same to their own daughters.money make people loose it.
as if you won't jump at the opportunity?
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by cvibe2: 3:03am On May 01, 2019
When a man has money, women don't fight each other...the women just shift and adjust for one another because there is enough to go round..

But try this when the man is average...
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by mokane28: 3:04am On May 01, 2019
Thank you my brother, tell them Nigerians see any light skinned lady as beautiful, this girl is not beautiful at all and any man that sees her as beautiful has poor taste in women, na her round face like ball dey vex me pass
mmadu5:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by cvibe2: 3:08am On May 01, 2019
Benekruku:

False! They only act like they got mind.

This girl has real mind.

.my worry is just that, It's more difficult to impregnate responsible ladies. You get them in bed and fire all through the night thinking you will nail them with that. Bro, dem no dey get belle

Can you stand on the main road in a secluded area at midnight waiting for an unknown somebody to come and carry you for the night? Take it! Dem get mind
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:10am On May 01, 2019
Bad belle people go die, I swear!
Re: Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) by cvibe2: 3:14am On May 01, 2019
Enge23:
Hello nairalanders I want to appeal to whoever is lead to assist me financially,I am a young woman based in Lagos and I am into the business of Tiger nuts and date drinks.I also make ginger drinks.I make the drinks and sell within Ikeja and its environs to support myself as jobs are hard to come by.My problem is that the drinks easily gets sour if not refrigerated.I don't have a refrigerator so I beg friends who has to help me keep in theirs.

My major challenge is that most times due to power failure my drinks gets sour and I am forced to trow them away.The drinks is expensive to make and each time I am forced to trow them away when they get sour it drains the little profit that I am making.What I am urgently in need of now is a DEEP FREEZER and a GENERATOR and I can get a good tokunbo deep freezer for 50k and tokumbo generator to power the freezer for 40k. All I need now is 90k to be able to continue my business that is why i am here begging all goodhearted nairalanders to assist me with whatever amount be it 100 no amount is too small please.Thank you all for even taking time to read this at all.If you are lead to assist kindly message me.God bless you all.

You need to research how you can increase the shelf life and preserve your product first. Because if generator packs up, Nepa takes light, fuel scarcity, or fridge faulty, you are back to square one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Women / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.