Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 (1650 Views)

How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App / Secret MTN USSD Code To Enjoy Unlimited Data / How To Accumulate More Data Up To 1GB On Gidimo App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 by edoziechris: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Here is a tutorial on how you can hack gidimo app to get unlimited data
How many of you have gotten your free 150mb or more than 700mb from the Gidimo app, if you are yet to get, search this thread I share I guide on how to do so, today I bring yet another tweak with this tweak you can hack dent app for unlimited data. that's to say that you can get up to 3gb or more from the Gidimo app, in fact, the limit is dependent on your strength to apply the bypass/gidimo hack trick

How to hack Gidimo app

First, download the apps below

1. Download Text app, Download it from here
2. Download Gidimo App, Download Directly from here
3. Download Melon App, Download from Here

install these apps, and follow the screenshot Guided instructions here to hack gidimo app for unlimited data...

Enjoy

credits: Androidtechvilla

(1) (Reply)

How To Unbanned Your Number On Whatsapp In 2019 / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics / How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.