Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Truth About SEX You Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About SEX You Must Know (628 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About SEX You Must Know by Jitesblog00101: 12:08am On May 01, 2019
Sex is a very powerful thing, it improves your mood, does a lot of stuffs to you... i don't know. But we need to look at this thing called Sex. Sex means different things to different people. Above all, it is a healthy and natural activity.  It is something most people enjoy and find meaningful even if they create meaning in different ways.

So... Are you still asking the question on the best time to have sex? well i will answer that question. You should have sex when you have common sense. You shouldn't just do the sex thing because you feel like.. It should be purposeful, sex doesn't make you a man or woman, it decreases you, you loose strength, name it. Ask any great man if sex will help you in your way to success. No it won't. Except you're having it with your life partner. See the rest @Jitesblog.com

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lucky Or Guilty. Need Advice / Top 12 Secrets To Make Your Boobs Look Bigger And Attractive / One Minute Man - (story By Bodaola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.