Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc (6383 Views)

U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / Russia Is A Better Friend Of Africa Than The West / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 16, 2019
morpheus24:

It was quite clear even for an outsider like me to predict that Ramaphosa had a far better shot at winning at the ANC's National conference than Dlamini-Zuma so the DA strategically should have anticipated and planned for that.

I agree. The parties internal struggles followed by an identity crisis did put off many voters and did loose, I would assume stunch neo-liberals like yourself but then again that would be expected in a party that had its inception in "white liberalism" without taking into account or mis diagnosing the palpitations of the countries issues.

I read "I write what I like" by Steve Biko a few years back and he articulates this "white liberal" paradigm that is evident and still present in the politics of the DA.

Actually it was not that clear cut at all.... The National Conference of 2017 was the closest it has ever been.... Also the DA failed to predict that Jacob Zuma would resigned before the end of his term, which is actually funny because they repeatedly called for his resignation but it was actually his resignation which caused their whole campaign to become irrelevant. But funnily enough was that the CEO of the IRR actually warned them of a scenario of an ANC turn around years ago.... But it fell on death ears.

inception in "white liberalism" without taking into account or mis diagnosing the palpitations of the countries issues.

Well it was these so called "white liberalism" policies that won them votes..... Even more so in the none white community than in the white community and the reason for that was these policies actually uplifted the poor and created jobs..... Hence why the Wester Cape went from the most unequal to the most equal province in SA.

Now however it's a different story..... And as you said the DA have no direction and no identity.
Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by Johncables402: 5:55am On May 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what truth? I asked a question, you're the one who seems butthurt

South Africans are idiots who blame whites for their problems like our Hausa fools and their Afonja muslim slaves.
Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by Johncables402: 5:59am On May 17, 2019
jln115:

Actually it was not that clear cut at all.... The National Conference of 2017 was the closest it has ever been.... Also the DA failed to predict that Jacob Zuma would resigned before the end of his term, which is actually funny because they repeatedly called for his resignation but it was actually his resignation which caused their whole campaign to become irrelevant. But funnily enough was that the CEO of the IRR actually warned them of a scenario of an ANC turn around years ago.... But it fell on death ears.

inception in "white liberalism" without taking into account or mis diagnosing the palpitations of the countries issues.

Well it was these so called "white liberalism" policies that won them votes..... Even more so in the none white community than in the white community and the reason for that was these policies actually uplifted the poor and created jobs..... Hence why the Wester Cape went from the most unequal to the most equal province in SA.

Now however it's a different story..... And as you said the DA have no direction and no identity.

Why are you explaining yourself to a motorcycle driver ?. There is no reasonable discussion you can have with that herdsmen , all they know is blaming the British instead of giving educated and industrious tribes the chance to takeover the country .
Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2019
Johncables402:

Why are you explaining yourself to a motorcycle driver ?. There is no reasonable discussion you can have with that herdsmen , all they know is blaming the British instead of giving educated and industrious tribes the chance to takeover the country .
It's actually people like you I can't have a discussion with!

1 Like

Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by morpheus24: 5:28pm On May 17, 2019
Johncables402:

blah..blah..blah….blah...blah blah blah blah blah....blah...blah...blah...

Yaba left is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by morpheus24: 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
jln115:
It's actually people like you I can't have a discussion with!

He is focused on his tribal hatred for Northerners who continue to be more politically savvy and projects that hatred on me, forgetting that I potentially may be from any of the remaining 100+ tribal groups in the country who to him are of no consequence.

IQ level for this one, not so high!

1 Like

Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2019
morpheus24:

He is focused on his tribal hatred for Northerners who continue to be more politically savvy and projects that hatred on me, forgetting that I potentially may be from any of the remaining 100+ tribal groups in the country who to him are of no consequence.

IQ level for this one, not so high!
The reason I don't debate with people like that is simply the fact that I can't dumb down to their level because I have a fear of heights.

1 Like

Re: There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc by IronGalaxy: 11:31pm On May 17, 2019
Johncables402:

South Africans are idiots who blame whites for their problems like our Hausa fools and their Afonja muslim slaves.
this sounds very Nigerian, as if whites can't be blamed for some things we experience as a country. at times i forget that in the eyes of Nigerians white people can do no wrong. bro better stick to your dail tribal bickering with the afonjas and leave South African issues alone they are too complex for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / Armed Protesters In Cameroon Ask For President Biya's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.