Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) (32566 Views)

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 01, 2019
We never see anything yet.
THANK GOD GOWON and DANJUMA are alive to see all these.

In BIAFRA, AFRICA died.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Spatta: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
I hope they don't come for a reprisal attack on Jos. Nigeria is a dead country. The most Bad news comes from Nigeria
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Grace001: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
Beat of war. Except the story that touches the heart anytime soon from that part of the country. Unfortunately the security operatives will be in sleeping mode now just for the Fulanis to carry out their revenge

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2019
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by seegi(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2019
this Fulani people will also be planning to retaliate

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one

what is nice about this.... do u know how many life will go down for this....

this whole country is running mad

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2019
Sad but I don't trust this news source.

Its same pix so why see more pics below?

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2019
IF the killing starts, even though "to type RIP" wan fall from my pocket, I no go give out! angry angry angry angry
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
No one has monopoly over violence tongue
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by donsmasher74(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
New musing video alert "elebe (astonishing beauty )by Don Smasher drops on the international workers day. Don Smasher seems to have been trapped by the beauty of the damsel as he promised the world to her just to have her as his. This is a must watch, really beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Elebe ejeoru to the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5nnUj-X-Y
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2019
NORSIYK:
They should kill the fulani terrorists not the cows
PERIOD
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
thatigboman:
fulani values cow more than human beings

Just like some people value money more than human life

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:36am On May 01, 2019
You shy on their source of livelihood. Expect retailiation.
But really why didnt they just steal the cows and eat them. Why waste them like these. This is a sin in all religions including atheism

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2019
This nation under Buhari is in the shreds.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Afonja007: 9:38am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Make una ready for battle o grin
the militias are God fearing people they did not kill any human but cows only, fulani people will kill cows humans both young and old new born and the unborn one,
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2019
Richie0974:
I feel there's a sponsoring in all these, people paid to act like herdsmen and killing people others act like villagers to attack herdsmen and so the inter tribal war rages on just to sink thr country.
you done see am well

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
TANID:
Our Own Problems Now Affected Animals Too

Lol, funny thing is that this cows have no clue about any conflict. What a waste of natural resources.
na wa ... ..and I was here this morning, thinking of how to buy a cow for my wife's upcoming birthday.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
Ok seen. Let those in Suya business go and pick them up and they should send them to IDP for consumption.

I have no reason to pity animal own by human killers that has no remorse.

To hell with the fulani herdsmen and to hell to the cows.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one
Did u even think before typing this? You know the Fulani will retaliate and it would only signal more violence. Only you know what's nice about this.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by etcme(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2019
Leave innocent animals alone and face the culprits.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by lawman88(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2019
This is very good. Next time and please kill the Fulanis join. Or attack their settlement tonight and wipe them out
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:42am On May 01, 2019
Old images to instigate the killing of innocent christians in the Jos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by asobo: 9:43am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
this Jos people are fool. the Fulani's are killing your people and there you are killing their cows to retaliate the people killed. there is no sense in it at all, can they compare the live of human beings that the Fulani have killed to the number of cows they have killed. why not focus on killing the Fulani too rather than their cows
A Fulani man values his cow more than your life if you don't know.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2019
Richie0974:
I feel there's a sponsoring in all these, people paid to act like herdsmen and killing people others act like villagers to attack herdsmen and so the inter tribal war rages on just to sink thr country.

You are getting the point.
I said yesterday that these herdsmen are targeting/killing farmers to starve the country. This can only be a Mastermind of top politicians in Buhari's administration.
They want the whole country to be like there northern state. With famine, it will be easier to control the majority.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by takin35(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2019
[Nice one abi? Let me tell you, an average fulani man prefer to die than a cow to be killed just like that. The battle would come and people will die because of this.quote author=Excaperx post=78001647]Nice one[/quote]
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Shelumiel: 9:43am On May 01, 2019
Afonja007:
the militias are God fearing people they did not kill any human but cows only, fulani people will kill cows humans both young and old new born and the unborn one,
Take or leave it : The fulani people will fight those militia for killing their cows. Which is why they must now be ready for battle

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Truthbites: 9:44am On May 01, 2019
U guys voted the ruling party so deal with it. Useni is an ex military guy. Maybe he would have been a tougher governor. Deal with ur next level
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
thatigboman:
fulani values cow more than human beings

Just as others value their stock in the shop.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2019
Be grateful it's not your lives they took.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by MrDebonair: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
On one hand, I doubt if the owners will not cut them up for sale to reduce their losses. Definitely meat from the cows will circulate into the market and people commenting here will be eating them unknowingly.

On the other hand, reprisal will be inevitably fatal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos / Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.