Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) (32569 Views)

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by City001: 10:21am On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:
Too bad the senior citizens of Nigeria were killed.

I believe if they were in captivity, Buhari would have sent the Minister of Defense, Chief of Army Staff, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, SARS, SSS, DSS, Agbero and Almajiri to secure their release.
Bross mi.....flesh and did not revealed this to you,you are a very very sensible somebody.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:
Am not promoting violence o but i think what is what doing is worth doing well.

Why killing only their cows when they have been massacring your brothers and sisters?

Do you think the message was well sent? no my brother , It shows you people don't have the balls pass them
illitracy at it highest order
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by luluman: 10:32am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

Why killing only their cows when they have been massacring your brothers and sisters?

Do you think the message was well sent? no my brother , It shows you people don't have the balls pass them
It shows YOU dont even know anything about fulanis: they are more pained when you kill their cows than family.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 01, 2019
Civil War Is Imminent In The Middle Belt If Care Is Not Taken.Nigeria Is In A Mess Right Now.God Help Us
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Don't be a mean element
They will kill innocent people who probably know nothing of this news. The retaliation could even be in another state.

For example, the church bombblast that killed over 300 people on Easter Sunday, which Isis claimed responsibility. They said it was for an offence some Christians committed IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. (I think they burnt a mosque down, no human lives lost)

Why killing their cows in the first place when they knw how deadly and inhumane these pple are! This is like stepping on a proverbial cobra's tail!
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by HitSong: 10:50am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
this Jos people are fool. the Fulani's are killing your people and there you are killing their cows to retaliate the people killed. there is no sense in it at all, can they compare the live of human beings that the Fulani have killed to the number of cows they have killed. why not focus on killing the Fulani too rather than their cows
In fulani world, one cow = two humans.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by LANRYUS(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one

Nice one abi? The militants better wait around to face the fulanis when they come for reprisal attack on innocent and defenceless citizens, because, they have already call for war and fulanis will surely retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one
I hope it will be nice when the other side come for return match?
I am a Christian from the south but what is bad is bad

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by panmunium(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2019
Who ever post this stale news should be arrested, asap.. What's the proof that twas in plateau.. Rubbish herdsmen
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

For now in naija, cows are more important than Nigerian citizens.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 10:54am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

That's their softest spot. Remember they said one of their cows is equivalent to 10 human lives.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by joe120120(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/militants-kill-cows-belonging-to.html

Fake News
because
not in kastina
but real news because it happen in basa lga were the apc jacaban and leaders want .kudo s to Gmb
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by arewaboy(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2019
mu2sa2:
Why this brutality to animals? There's no way the fulani won't avenge the killing of their cows. No way. The violence in plateau is perpetrated by all sides.
This is what a lot of hypocrites would never say, the killings is perpetrated by all, and many times the Fulanis are the primary target and suffer the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
this Jos people are fool. the Fulani's are killing your people and there you are killing their cows to retaliate the people killed. there is no sense in it at all, can they compare the live of human beings that the Fulani have killed to the number of cows they have killed. why not focus on killing the Fulani too rather than their cows
The killers only come at night when their victims are asleep and with no ability to put up a defense individually or collectively. The killers are usually nowhere to be found during the day time, but the cows are. Like 50c said in "the Heat", "Look, nigga, don't think you safe cause you moved out the hood 'Cause ya mama still around, dawg, and that ain't good. If you was smart you'd be shook of me, 'Cause I get tired of looking for ya, Spray ya mama crib and let yo ass look for me"
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
Can this story be confirmed by independent source
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by gr8tone: 12:16pm On May 01, 2019
Anytime fulani want to attack a particular place, they start by spreading lies like this so that when they do, people will think it is a reprisal. Pure lie
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Benosky011(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
A war between the militants and the terrorists.

First they kill your people in there hundreds at night, then in return, you kill thousands of their cows.

Who is winning the war?
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by arstot(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:

I believe if they were in captivity, Buhari would have sent the Minister of Defense, Chief of Army Staff, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, SARS, SSS, DSS, Agbero and Almajiri to secure their release.

Include ipob
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 12:45pm On May 01, 2019
If the people are not ready for a change then there can never be real change( ask ALgeria, Egypt et al )!!!Nigerians are not ready!!
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by delerx(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2019
troublemakea:
Jos is to be attacked soonest.....anyone hoping to travel there soon should think on Postponing it

May God keep us all
na wa oo
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
Return leg go bad grin grin
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nitah1: 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one
If pikin say him mama no go sleep,him too no go sleep.

Kill more of the cow let the bastards starve to death.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by fwzolamide1(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2019
it is bad ooooooooo
people of plateau state is bad
you don't need to behave like Fulani people
don't behave the ways others behave
killing Fulani cows or their people it not the process of eradicating behavior of fulanis
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2019
Killing the cows is more painful to the fulani....They are ready to die and wont cry much if any of them is mutilated.....but kill a cow and see sifia pain.
Donald95:

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:

O ponu gan sha
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2019
Plateau people aff come again. If dis is true, the reprisals will happen. And when it does happen, we down here have no prayers and supplications to waste. We have other pressing matters.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2019
Be ready for reprisals . Not today but when not expected. Fulanis!! Fear their militias
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by NkVeriety108: 4:45pm On May 01, 2019
cry
Shelumiel:
Make una ready for battle o grin
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

I am not in support of any of these killings, but I think these Irigwe people know that fulanis value their cows more than humans.

The average fulani man will prefer you kill all his wives and children than you kill all his cows. These are the kind of people they are. Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 5:23pm On May 01, 2019
This is asking for trouble; the community responsible for this should at best expect reprisals; the alternative is even worse for everyone, including those hailing this wanton slaughtering of their cattle: Fulani dispossessed of their cows and means of livelihood could easily turn to the more lucrative and deadly lifestyle of banditry - unfortunately once they get hooked on the easy money from kidnapping and robbery then no one plying the highways and on the outskirts of the town would be potentially safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.