Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) (32567 Views)

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2019
This is so unfair ...

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:47am On May 01, 2019
MrPRevailer:

You are getting the point.
I said yesterday that these herdsmen are targeting/killing farmers to starve the country. This can only be a Mastermind of top politicians in Buhari's administration.
They want the whole country to be like there northern state. With famine, it will be easier to control the majority.

Somehow it has to be related to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
noble2faith:
IF the killing starts, even though "to type RIP" wan fall from my pocket, I no go give out! angry angry angry angry

Don't be a mean element
They will kill innocent people who probably know nothing of this news. The retaliation could even be in another state.

For example, the church bombblast that killed over 300 people on Easter Sunday, which Isis claimed responsibility. They said it was for an offence some Christians committed IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. (I think they burnt a mosque down, no human lives lost)
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:48am On May 01, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Not more than human lives, you m.oron.

Yes.

If an Igbo man's shop is burnt to the ground and he knows the perpetrators are of a certain tribe whose aim is to render him penniless he would only pray to Amadioha.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Irigwe Militias from Bassa LGA of Plateau State reportedly attacked and killed the cows of Fulanis on Monday 29/04/2019.It is unclear why they killed the cows.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/militants-kill-cows-belonging-to.html

It is good that GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON (RTD ) THE SELF APPOINTED PROPONENT OF "ONE NIGERIA" IS ALIVE TO SEE ALL THIS KILLINGS, ANGER AND HATRED.

He wanted to please his fulani friends up north and CARE NOTHING ABOUT the peace and tranquility of his people.

But thank God General Gowon is seeing the writing on the walls.

I am also happy that PAUL UNONGO is also seeing all this killings too as he continue to propagate northern agenda as against restructuring of our battered federalism.

I also thank the good people of middle belt and southern Nigeria for rejecting CATTLE COLONY in their ancestral land.

If cattle colony had been approved in the Niger delta region one could imagine the crisis that would have taken place at this moment.

This crisis paints the picture that Nigeria "s future lies in the implementation drastic restructuring.

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2019
frowland:

Lol, funny thing is that this cows have no clue about any conflict. What a waste of natural resources.
na wa ... ..and I was here this morning, thinking of how to buy a cow for my wife's upcoming birthday.

grin May God Would Provide For You O To Do That Just Look At It Now What You're Looking For Some Peoples Are Wast It For No Reasons

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2019
rusher14:

S.eun, Lalati.clala, M.ynd44, Is.hilove, UN, OAU etc.
*sighs, let those good folks enjoy their holiday in peace.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Make una ready for battle o grin
what I understand, is better you kill Fulani man himself, he doesn't have problem with you, but if you kill his cow, heaven will let loose
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:52am On May 01, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
*sighs, let those good folks enjoy their holiday in peace.

No, you must learn decorum.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2019
ADMAF:

Did u even think before typing this? You know the Fulani will retaliate and it would only signal more violence. Only you know what's nice about this.

Oh you want him to be crying because of cow bah

Thunder fire fulani herdsmen and their useless cow. I repeat it's a nice one indeed. Since fulani bastards can kill human at will and Buhari keep mute and defend them so if the hredsmen are not visible for payback their cows are visible bro.

I think you and your party plus buhari claimed the herdsmen are from Syria bah? then dont pity their cow afterall they are the one that came all the way from syria or Libya to trespassed our boundary ok. So shift one side.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2019
rusher14:

Yes.

If an Igbo man's shop is burnt to the ground and he knows the perpetrators are of a certain tribe whose aim is to render him penniless he would only pray to Amadioha.
But he's no animal, he won't slit anyone's throat 'cause of that.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by brookz: 9:53am On May 01, 2019
Why now!

I see rephraisal attacks Loading on some innocent villagers/villages that will fall victim of this barbaric act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:54am On May 01, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
But he's no animal, he won't slit anyone's throat 'cause of that.

I'm done responding to you.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2019
rusher14:

No, you must learn decorum.
Pipe down brah...
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2019
Oma307:
this Jos people are fool. the Fulani's are killing your people and there you are killing their cows to retaliate the people killed. there is no sense in it at all, can they compare the live of human beings that the Fulani have killed to the number of cows they have killed. why not focus on killing the Fulani too rather than their cows

Its called economic strangulation
Same way the dollar crisis of 2016 was used to put a few igbos out of business kiss
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by rusher14: 9:55am On May 01, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Pipe down brah...

Not happening.

You should have thought of it ab initio.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:55am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Make una ready for battle o grin
Which battle? the one they have been battling or new one?
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one

1 dead cow = 2 soon to be dead person's. You can now see how nice it is
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2019
rusher14:

Not happening.

You should have thought of it ab initio.
Dude no let me reason your matter fah, thought you said you're done replying. angry

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Irigwe Militias from Bassa LGA of Plateau State reportedly attacked and killed the cows of Fulanis on Monday 29/04/2019.It is unclear why they killed the cows.See more photos below

OP
The pictures are OLD pictures.

We are yet to enter the rainy seasons in the North. Look at the grass and shrubs. They are well watered.

Even if the story is true, the pictures aren't!
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by Shelumiel: 10:00am On May 01, 2019
Mpanyi:

Which battle? the one they have been battling or new one?
This is a fresh one o

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by luv2end: 10:01am On May 01, 2019
Why this is not true ,1.some men must be guiding the cattle. Why was no single one of them attacked. 2.these people are known for killing their cattle's tjemselanf blame it on others so as to seek for financial compensation I'm multiples or justify attack. Go and as Ilorin people and the neighbouring. 3.the cattle all died in clusters. Did somebody go into their mist,stabbing them one by one and non of the cattle run? Only somebody familiar to them could achieve this. 4.what was the immediate motive for this. 5this cattle s all died on strange land, bush. Not close to their habitat called GAA. Why are they all in same place at same time .eating or drinking? 6.All communities they've been attacking in Nigeria, zamfara, katsina, Ibadan, owode, Ilorin, ede, Enugu villages, etc, have they been killing their cattle's?
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by ebilomaofficial1: 10:08am On May 01, 2019
Militants vs Fulani herdsmen

de battle go tough o but i tip militants to win,although say herdsmen no de finish
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2019
jrusky:

You don't get it, do you? Party or no party, u know Fulani will want to retaliate and more often than not innocent lives will be lost. You can do better than this mhan. BTW, why conclude that I'm pro APC?
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice one
people like you hide under table when war comes.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 10:17am On May 01, 2019
stephenduru:

The battle Line is set
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2019
Wonderful.
Re: Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm

Irigwe Militias at Plateau State have murdered sleep.

O ma she oooo....

sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.