Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Retargeting Vs Remarketing: The Subtle Difference - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Retargeting Vs Remarketing: The Subtle Difference (209 Views)

Integrating Lists Of Company Emails With Retargeting And Remarketing Strategies / 5 Reasons You Should Use Facebook Remarketing. / The Subtle Ways Your Nigerian Bank Robs You Without Your Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retargeting Vs Remarketing: The Subtle Difference by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2019
Recently, I’ve been constantly visiting the websites of different hosting companies, because I wanted to change my web host. The one I am presently on has a lot of downtime and the load time is slower than normal. We all know the effect of that on my SEO.

During this period, something happened. Immediately I visited these sites and left, they followed me everywhere till date. By everywhere, I meant everywhere I visit on the web, I find them there. Advertisements is a very popular term and companies invest so much on it. In fact, some big companies invest millions of naira on advertisement every month because of the kind of return it’s likely to bring in.

Check it out!

https://seojagaban.com/retargeting-remarketing-subtle-difference/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make A Few Extra Bucks As Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Ultimate Cpa Affiliate Marketing Guide And Free Facebook Wealth Trick. / All You Need As A Start Up Affordable (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.