Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany (7059 Views)

Atiku, Saraki React To Twitter Restoration In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview On Voice Of America / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview With The BBC - Proofs of Jubril & Atiku from Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by forgiveness: 8:03am On May 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Did I mention any state here?

Benin ancestry is not the subject of discourse.

Moreover we have agreed that delta are edos...atleast u should be happy for that...

The rest over here is for us to decide.

Are Itsekiris Edos?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On May 02, 2019
It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his unborn generation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:13am On May 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:
E pain am

Cc Lzaa adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:31am On May 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Are Itsekiris Edos?

Answer the question by yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:35am On May 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I will agree with you as far as he continues to lump delta and rivers into biafra and get igbos insulted all the time....It shall never be well with him.

He should remove delta state and rivers state from his struggle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by forgiveness: 8:57am On May 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

The area that is geographically knows as Biafra is the SE/SS without Edo state or the old Eastern Region plus Delta state.

When referendum comes, Isoko, Urobho and Itsekiri can all vote to continue with Nigeria. I'm very confident that Anioma will vote to leave wuth their Igbo with and kin

Everybody gets what they want, life goes on. Important thing is that unlike Nigeria, people chose where they want to be in the case of Biafra

There was never a time Delta state was geographically part of Biafran.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:07am On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:

I give up Oshare.

Hiannh, No matter what you say, they are just wired to reason that way, I'm no saying anything again, I don't have time for useless conversation.

Why will someone vote for a referendum that doesn't consign them?, I don't even understand how these people reason, I feel they have an interior motive behind this by force by fire referendum.

The issue of Biafra has never for once crossed into the mind of our people, it has never been a discussion among the people, I just know nothing like that (Referendum) will ever happen, but one just needs to cure some of their ignorance. Even in Nigeria look at how they are imposing their opinions on others, one can just imagine how a country with them will look like, I reject that for my future generation.

I greet you sir.

I used to take you as a mature guy but now I can see that you are a dishonest human being.

did I not clearly break down to you the process by which you minorities shall be involved in the referendum?

did I not tell you clearly that an advertisement shall be placed in the newspapers and airwaves announcing the date for the referendum and sufficient time given to you minorities to decide on if or if not you guys are interested in participating in the referendum?

where then does the issue of igbos forcing you minorities to participate in the referendum come from?

if a company advertises some job vacancies they have through the mass media, does this in any way mean that they are forcing people to come and work for them?!!!

na only you and wirinet know the evil thoughts wey una dey carry for mind wey dey make una dey reason something wey dey soo clear to even small pikin in this kind reverse gear of reasoning!!!

why are you accusing the igbos of high handedness if, as I have clearly shown, the igbos have in no way even approached you people over this referendum matter?!

your obvious hate for the igbos, (which I am VERY sure of is totally unfounded because I know the igbos have not done worse than any other major tribe or even indeed minor tribe in zoogeria), is of no benefit to you guys and, I dare say, might even turn out to be hugely inimical to you guys common good!!!

once again, and for the benefit of the people who may come across this thread in the future, we, the great igbos, are going to place an advertisement in ALL the major newspapers and airwaves announcing the date for the referendum and inviting as many of our neighborhood tribes as are interested in participating to come along with their application letters expressing their interest in being a part of the great, new, blessed country of biafra!!!

na una wey be minorities wey go carry una two legs join us oh if una dey interested and not we, the great igbos, approaching una ohh!!!

nobody dey beg una to join us oh!!!

once the time we igbos go give una to deliberate amongst unaselves whether una dey interested or not in joining biafra elapses and una bone us, we go lock una out and pull EVERY igbo speaking land out of the zoo alone!!!

just the same way Noah lock the people of him time out after enough advertising come pull out with only him wife and kids!!!

we shall not leave a single square nanometer of igbo speaking land behind in the shiithole!!!

so please, my dear friend, stop insulting us, the great igbos!!! we are not begging, pleading with or forcing you minorities to join us in biafra!!!

now, back off!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Efewestern: 10:27am On May 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

... did I not clearly break down to you the process by which you minorities shall be involved in the referendum?

did I not tell you clearly that an advertisement shall be placed in the newspapers and airwaves announcing the date for the referendum and sufficient time given to you minorities to decide on if or if not you guys are interested in participating in the referendum?

where then does the issue of igbos forcing you minorities to participate in the referendum come from?

if a company advertise some job vacancies they have through the mass media, does this in any way mean that they are forcing job seekers to come and work for them?!!!

Easy man, We are educating ourselves here, and your standard of referendum doesn't conform with what's obtainable in sane society.

I already gave you so many examples about the mid-west referendum and how all parties fought for the referendum to be conducted, In fact EDO was the one who started the movement but they met with various leaders of other nationalities. Now my question is;

Have you met with any Minority leader regarding your ambition? or you just automatically assume they are all into the struggle, for the fact that I'm not in support of your Idea doesn't mean I hate you or your people. Politics is all about interest, and my interest isn't protected in a country shared by a single major ethnic group, the fear of being dominated by a bigger tribe is still there, so the best way out is, Include those who want to be included and exclude those of us who have made our stance known since day one.

But If you still insist on the "Referendum" then go ahead, I have nothing to say.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:48am On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:

Easy man, We are educating ourselves here, and your standard of referendum doesn't conform with what's obtainable in sane society.

I already gave you so many examples about the mid-west referendum and how all parties fought for the referendum to be conducted, In fact EDO was the one who started the movement but they met with various leaders of other nationalities. Now my question is;

Have you met with any Minority leader regarding your ambition? or you just automatically assume they are all into the struggle, for the fact that I'm not in support of your Idea doesn't mean I hate you or your people. Politics is all about interest, and my interest isn't protected in a country shared by a single major ethnic group, the fear of being dominated by a bigger tribe is still there, so the best way out is, Include those who want to be included and exclude those of us who have made our stance known since day one.

But If you still insist on the "Referendum" then go ahead, I have nothing to say.

come oh, this guy, I don't want to believe that you are mentally challenged to put it lightly. at the bolded, whoever said anything about including anybody in any referendum for Christ's sake!!! this is why I said that it is obvious that you are a dishonest fellow!!! that you are covering up your hate for igbos by saying that our insane method for carrying out our referendum is not obtainable anywhere in the world just emphasizes the ingrained hate you have for us igbos all the more!!!

so don't bother your little hating head over whether or not it is possible for we, the great igbos, to carry out a successful referendum in the prescribed method I have stated in my last post. nobody believed in Noah's warnings when he was building his mighty ark with just his three sons as his helpers. building that size of an ark today, even with all latest carpentry tools and wood and other necessary materials, would take 4 grown men some good years!!!

we, the great igbos, are going to execute exactly the method of referendum I described to you in my last post NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!

I am done with this!!!

leave my great tribe alone!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2019
Donald95:
As day goes by, i keep loosing respect for IPOB especially for the fact they keep attaching regions that has made it clear they don't want Biafra. It makes me look foolish
Of course you're foolish! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture / PDP Governorship Ticket: OBJ Loses Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.