Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? (7001 Views)

Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by oshkosh(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2006
Of all the leadership in Nigeria, Ribadu is the personality I respect the most. He continues to put himself in harms way by taking on some of the biggest names in Nigeria, especially with his recent promise to publish a list of currupt gov officials, past and present. He is fighting a war in which there will be huge resistance from the 'enemies', yet he continues undaunted, displaying exemplery courage. I don't believe his motives are entirely political, but there is an expected political outcome if the likes of IBB, Atiku etc give up their political ambitions thereby sparing us many more years on their abuse and manipulation.

But the biggest benefit to us as a nation should be a new era of conscientious leadership, transparency and economic growth.

He has my full support and I wish him God's speed.

I'll like to know what your view on this remarkable gentleman is,
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2006
Ribadu is being used as a weapon by OBJ.
Lets see what becomes of him after this regime.

Chukwumerije was more effective than Ribadu in IBB's regime.
Where's he today?
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by rikkyjen(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2006
Jackal:

Ribadu is being used as a weapon by OBJ.
Lets see what becomes of him after this regime.

Where's he today?

Are my eyes deceiving me? Jackal in politics thread cheesy shocked. Imo log out and log in back ,just to be sure!!! cheesy wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2006
@rikkyjen,

Its the one n only JACKAL.
Don't get it twisted.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2006
Who the hell is Chukwumerije ? never hared of this name, and yes RIbadu no matter what any person here says is doing a phenomenal job, some people are so shallow minded they will never give the man his dues, this man is saving Nigeria image and billions of $. He is an outstanding lawyer and a fine cop. KUDOS RIBADU.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by DeepSoul(f): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2006
Jackal:

Chukwumerije ke? I'm amazed that Nuhu Ribadu is being compared with him and worst of all, seen as "ineffective" in comparison. Jeez!

Xcept I'm mistaken, was Chukwumerijie not one of those who caused the annulment of June 12 elections?

Nuhu Ribadu is being used as a weapon, yes. But that's just the down-side. There are other positive sides to him.

Watch out for him.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2006
Regardless of what Nuhu does, he will be regarded as OBj tool . No one can please everybody.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by buchio7(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2006
Aaha, !!! deepsoul no be chukwumerije cause june 12 annulment now, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

as for Nuhu ribadu,he is a good man doing a good job but propped up by[b] "shallow minded ppl"(quote odeku)[/b]

he has a good purpose and means of achieving it but d question is how far will he be allowed to go?
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by diddy4(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
no matter what ppl say, he is baba's tissue. why is he only going for baba's enemies? why isnt he going for all these baba's friends flying around? why hasnt Uba, the godfather been apprehended? why is he attacking IBB and Atiku and leaving the other thieves that dine with baba?

this is how ppl think. they show u a cloth with golden color, you all conclude is gold without going nearer to find out whether it is paint or true gold. you call us shallow minded? if thinking that nuhu is baba's tool makes me shallow then let me be shallow for life. imagine. why did it take him so damn long to apprehend IBB and his son? abeg make i hear word.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2006
@diddy,

Save your breath, mate.
High IQ is a rare gift and u should not expect everyone on a public forum to possess it.
Some people don't think before opening their mouths and they come to a public forum to spew balderdash.
I wonder who's been shallow-minded with his comments.
A kid of 5 knows RIBADU is a robot and he is being controlled by OBJ.
I still don't see anything remarkable about that henchman called Ribadu. He is simply an arse-kisser.
Chris Uba-a self acclaimed Godfather is walking free on the streets despite his devilish antics and Ribadu's men are busy harrassing innocent citizens and pressure groups that challenge OBJ's nasty ambitions.

He is being used as a tool/device to haunt OBJ's political enemies.
If u challenge OBJ publicly tomorrow be certain EFCC miscreants will come knocking on your door.
EFCC are thugs themselves and i still don't know why some peopz are celebrating those marauders.
How has this establishment ease the pains of the average man on the street.
We were told they recovered billions of Naira from corrupt public officers but where are these funds?
I refuse to be fooled by The Notorious PIG(OBJ) and his antics.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by diddy4(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
don't mind them. sycophants. this is why naija ain't getting any better cuzz alot of ppl believe without knowing the truth. who in his right mind will say dat that robocop parading the whole country is doing a just job huh? who will say dat THE NOTORIOUS MONKEY in aso rock aint the one controlling robocop with a clicker huh?

bend down and u go see aba. stop deceiving yourselves here. even if he is doing what he is acting or pretending to be doing, he is only a tool. a malicious device used to harass those opposing the character in aso rock.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2006
I think he should act very fast because after 2007; it might be a different ball game.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2006
CHI its hard to please a Nigerian. you physically have to kill a lion with your hand to be appreciated and applauded in Nigeria, This man RIbadu single handedly brought down his boss TAFA BALOGUN, and yet he gets no credit for doing a good job?
EG  1
EFCC recovers and returns $4.48m to 86 year old Hong Kong woman
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=686&Itemid=2

ANAJEMBA PLEADS GUILTY, CONVICTED AND SENTENCED

• Jailed Two and Half Years
• To Return USD53.5m 
• Fined N2m
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission secured a groundbreaking judgment on Friday 15th July 2005 when one of the accused persons in the world’s biggest 419 scam Mrs. Amaka Martina Anajemba, pleaded guilty to crimes of 419 and money laundering. 

Anajemba was subsequently jailed two and half years by the trial judge, Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court, Lagos.

The 419 kingpin is to also return $48.5m to Banco Noroeste of Brazil which was defrauded of a total $242m by an international syndicate of 419ers led by Nigerians that included Mrs. Anajemba’s late husband, Okechukwu and Mr. Emmanuel Nwude, a former director of a first generation bank who was standing trial with her.

Anajemba is also to refund $5million to the Federal Government as well as pay a fine of N2million.

It would be recalled that after an Abuja High Court declined territorial jurisdiction to try the case, the 419 convicts and others who stood trial with her were re-arraigned in Lagos by EFCC on 22nd July 2004.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MEMBER ARRESTED OVER 419
CHARGES
A re-elected member of the House of Representative Hon. Morris Ibekwe (Imo State)
has been arrested by the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) for allegedly obtaining the sum of Three Hundred Thousand
Dollars (US$300,000) and Seventy Five Thousand Dutch Mark (75,000 DM) under
false pretences from one Munch Klause, a German National and head of Munch
Systemorganisation Company, Germany.
Hon. Ibekwe was arrested on Wednesday at his Apo Village residence, Abuja
Meanwhile, arrangements have been concluded to arraign him and other 419 suspects
including Fred Ajudua and Alumile Adedeji (alias Ade Bendel) before the Ikeja High
Court, Lagos on Friday May 30, 2003.

I  can go on and on and yet are all this OBJ oponents? people lets be reasonable before we condemn people like RIbadu.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2006
People remember Rome want build in a day, and the corruption issue with Nigeria its not going to be fixed in a day, the epidemic has eaten too deep into the system and it will take years of commitment and dedication to reduced the level, you cant eradicate corruption totally, but you can reduced it. and that is what Ribadu is trying to do.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Hitman2: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2006
Ribadu is just a weapon of Hand Distruction been used by OBJ, that what I think of Him, we must fight against such, He is meant to have probe Obj but he can't cuz he is been used and also the case of Fayose e.t.c not to mention MIKE ADENUGA case.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2006
@Odeku,
No one is disputing the facts that Ribadu is not making these numerous arrests.
The question is why are these arrests limited to OBJ's political enemies ONLY?
How has all these arrests and the establishment of EFCC put food on the table of the suffering masses?

Can u sincerely tell us here that there are no corrupt individuals in OBJ's camp?
Why is EFCC not bringing these people into book just like they caged Tafa Balogun and the other peops u have mentioned.
I dont expect u to understand the gimmick but soon u'll understand.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
Investigation is not a matter of he say she say, you have to be able to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. this criminals that are stealing from Nigeria remember are not school drop outs as well, they are finding ways to cover their tracts, and one has to be good and lucky to be able to find the loop holes. Big man no want go to jail, so they will exhaust every thing in their power to retain that prestige and power that they have. Honestly can you point or tell me one politician or public official in Nigeria that is not corrupt? this people are getting gifts and kickbacks that is in conflict with political ethics of their job, but yet and still its don't say nothing i won't say a word we live in Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2006
So u think Tafa Balogun is not smart enuff hence he was caught?
Be deceiving urself. ; tongue tongue tongue tongue
All we are saying is EFCC plays a double-standard.
Any member of the OBJ's camp will not and can never suffer any arrest from the EFCC.
So how can u justify such a biased body as being a reputable organisation.
EFCC is a heap of corruption itself and Ribadu is just a robot being controlled by the FAT PIG of Aso Rock.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Remmzy(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2006
@topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So u think Tafa Balogun is not smart enough hence he was caught?
Be deceiving yourself. ;   
All we are saying is EFCC plays a double-standard.
Any member of the OBJ's camp will not and can never suffer any arrest from the EFCC.
So how can u justify such a biased body as being a reputable organisation.
EFCC is a heap of corruption itself and Ribadu is just a robot being controlled by the FAT PIG of Aso Rock.
Used as a tool or not, he is really doing is best cool. MY prayer is with this IBB thing & his quote in thisday, do wish him long life & prosperity. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by GNature(m): 3:51am On Aug 13, 2006
I think Ribadu is doing a good job at the EFCC. To some
degree, he is used to go after OBJ's adversaries. There is no doubt about that.

But he also does his legitimate work too. Now the question is to what degree does
he do EFCC work compared to being used as a political tool?

I would say 65% EFCC legitimate work and 35% to stump on OBJ's adversaries.

So, overall I give him a passmark
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 5:05am On Aug 13, 2006
OBJ is still the president,and there is a lot of power attach to that name, and sure he can intimidate his opponents, Ribadu is the new face we need in Nigeria and he is doing a wonderful job, no matter who he goes after, people will always have something to say one way or the other. People said Tafa Balogun gave obj the election, and when he went down people still saying stuff about Ribadu and Obj. Nigeria self.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by chidichris(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2006
well, someone rightly pointed out here that he can't pls everyone, yes.
sometimes i want to think of why some persons like Bode George or Nigerian Ports Authorities is yet our hero after been indicted by Mallam Ribadu's commission? why is Uba still going on in his devilish parades? why is Adedibu still there and emerging on all the front pages of our national dailies as a political godfather? why is the EFCC concentrating on our internet cafes where individual criminals dwell instead of public offices where we have public criminals causing pains and sufferings to the entire populace? why will the likes of Tafa balogun be sentenced to just four to six months in prison for stolen billions from the state funds as well as disappointing the country the appointed him the chief security officer while fraudsters who defraud greedy thieves from other countries whose sole intention is to defraud nigeria gets 360 years in prison?
understand this well; an american and a nigerian planed to steal 100 million dollars from nigeria through the back doors and along the line the nigerian steal 100 thousand dollars from the american and the american now come back to shout, i have been defrauded. at the end of the EFCC will jail the nigerian 100 years in prison and a refund of the money he stole from the maerican - that is bullshit.
on the list EFCC is about making public, is it not going to pass through the table of OBJ? are you expecting the names of 3rd term surporters or are we expecting a pay back time for those who kicked against the 3rd term bid.
by the way, what happened to the fraud found in the ministry of foriegn affairs by IWuala? how is the relationship between 22,000 .00 dollars and 4.6 million dollars yet OBJ told us nothing was wrong.
my happiness here is that OBJ was suffered by Abacha and his men so now OBJ is paying them back so we pray that opposition to OBJ be voted in come 2007 so that OBJ and his men will equally be exposed.
again, we hope that the immunity on the governors will not cover them till they walk through the corridors of nigerian immigrations at Muritala Mohamed Airport only to return after a presidential pardon especially those on the right hand of OBJ.
Ribadu, despite our believe in you, we are still watching closely to observe the relationship between ur commission and the administration the establish it as it concerned scape gaots and sacred cows.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by oshkosh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2006
Interesting viewpoint, but I still think Ribadu is doing an extremely good job. A clearout starts from somewhere, just like the journey of a thousand miles begins with a few steps, which one may decide to start from the east, west, north or south. Irrespective of whatever criteria is applied or where it starts from, once this crusade gains momemtum and I pray it does, it may become hard to control and the percieved 'baba's untoachables' which some of you refer to will also be consumed by the same process oneday. That's all that concerns me.

We really do need to be positive and loose some of our pessimism. If Ribadu succeeds in removing 30% of these thieves, sometime in the future another leader will emerge that will apply his own criteria and remove another 30%.

I had a conversation recently with a Nigerian, stressing how he'd run for Local Govermen t chairman, as it's so much more lucrative than the company manager position he was holding. In Nigeria our leaders don't come to serve but to plunder. It's a sad indictment of our learned masses, that rather than condemn this, they accept the status quo and concentrate their efforts on Ribadu's. There are surely those in our midst who are victims of manipulation of the Atiku's, IBB's etc in our midst. Ribadu should carry on and provide a strong deterant to thesee looters.

Malam Nuhu Ribadu remains with a five star* rating in my books.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by buchio7(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2006
Undisputedly the man(ribadu) is doing a good job of clensing some areas of the system but as i said how far will d ppl who put him on that seat allow him to go?
come to think of it who would have tot dat dere would be a time when ibb's son wld be questioned of wrongdoing nt to talk of being arrested n detained for fraudulent enrichment? it is good that the man is given credit for the much he has done because others have been chosen to the similar works but failed woefully . He has at least taken up the gauntlet and shown to a reasonable degree that it is not business as usual.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2006
I still cannot see the job Ribadu is doing.
Can someone tell me Ribadu's job?
The Presidency empowers EFCC to arrest anyone with or without warrants and Nairaland thinks Ribadu is effective.

Every individual in Nigeria knows the who n who that steals public funds but we cannot arrest because we dont have such authority but Ribadu has got it so whats so special?
Any dummy in Ribadu's position will do exactly the same thing if not more cos ther are so many corrupt officials to pick from so its a matter of choice and juicy headlines.
I wld have done a better job in Ribadu's seat cos Nigeria is so corrupt to the extent that i can be making 100 arrests per day for 3 years.
Tell me any politician or Govt official that has not stolen some funds or the other while in power?
Lets be transparent in what we post on public forums-------Ribadu is not special.
U & I know all the corrupt individuals in our neighbourhood so Ribadu is just a remote control/device OBJ uses to punish his adversaries.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Abeem(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2006
If truth must be told, EFCC is a welcome development to fight corruption and white collar crimes in Nigeria. What we can ill afford is the half-hearted, insincere and selective prosecution that is being practiced by the EFCC under the manipulation of Aso Rock.

Unless you want to be economical with the truth, you cannot say unequivocally that the present admin is not using the EFCC to pursue vendatta against its perceived enemies or political opponents. To achieve real progress in the fight for the eradication of corruption, government must give the EFCC true autonomy and let the commission pursue its duties without let or hinderance. Only then can we say the EFCC is living to its billing.

I am in full agreement with Jackal that Ribadu is not doing anything special. If you give a fool authority, and you back up that authority with power of arrest and prosecution, he/she will do the same thing. If Ribadu want us to perceive him as a champion of the masses in the eradication of corruption, he has to show us that he has the gut to be a dogged fighter, a person of integrity and an incorruptible mind. His seeming lack of independence and willing acquiescence with Aso Rock in allowing OBJ to dictating and setting the agenda as to when and who to prosecute does not make him a hero that is worth emulating.

If you are still in doubt about the manipulation of Ribadu and the instrument of EFCC by OBJ please read this article that appeared in the ThisDay edition of Sunday August 13, 2006:

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=55533
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by oshkosh(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2006
"If you give a fool authority, and you back up that authority with power of arrest and prosecution, he/she will do the same thing"

I find it hard to agree with this comment. There are many incredibly powerfull men in Nigeria, past and present, who have/had real authority and were in positions to make a difference, but alas, the only difference they made was/is the size of their bank accounts. Greed is the buzz word.

I will never change my view on Ribadu, because he is truelly putting his life on the line taking on extremely powerfull people. Most Nigerians will rather take the bribe and forget all the grief and insinuations (like we can gather from this forum) than go after people who can end their life anyday, support from OBJ or not.

What's Ribadu is doing should be welcome. If all Ribadu does in his lifetime is wrestle men like Tafa Balogun and IBB to their knees and return their loot to Nigerians it's a welcome development.

I can see why some of my collegues in the UK offered govt jobs in Nigeria decline. The only winners there are thieves and we as the people passively or actively support this behavior with our short sightedness.

IG of Police, Chief Justice, ICPC etc etc can do as much as Ribadu should they choose to, so it's got nothing to do with power. We are just used to Power being abused in Nigeria.

If Ribadu is selective in his prosecutions, so be it. Someone else will prosecute him later and the so called 'obj's cronies'. Guys lets raise our game and stop ascribing too much politics to every move. 20% Cleansing is a good start, and better than no cleansing at all!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Jackal(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2006
I totally disagree with your comments.
Nuhu Ribadu's commission is built on personal vendetta against OBJ's many adversaries.
The commission is designed to fight all OBJ's political enemies.
EFCC will arrest me tomorrow if i happen to provide funds for Atiku's Party or Marwa's Party to challenge Obasanjo.
A kid of 5 knows this in Nigeria so i don't know what's so special about Nuhu Ribadu.

Ribadu's job is so simple a primary school class captain can do better.
Ribadu sits down in his office to read the dailies. He pencils down names of supposed millionaires who could be a threat to OBJ's third term project.
He calls OBJ to discuss and OBJ decides if he should go ahead with the arrest or not.
His arrests have been too selective and i am not buying it.
Tell me, whatz so mentally-tasking in that?

One man that has been able to fight corruption with nail and tooth is Tunde Idiagbon.
He fought till his death and his example should be followed by Ribadu and not his political gimmicks and spending tax payers money on personal vendettas.
Ribadu is not special and if 20% cleansing is effective to oshkosh then u need to do some soul searching.
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
20% is not just good enough for the calibre of EFCC.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by chidichris(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2006
i am not here to say Ribadu is not working. even Obj and his governors are working but waht am saying here is why haven't the likes of Bode George, Tony Annineh Chris Uba and Adedebu and a host of others been touched?
go through the lists of all the pro 3rd term surporters and u will see that they are all secred cows.
is OBJ and Ribadu not aware that all the 36 states governors have performed below expectations.
is Ribadu not aware of how much the states and locals governements recieve from the federal government monthly? what happen to all these funds.?
why is that the local government chairmen are warming up for state and federal house while house members are warming up for the states seats leaving the governors with no option than to warm up for presidency.
did the alamesiya saga stop other governors from travelling? if such huge sums of funds where traced to alamesiya and other governors are clean then what happens to those funds. which governors among the 36 have been able to put up a project that worth 10% of the funds traced to alamesieye.
it is funny when you seat back and think about it all.
who is fooling who.
out of 36 state governors, only one has such funds traced to his foriegn account then the other good 35 should have been able to show at least 50% of such funds in projects.
our dear obj, do you inspect the governors over the allocations given to them by ur administration or do u dash them as personal grants for surporting ur administration,
let the efcc humbly resign their appointments like Okonjo Iweala before they become part of the corruption or do the work without fear or favour.
personal, i know Ribadu has a good intention by the power above him never give him absolute powers otherwise the gentleman was able to nail the so called bode george in the Nigerian Ports Authority fraud but obj instead told him to go and do his home work well like he did in the case of the fraud in the ministry of foriegn affairs.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by oshkosh(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2006
There is no doubt that there may be some political motivation to Ribadu's  prosecutions, but Tafa, Fasewe and the Ekiti state governor were clearly OBJ's good friends and supporteres. What's happening in Nigeria has happened in Singapore, Ghana and other contries that had to tackle corruption head-on. Altimately when these leaders go, they and their cronies too will be prosecuted.

Third term I did not support and it's dead in the water. The men you mention are no better than Obasanjo, Atiku particularly would rank amongst the biggest crooks in the land. He is a billionaire that has failed to show how he made all that money. He came up with some daft story recently of N31,000 seed money. He is so carried away by his manipulation of the Nigerian masses that he forgets that people can still figure things out for themselves). With stolen wealth to equal IBB stashed away in Switzerland they still have the affront to contest elections. That's what makes me so sad. They have nothing to offer but parade themselves as presidents in waiting. They should all leave our political scene (OBJ, Atiku, IBB, Marwa) etc and allow a new breed of leaders to take over. If the EFCC is effective in doing this then so be it.

OBJ too should be probed when he leaves office. He should tell the world the source of his wealth (which I'm sure is a fraction of Atiku's). I have no sympathy (persecution or not) for thieves who are worse than the armed robbers on our streets.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by DeepSoul(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2006
@Buchio
I no talk say na him cause am. He might have been one of the contributing factors being that he was an IBB man. But then, Im not very sure of that.

@Jackal
There are corrupt pple in Obj's camp. Even Obj himself is the grand master of corruption. 4get abt all this anti-corruption talk.
Un4tunately, Obj and the likes are not being brought to book because they are in power. Everyone knows that. There's nothing we can do about it but just watch the tragedy play out before our eyes. What we'r failing to remember is, even if Ribadu is being used to witch-hunt certain enemies, those enemies are not exactly innocent. If we take our eyes off the motive, we'll see the positive side of it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? by Odeku(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
So I guess we should just fire Ribadu and let corruption prevail since people can't open their eyes and see what a marvelous job this guy is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens / INEC Moves To Probe Fire At Ondo Office, Says Election Will Still Hold / PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.