Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki (26169 Views)

New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG / Newsnew Minimum Wage: Why Nigerian Workers May Not Get Demand – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Gistok: 7:48am On May 01, 2019
The president of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, says he hopes the new minimum wage will encourage Nigerians to work harder.

Saraki, in a message of goodwill to commemorate the celebration of the Workers’ Day of 2019, also praised the leaders and members of the workers organized for their patriotism, since they chose mainly the dialogue on industrial action to resolve commercial disputes. .

He expressed the hope that workers would be encouraged to do their best to raise and sustain the nation’s economy, “in view of the recent enactment of a new minimum wage of N30,000.

“No nation can develop without a manly and agile workforce. “It is trivial to say that workers are the pillar of our nation’s economy, since no government policy, no matter how remote, will succeed without the commitment and collaboration of workers with implementation.

“Having interacted with Nigerian workers and their leadership times without numbers, I can say without fear of contradiction that the nation’s workforce is among the best on the continent.

“All that remains is to take advantage of their abundant talents and spirit of patriotism to further improve the economic and political development of the nation through motivation, training and timely and appropriate training,” he said.

Saraki advised the public sector, “work to ensure that the country realizes its potential. “It should eliminate late arrivals, increase the level of discipline and strive to provide an enabling environment for the private sector to prosper with the resulting enlargement of the reach of national prosperity.”

He called for organized labor leadership to continue to carry out his responsibilities in the general interest of the country.

read more: https://gistok.ng/what-i-expect-nigerian-workers-would-say-about-tha-minimum-wage-saraki/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by popsy2(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2019
Okay.
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by DonGtoG1(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2019
That's good.
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by FhukaFhuka: 8:46am On May 01, 2019
grin

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:47am On May 01, 2019
30k, hmmm I rather join buhari media cow, atleast they collect such amount for being stupid

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by stalingraddd(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
hope the new mw doesn't create more problems
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by simonlee(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
These scammers called politicians... U recieve millions monthly and u want to come n tell us trash on top 30k.
God pass una... And that dullard in aso rock angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by cardoctor(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
Moronic
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by stanliwise(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2019
you're not serious
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by paddyofboss(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2019
Is he still relevant like this
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by gaskiyamagana: 8:50am On May 01, 2019
When are you and your people in NAS will make working condition of workers better like yours?
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by 50desh(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2019
2014, 18k = 207 litres of patrol
2019, 30k = 207 litres of patrol

Scam! Scam! Scam!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Yungmil: 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Pure water moni
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Jessy471: 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Please help me I need 27thousand naira to complete my school fees. I am in my final year and my exam is starting this month. I have been diagnosed of having ulcer. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Guruindahouse(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2019
In a country where Federal lawmakers will pocket 23.7 billion naira for gratuity and allowance, and you are shouting like this because of 30,000 naira min wage? Saraki, you do well.

Go and check some stuffs, the prices have increased already even before collecting the salary.

who will save the sinking ship Nigeria from miscreants

2 Likes

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Egalitarian1: 8:52am On May 01, 2019
Excellent advice sir. Nigeria must get it right economically!
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by StudyCrestLtd: 8:52am On May 01, 2019
Nothing has changed
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Codes151(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2019
Nigeria
My country
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by gaskiyamagana: 8:53am On May 01, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
30k, hmmm I rather join buhari media cow, atleast they collect such amount for being stupid
CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Vuvaaenergy01: 8:54am On May 01, 2019
HAPPY WORKERS DAY FROM ALL OF US @ VUVAA ENERGY

2 Likes

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Nigerdailytimes: 8:54am On May 01, 2019

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by FhukaFhuka: 8:55am On May 01, 2019
cheesy

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Printerscanner: 8:57am On May 01, 2019
Jessy471:
Please help me I need 27thousand naira to complete my school fees. I am in my final year and my exam is starting this month. I have been diagnosed of having ulcer. Thanks

Go and collect money from Atikuchukwu that you and your bitter and angry people voted for. I have moved to the next level.

1 Like

Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by Kendumazy(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm. They should work hard on the meagre salary while our leaders are working less upon the millions of naira salaries and allowances. It's okay.

Bulk deal on 8GB Atm card flash drive. 100pcs for 85k only. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5162695/bulk-deal-100pcs-8gb-atm
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by sparog(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by propsvila: 9:01am On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by daddytime(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2019
The question should be...

How hard are you and your fellow megalomaniacs from the executive, the National assembly down to every other arms are working to earn or deserve your jumbo salaries and allowances.

The Nigerian minimum wage worker should work harder for less than $100 with plenty abeg to bring in more monies for you thieving lots to settle yourselves abi....

All of una no normal...

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Power Deal With Siemens AG (video) / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.