Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) (26172 Views)

Abeokuta Naming Ceremony Of Andrew Liver Salt Of Labour Party / Andrew Liver Salt Campaign Rally… Niger State Branch. / 74% Of Nigerians Would "Check Out Like Andrew" If They Had The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by idealogical: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdewKVtS8g&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has dismissed the Labour Party as a party built on regional and ethnic sentiments, saying its initial hype has begun to dwindle ahead of the general elections.

The NNPP standard bearer also said that President Muhammadu Buhari holds the key to free, fair and credible general elections.

Kwankwaso, who spoke at Chatham House, London on “Nigeria’s 2023 elections: service delivery and policy alternatives” said although he initially wanted to work with the Labour Party, he discovered that the party was only under a serious media hype.

He was responding to a question on whether he would consider stepping aside and working with the Labour party candidate since their programmes look like.

According to him: “The issue of Labour. You see, that is the problem we have. The gentleman that asked the question, I am sure is from a particular part of Nigeria and belong to a particular group.

“Let me say that I was one of those that initially wanted to work with Labour Party. Unfortunately, at that time, the Labour Party was under serious media hype and therefore, they could not see reason and is still not seeing reasons.

“Why say that I should withdraw? I wish you did not have to go to that extent. You would have said I should consider working with Labour Party or PDP or APC. People here don’t even know what is happening. I want to say that our party, the NNPP is the only growing party in Nigeria today.

“We have seen the maximum any party especially Labour party can go. To us, it’s like Andrew’s liver salt. It came with a lot of hype and now, it is coming down. Just take note of it. Our party, the NNPP is the only party that is now getting the support. Forget about the big people who are actually the problem of our country.

https://thenationonlineng.net/labour-party-is-like-andrew-liver-salt-says-kwankwaso/

This is the baddest sub and slapping in the current political space. Kwankwaso is very lethal, verberly.

Seriously though, the Igbo and Obi supporter man asked him the most insulting question, asking the man at this point to step down for Obi is like saying to him that he's not worthy, he's not competent enough or that he's politically beneath Obi which we all know is not true, Obi is at the bottom of the pile from A to Z.

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by KingKO22: 3:00am On Jan 19, 2023
grin

The Zombipigs will cry blood after the February election

They think we patriotic Nigeria don't know their game plan

IPOB should get ready for Beerfraud or death

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by BOLATINUBU01: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2023
grin

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Obidient4life3: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Aboki na aboki. This is what a so called PhD holder went abroad to be discussing? Talking like a typical entitled Almajiri!
A PhD from a northern university is like HND in the south East! North no be the one wey I stay?

424 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by herkeem: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Loos

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by PointZerom: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
A PHD holder traveled to CHATHAM HOUSE only to attack Obi his incoming president.

TUFIAKWA.

311 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Curious345: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
This man be talking anyhow on a daily ..

485 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Curious345: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
All I can say is that obi already handed him his defeat pre-Election day..

Now , at this stage, we are already using back channels to discuss with Tinubu's camp WETHER TO APPOINT or not to appoint him :Mr BAALABLU BULABOO AS director general of NDLEA after OBI EMERGES PRESIDENT ON feb 25th.

Tinubu has given up already

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Felabrity: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso is just useless and foul mouthed

Only thing he is good at is name calling, just like Tinubu

Go and tell the world about your plans, you went there to be insulting other people

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Delphi(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Truly, academic credentials don't normally translate to abundance of wisdom. This man is something else!. Just an empty vessel enwrapped in the garb of academic foil.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by yesloaded: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Why are other party obsessed with LP? Is there something they aren't telling us

I don't get it

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Johnrake69: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso cry more. Kano local champion. Smh

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by brainpulse: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
shocked The jab is out of this world. The stupid question annoyed Kwankwaso

Even to the obidioott that asked the stupid question, he first gave him a thorough schooling. He said he knew that the guy came from a particular region grin grin.

How can you ask someone of such caliber and he traveled from Nigeria to Uk, just to step down for Obi.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Naira20: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Okay

But what else did he say?
You mean he spoke for 1hr and nothing significant can be remembered?

This is a distraction

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by havenz(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
APC, PDP and even NNPP now uses Our great LABOUR PARTY as foundation and subject formular for campaign, shame on them all.

Kwankwaso calling the well known great LABOUR PARTY Andrew Liver Salt and media hype, chai nothing nothing PETER OBI no go see for inside ASO ROCK.

God's willing Peter Obi is our incoming Presido, and Allah has signed it.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by robinfemi: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Realestatevixen: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Make una ignore the man.... he wants to trend by all means. Who knows Kwakwanso before now? They have seen that if you attack Obi, you will trend online, so its just a strategy. Pretend they don't exist!

It's a ploy to gain cheap popularity periodt!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Owoino: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Very correct.

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Venom11(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Lol.. See yab

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by tolue42(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Actually on the previous video, some Obidense are saying he went to london just to be talking about Labor party, they forgot it was one of Obidense who asked him to step down for Obi.

But Kwankwaso gave them really hot in London!

Andrew liver salt party

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by ehissi(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
O
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by CloudWalker: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
The Internet space would have been set ablaze had Tinubu said those words. But now the children of hate are careful to offend those they call cows because of votes.

29 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha.....my belle oooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by olisefom: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
It's getting cooler because people are just waiting to vote.

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Kyase(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
My new favourite quote grin

Andrews liver salt party

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by wiseone28: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
I stan with Obi

31 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Light78: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Why can't these people say what they would do and how to develop the country?

Why attacking Labor Party?

When Obi was not in labor party, what were they?

Now he joined labor party, why the sudden hate?

Who is now the bigot here?

Use wisdom, Nigerians

Because of all this hatred, I will vote Peter Obi.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by orohbiro(f): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
This man just ended is own political career. Kwankwaso is in the mud

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by dynicks(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
From no where, labour party surfaced and is giving these crooks serious headaches....

They never expected it..!!....

Salt wey dey follow make food sweet, na wetin we want hoohaaaa!!

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.