Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Google Adsense PIN Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense PIN Verification (682 Views)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense PIN Verification by NwafadaMedia: 7:49am On May 01, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders! My website designer has helped me verify my PIN. I used US address and this is the message i receive on my mail, "This is to notify you that we have received your pin and verify it, kindly wait for up to 48 hours to start receiving payment from Google.

Thanks"

And the sender of the email is verifyadesense@gmail.com

But I'm confused. The email has poor English and the sender's email doesn't look like a Google email to me. And on my Adsense, the PIN verification space is still empty. There is not indication that the PIN has been put. Please help clarify me. It's more than 48 hour and this screenshot below is what is on my Adsense account.Thanks.

Re: Google Adsense PIN Verification by Cyberleets: 11:25am On May 01, 2019
Lol ur web designer na Scam grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some One Who Can Make A Website With Payment Integration / Windows 10 Version 1903 Available For All Users With A Manual Check For Updates / learn how to make 1000 daily free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.