Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko (30424 Views)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Amagite3(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2019
U.S. based Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has reacted to the recent social media brouhaha trailing Regina Daniels, after it was revealed she is married to 59-years-old billionaire Ned Nwoko.

According to Victoria, Nigerians were minding their businesses when she started posting her lavish lifestyle on social media, so she should live with the consequences of her action.

See her post below,...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/always-live-with-the-consequences-of-your-actions-actress-victoria-inyama-on-regina-daniels.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by popsy2(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2019
Her future kids gaan won't support this her decision.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Deomovies: 7:58am On May 01, 2019
Shameful. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by dangotesmummy: 8:12am On May 01, 2019
Victoria is so right on this

Yoruba's say,if there is no hole in a wall ,lizards will not creep in.what am I trying to say

IF YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY IN YOUR BUSINESS, THEN DONT PUT YOURSELF OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ITS LIKE OPENING THE DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE for any seek and harry to enter and then complain when people who have no business entering your house or even knowing where you live begin to criticize the paint on your wall or your chairs.you the owner asked for it

As a home owner IT IS YOUR PREROGATIVE to determine who enters into your house and who doesn't,in the same way it is your responsibility to determine WHAT YOU LET PEOPLE SEE ABOUT YOU

so Regina has no moral justification to tell people to mind their business when she has put all her business in the cyber space.

Anyway now that all her relationship issh is on social media which majority is fake anyway,we will soon hear another story that touches maybe 2 months from now.abi no be the same way hanty tonto was praising her supposed love of her life and flaunting all the jeeps,both rented,borrowed etc and coming to answer questions nobody asked her. We all know the end of the story now

Basically these celebrities are extremely bad models to young ones.they are a typical bad example of what a relationship, marriage,family and friendship should be

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by OKorowanta: 8:31am On May 01, 2019
Madam leave the girl alone.
I get problems and I'm solving them alone.
People dey trek through sahara desert,Libya,Morocco just to solve dia problem.
Dats her own way she choose to solve her problems.
Abi you go help her solve her problems?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by IamD18: 8:35am On May 01, 2019
No non-Virgin lady has the right to condemn Regina Daniels.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2019
Talk talk, make dem dey talk!

If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody.

No publicity is bad publicity.

She’s married and it’s not like she’s doing runs but see how pained women are out there are, especially a lot of aging actresses who are pained they didn’t hook the man.

Omo fire on regina

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2019
Firstly, we live in a society where women are traditionally expected to marry men older than they are., and "too old" doesn't have a fixed definition.
That been said, i don't care about how right or wrong Regina Daniels' decision is. She's an adult, it's her life, so whatever she does is her own business. Not mine, not yours.
However, i think this woman is the only "public figure" that has made a sensible contribution so far. Did she chastize her? NO! But she said what any logical mind already deciphered. You don't leave your sugar in the open and complain of ants swarming. Simple, smart, and straightforward. Also very unlike what those sycophants who call themselves celebrities have been saying.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Houseofglam7(f): 11:21am On May 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KingLennon(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2019
She said the bitter truth though. But since she is 18, she has the right constitutionally to marry who she wants. But on a moral aspect, its very wrong. Girls can do anything for money am not surprised grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:37am On May 01, 2019

COMIC ACTOR FRANCIS ODEGA BEATS HIS WIFE MERCILESSLY THROWS HER OVER DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL FEES

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlK9qDPNagk
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Very true from Victoria

Nigerians, we just love hypocrisy... especially the so-called Celebs

When it's time to show off the good things and good side...they won't stop posting for all to see...that one is everybody's business

But when it comes to the bad and negative stories... everybody should mind their business...it's their personal lives

isn't it fair we that praised you when you cooked a good soup, should also criticize you when you cook a bad soup??
But no o...they only want praises

I just read a post on front page about a lady that said she cheats on her 40+ old loving husband cos he's not her age (20+) and he doesn't have the drive and energy as her age mates have...and I saw the glaring hypocrisy of Nigerians giving her advice

I hope Regina Daniels will be faithful to her husband till death or divorce do them part...else I trust those that gossip is their business grin grin to give us first hand info

Those saying it's not our business should help us tell nairaland not to shove her life down our throats...na wetin dey Front page na him we dey talk on

27 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by nicepoker101(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Regina is gaining more popularity daily. I log on to quora this morning. The first question I saw was. Do female flight attendants wear panties? I thought only nairalanders are capable of asking such questions.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Rawcalculus: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
I sincerely dont undrrstand why many are bothered! Mind you, she owns her life plus devisions...
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2019
your problem
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2019
Thats just the truth. Regina wanted and attention now she has it and now u tell people to mind their business? U must be joking

After eating money she shudnt come back and tell us how bored she is or any story that touch like we have seen with sm lazy gals who married billionaires at all cost and regret it later or call their husbands ritualist.

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ebije1(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
no sinning soul has the right to condemn the killings in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Pangea: 11:39am On May 01, 2019
Nigeria has really gone to the dogs!
All these support because of money is madness!
No wonder good values are no longer praised again!
A girl that ought to be writing Jamb and Waec got married to a 60 years old man and these mad people are dancing in the market praising it!
I have a prayer for all those supporting this show of shame!
Your own daughter will get pregnant before reaching 18, say Amen to that!
Awon Oloriburuku people

Bloody hypocrites
If na Hausa man do this
We will not hear the end of the matter!

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by MorufuAtanda: 11:39am On May 01, 2019
social media Don finish plenty people. that's why I banned myself and my family from posting anyhow on social media.

Anonymity is bae!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2019
Anyama embarassed

You sef Dey talk

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by mekuso89(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2019
Not my business, Not your business, mind tour businesses I hope y'all will also mind y'all stupid businesses when y'all lil sisters wants to marry a man older than una papa
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by segun18(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
Don't mind them O.They are all hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ishawlar: 11:42am On May 01, 2019
Regina says thank u. Grandma
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by cr7lomo: 11:42am On May 01, 2019
ariketalks:
Firstly, we live in a society where women are traditionally expected to marry men older than they are., and "too old" doesn't have a fixed definition.
That been said, i don't care about how right or wrong Regina Daniels' decision is. She's an adult, it's her life, so whatever she does is her own business. Not mine, not yours.
However, i think this woman is the only "public figure" that has made a sensible contribution so far. Did she chastize her? NO! But she said what any logical mind already deciphered. You don't leave your sugar in the open and complain of ants swarming. Simple, smart, and straightforward. Also very unlike what those sycophants who call themselves celebrities have been saying.

Very wise and mature statement by Victoria

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Awe4luv(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2019
Amagite3:
U.S. based Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has reacted to the recent social media brouhaha trailing Regina Daniels, after it was revealed she is married to 59-years-old billionaire Ned Nwoko.

According to Victoria, Nigerians were minding their businesses when she started posting her lavish lifestyle on social media, so she should live with the consequences of her action.

See her post below,...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/always-live-with-the-consequences-of-your-actions-actress-victoria-inyama-on-regina-daniels.html

the mother is really a nollywood veteran, okay nwoko is 59years old, the mother and the daughter already calculated him to die soon then they abscond with their own share of the properties...smh!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by FhukaFhuka: 11:47am On May 01, 2019
grin

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Guyman02: 11:47am On May 01, 2019
Ajax defeated Tottenham Hotspur away and cast my ticket embarassed
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Hintona(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2019
Shebi The same way Bianca Is living with the consequences of marrying Ojukwu

Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / 2face And Annie Idibia At Kenya's Giraffe Centre, Nairobi This Morning / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.