Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko (30426 Views)

Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by propsvila: 11:48am On May 01, 2019
That is her life and her head ache
The Mother never guided her very well but come oh Ned is not that old and Regina is in her 20s. Ned is Almost Okocha age mate but he is not gallant.
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by wristbangle: 11:53am On May 01, 2019
sad
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Carlyboi(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
Victoria Ascerta!lol!meaning spot On
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ogmask: 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
Deomovies:
Shameful. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
how can I get to you. Am not in Lagos.
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Audacious19(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
The best so far on this saga
I personally hate attention and publicity, alot of my friends i mean very close friends doesn't know how i live or do my stuffs, they always complain and thats all they will do complain
Attention brings unesassary competition which leads to unesassary hatred and jealousy.
Social media is not and will never be my thing.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Studyinchina200(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
You get time compose all these ?
dangotesmummy:
Victoria is so right on this

Yoruba's say,if there is no hole in a wall ,lizards will not creep in.what am I trying to say

IF YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY IN YOUR BUSINESS, THEN DONT PUT YOURSELF OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ITS LIKE OPENING THE DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE for any seek and harry to enter and then complain when people who have no business entering your house or even knowing where you live begin to criticize the paint on your wall or your chairs.you the owner asked for it

As a home owner IT IS YOUR PREROGATIVE to determine who enters into your house and who doesn't,in the same way it is your responsibility to determine WHAT YOU LET PEOPLE SEE ABOUT YOU

so Regina has no moral justification to tell people to mind their business when she has put all her business in the cyber space.

Anyway now that all her relationship issh is on social media which majority is fake anyway,we will soon hear another story that touches maybe 2 months from now.abi no be the same way hanty tonto was praising her supposed love of her life and flaunting all the jeeps,both rented,borrowed etc and coming to answer questions nobody asked her. We all know the end of the story now

Basically these celebrities are extremely bad models to young ones.they are a typical bad example of what a relationship, marriage,family and friendship should be
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by AlhajaChinyere: 12:27pm On May 01, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin

No matter how good or "sweet" after many rounds of pumping na another thing go dey hungry una.

Mr Billionaire (Nwoko) of no known business or source of money, go soon get bored. Always the case.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by pixey(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2019
mrAMG2:
Talk talk, make dem dey talk!

If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody.

No publicity is bad publicity.

She’s married and it’s not like she’s doing runs but see how pained women are out there are, especially a lot of aging actresses who are pained they didn’t hook the man.

Omo fire on regina
Even for being famous in a shameful way.Chai! Poverty has got us real deep in this country.My concern is not for her but the young ladies that looked up to her and see her as their role model.
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by teebozz: 12:43pm On May 01, 2019
Deomovies:
Shameful. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
Ok
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by OneKinGuy(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2019
I dony usually vibe with celebrities but this is the realest and wisest shit i have seen thme post. That small girl brought all the shit to her self. The urge to show off breeds insecurity. She dy post new cars and gold watches thinking poeple will just watch her and pass. NONSENSE.
If i say O, some one should say LO then lala will complete it with SHI grin grin grin
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by dangotesmummy: 12:46pm On May 01, 2019
Studyinchina200:
You get time compose all these ?
yes.today is a public holiday so I have time

I have done what I have time for,do what you have time for
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by TRAVEL101(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2019
All this long talk is for what?

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by jayjayjones: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Deomovies:
. How about non lagosians? How do we get to patronise you?
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by sweetilicious(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Victoria is so right on this

Yoruba's say,if there is no hole in a wall ,lizards will not creep in.what am I trying to say

IF YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY IN YOUR BUSINESS, THEN DONT PUT YOURSELF OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ITS LIKE OPENING THE DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE for any seek and harry to enter and then complain when people who have no business entering your house or even knowing where you live begin to criticize the paint on your wall or your chairs.you the owner asked for it

As a home owner IT IS YOUR PREROGATIVE to determine who enters into your house and who doesn't,in the same way it is your responsibility to determine WHAT YOU LET PEOPLE SEE ABOUT YOU

so Regina has no moral justification to tell people to mind their business when she has put all her business in the cyber space.

Anyway now that all her relationship issh is on social media which majority is fake anyway,we will soon hear another story that touches maybe 2 months from now.abi no be the same way hanty tonto was praising her supposed love of her life and flaunting all the jeeps,both rented,borrowed etc and coming to answer questions nobody asked her. We all know the end of the story now

Basically these celebrities are extremely bad models to young ones.they are a typical bad example of what a relationship, marriage,family and friendship should be
Exactly.But why does news about how Oby Ezekwesili,Okonjo Iweala,and other reputable women and how they do stuffs not always on Nairaland? Are they not celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Deomovies: 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
ogmask:
how can I get to you. Am not in Lagos.

Please can you chat up with the below link down
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Deomovies: 3:20pm On May 01, 2019
jayjayjones:
. How about non lagosians? How do we get to patronise you?

Please can you chat up with this below link
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by farm01234: 3:33pm On May 01, 2019
nah so
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Studyinchina200(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2019
Make money
dangotesmummy:
yes.today is a public holiday so I have time

I have done what I have time for,do what you have time for
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2019
Ppl just killing themselves unnecessarily.
Who told them that Regina is worried about what ppl are saying.
The babe don't care and all of u can go to hell.
Regina is the Queen of Pepper Dem Gang.
When u talk finish u can go hang urslf
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
US based nolywood actress? she is acting nolywood in the US? sad
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by LordPsalm(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
I will only suppodt this when i see a beautiful 19years old girl fall inlove with a 59 years old POOR man...i smell gold-digging

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by godlyguy(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by sleepking(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2019
Guyman02:
Ajax defeated Tottenham Hotspur away and cast my ticket embarassed
why u play tottenham win?
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by InvertedHammer: 1:19am On May 02, 2019
/
It is called social media....not private media.

Anything published goes to the court of public opinion. If you can't stand the heat, then keep your personal life private.

/
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by dangotesmummy: 7:35am On May 02, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Make money
I don't live a life of struggle like you. Whether I go to attend to my business or not,money is already MADE
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by dangotesmummy: 7:40am On May 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
Exactly.But why does news about how Oby Ezekwesili,Okonjo Iweala,and other reputable women and how they do stuffs not always on Nairaland? Are they not celebrities?
that's because Nigerians enjoy celebrating dysfunctional and narcissistic people. If you are a woman of value, ethics and self respecting, Nigerians will barely pay attention. But you just strip naked or say something nauseating or outrageous,you'll see as Nigerians will hail you

A typical/perfect example is saint Janet.when she was singing godly/gospel songs,people didn't pay attention but the moment she switched to sexually lewd songs,her fan base and sales skyrocketed immediately.
Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Mryacks: 2:36pm On May 03, 2019
You captured it very well...

ariketalks:
Firstly, we live in a society where women are traditionally expected to marry men older than they are., and "too old" doesn't have a fixed definition.
That been said, i don't care about how right or wrong Regina Daniels' decision is. She's an adult, it's her life, so whatever she does is her own business. Not mine, not yours.
However, i think this woman is the only "public figure" that has made a sensible contribution so far. Did she chastize her? NO! But she said what any logical mind already deciphered. You don't leave your sugar in the open and complain of ants swarming. Simple, smart, and straightforward. Also very unlike what those sycophants who call themselves celebrities have been saying.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 03, 2019
Mryacks:
You captured it very well...

Thanks bro smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tries To Scam Mercy Johnson / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.