Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56469 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by sanmtiago(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
So why did you not say it immediately you saw it ehen hanty ??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Larryslim(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
This people news is boring and tiring too!
Two of you should act matured and stfu!
Abeg!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
I am not surprised!

He comes from a place where it is believed that a skull can give you billions!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Emmyefe1: 1:30pm On May 01, 2019
That night self she still open Lag so make she keep quiet � she dey wish say na she Marry dat Regina husband now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Akuruoulo(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2019
Story! storyyyyyy!!!!! nobody want to hear ur story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Dshocker(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto you never tirrrrrrrrrre!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by nicepoker101(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
What's my business with a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Chanils(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
Madam Tonto haha you nor dey tire. Pls move on haba
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by surveyProf(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MXr8p: 1:32pm On May 01, 2019
This is strong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MrImole: 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
Now there is trouble!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
I don't give a fvck grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by ak22(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
Amagite3:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, as she has granted a new explosive interview.

Unlike her other interviews, this time she came with receipts to clear some stories that surfaced online.

According to her, when you keep poking the sleeping bear, eventually it will retaliate.

She addressed allegations that she was smoking and on drugs while pregnant with her son Andre.
She said Churchill and his mum lied to her about Obasanjo being his father.
She said Obasanjo told her Churchill is not his son, and didn’t hide his mouth
She revealed she never knew Churchill was an Internet fraudster until she caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop on his lap, and a red cloth tied around his waist.
She showed off the only things Churchill has bought for their son Andre.
She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.
She shared an obituary photo of Churchill's real father.
She debunked allegations by Churchill that she pushed his mother.
She revealed she sponsored their wedding and there were over 200 guests as opposed to what he said that there were just 4 persons at the wedding.
She revealed she has not been to London for the past 5 years, that the only time she did was during her drug rage when she fell off stag.

The videos combined are over 1 hour, so brace yourselves and watch here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html

This lady need to be rehabilitate before is too late. someone should help her please

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by hisexcellency34: 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
Ole Tonto. So you want to marry Obasanjo's son. Churchill kee you you there

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by StevenOba: 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
Oh my. Tonto let go already of all this bitterness nobody cares. Even if Churchill sleeps with Mamiwater at night we care not.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by macello4(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
toto omo yinbo kilode.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by fancifulasuquo(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
Abeg where this geh buy her weed ?? I begin to wonder.... Where laptop suppose dey ? NO BE LAPS When dem dey on candle NO BE FOR NIGHT ? maybe na BROWN BELT SHE SEE com call am RED CLOTH !!!!

Madam make I drink water keep cup first angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by hollowpot15684(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
I have some first hand story to what this woman is saying, but who story help?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Dshocker(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Sear3:
See below

Your coupon code is not existing,meaning this is fake and forged game......Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by overdrive(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Chuvin22:
Brace yourselves and watch 1hr video of hate. Lol. Op i hail thee.

If you need data holla me.

where the data
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by PastorandMentor(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2019
This Ikwerre useless girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by biGwal(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2019
This woman need serious deliverance
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2019
Nollywood movie scene 2
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2019
Sear3:
See below

Give the fixed matches to your family,so all of you will become rich and rich forever grin thief

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by GEEBITE: 1:40pm On May 01, 2019
So this girl is still on about Kunle not being Obasanjo's son.She must have a fish brain to have believed that then.If he is son,why is he not bearing his name.There are lot of guys like that who OBJ is a father figure(step father actually) from Tunde Baiyewu of lighthouse family and Seyi Gambo ex IG son(their mums were his former wives).Also some other guys he adopted in the course of his military career will always call him their father.She should just spare us this boring tale.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Alamu1111: 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
Yahoo! Plus

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by moses93(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
frustrated she goat like you. so you been wan marry obasanjo's child before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Jackipapa: 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
emkz:
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.

Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.

Thank you. I respect you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Heavance(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
Amagite3:

She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html
tongue

But the othet day, she showed off different cheques to pay off bills for anonymous fans.
So what is this for now?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by sureheaven(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Only those who don't know Churchill will argue with tonto.

The guy is a Yahoo ritualist right from his days of sleeping in the burial ground in ondo to the days when maggots was coming out of his manhood to release them to the private part of the lady he slept with then. shocked

Him and his other Yahoo guys used to parade akiavic cyber cafe then

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.