Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (70682 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
good day sir.
Good day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please ma kindly move on.

You can still find love.

Are u saying you never knew his sexual prowess before marrying him? Or you chose to ignore because of the money?

Which money? Hehehe grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerians React As Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex Husband's Sexual Problems, Premature Ejaculation, Only Lasts For 40 Seconds In A Woman, How She Caught Him Humping A Lady Outside Hotel After Wedding!!

Watch the moment actress Tonto Dikeh exposed her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill's sexual problems.

The actress revealed this in an interview with Daddy Freeze.

Tonto Dikeh said she caught her then husband, Churchill in sexual position with a lady outside the hotel they were lodged in.

She said she never suspected her husband to be cheating because he had a Sexual problem of Premature ejaculation, one minute man, in fact, Tonto Dikeh revealed that Churchill couldn't last more than 40 seconds inside a woman.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/olakunle-churchill-is-one-minute-man.html?m=1

Tonto Dikeh's son may hate her if he grows and watches this embarrassing video.

The person that post this nonsense is as sick as that bitch. Same with the moderator that pushed it to FP. With all the wahala in Nigeria? Many sane mind will soon be leaving NR for low brains. I just pity Osewa
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by emerged01(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Born again tonto wey dey preqch to cossy. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by PusssyLord: 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
I know when Tonto will smoke weed during production and at night she will take one production assistant boy and pay him to suucckk her and fuckkk her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by francescainnoce(f): 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
God may not be responsible for everything that happens in our life but he allows these things to happen for a reason, instead of over-talking and over-stretching the issues or rather over-fuelling our feelings to the issues, simply ask God to reveal why and what lessons he wants you to gain from the experiences we go through. We are in this mess in the world today because Men are becoming more-of-boys than men and most women, in the quest to fill the space are becoming more and more unbecoming.
World's have not heard neither has the mouth sayeth what consequences will befall those that disrespect their man, husband and the father of their kids. It is not your job but God's. PRAY and don't PREY on the Men that fall below your expectations, cos the may have not fallen below God's expectations at least not yet.....
I fear that she has driven this issue far too long that she is now stepping on landmines.
not only that, but you are creating an unhealthy and unstable world for your son. He may bear your name and all but his blood will always have its root. Moreso, you can and never will be the ADAM that begot him. we - (the parent) play different roles in the life of our children, when they grow into an adult, they decide the role they want us to play. Bear in mind, that I am not implying you haven't been hurt nor am I assuming that I know your pain but clearly I can see the disaster and the mess you are pilling up.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by femi4: 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
sparog:
Na wa for dis woman ooh

She thinks she painting her ex in a bad light but she's just disgracing herself and her child who will grow up to see all this...

I pray she receives the holy spirit and peace from God since she claims she's now born again

Cos from the look of things, she doesn't act like the holy spirit is in her

grin
She needs salvation first before holy spirit

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Chijeep(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
Everybody is celebrating workers day this one is here talking about 1min man.
#Gosh...seems like this d last time I'll read any news relating to Tonto Dike

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Princeofasia: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
i like how the guy is ignoring the hoe. she fit commit suicide las las
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lexusgs430: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
kingsmaila:
The most important thing is to impregnate a woman not how long a man can sex a woman.

Man wey sabi......

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by sparog(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2019
femi4:
She needs salvation first before holy spirit

I thought she said she was saved when she became a Christian

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Agugbadin: 4:50pm On May 01, 2019
aolawale025:
She's the one with the problem

Sometimes is the condition of the Virginia that determines how long a man last. If the thing is is a ditch the man last because no friction no fun, she should check herself too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:51pm On May 01, 2019
slimfit1:

This one na white check no be these big mouth Niger girls na me beg am self I dey go work at 6am.
After how many wraps of weed and tramadol? Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by ahiboilandgas: 4:52pm On May 01, 2019
GentleMoney:
Lovely Couple..
the kiss wasn't real
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by netflicks(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2019
Thats normal at first round on clear eyes with nigga raw but second round na fire...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2019
post=78016815:
Watching this video earlier and this baby Freezer of a guy was just laughing his head off and joined her to make fun of The so called 'one minute man, Churchill'!

What a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT!!
Tonto just hang Churchill boxers outside for the whole country to see.
How can a woman do this to the father of her only child?!

May God save men from this kinda women o, wey go just open mouth yakata begin pour saliva!

It's just sad. The length this evil lady will go just to bring the man down. I wonder why she finds it so difficult to move on
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2019
post=78017246:

Good day sir.
I created a post last week on family section..... People are asking me questions there because they want to be of help to me, but anytime I try replying I get an instant ban....and once the ban expires the will nack me another 1....

I have been ur fan here.....so I said I should ask if its a crime to comment on my post again....

I don't know if there is any way u can help me out.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by TheiSchooler(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2019
It's quite a pity the mess Tonto keeps enmeshing herself in. There are thousands of people who have had bigger marriage storms, heartbreaks and betrayal and yet have carried themselves with great equanimity and quietness and yet happy and not bitter.

I wish I could see her one on one. Sad she surrounds herself with people with no marriage values like Freeze (a loud hypocrite and an antichrist deceiving the gullible. Freeze is in danger of sinning against the Holy Spirit and standing in God's judgement), and Bobrisky (an abomination to God. No, I will not mince words).

Tonto, who are your best friends? Are they real Christians? Wise in life and marriage?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Goridoe(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2019
It won't be well with you and your ex together !!!

What our business with this B.S ??
Are we responsible for your misfortune Bastards!!!

angry angry angry ReginaLand kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2019
PusssyLord:
I know when Tonto will smoke weed during production and at night she will take one production assistant boy and pay him to suucckk her and fuckkk her.
grin That's my girl. Men can be paid for sex too grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by greatermeme: 4:55pm On May 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did Chris Oyakhilome pray before marrying Anita Oyakhilome too?.....
Prayer is not the solution..........
What's the solution, bro?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

Sometimes is the condition of the Virginia that determines how long a man last. If the thing is is a ditch the man last because no friction no fun, she should check herself too

Is that all you gat to say?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Which money? Hehehe grin
I don't even know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On May 01, 2019
greatermeme:
What's the solution, bro?

I would honestly say luck........

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I created a post last week on family section..... People are asking me questions there because they want to be of help to me, but anytime I try replying I get an instant ban....and once the ban expires the will nack me another 1....

I have been ur fan here.....so I said I should ask if its a crime to comment on my post again....

Hold on a minute, let us check the post and refer you to the appropriate authorities in the forum.
Brb....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

Lol.. Toshiba fan grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Goridoe(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

Eeeeyah sad poor thing!
Try including "Regina" at the end of your comments .. even if it's irrelevant, just include it, trust me, you won't be banned no-more!

Since NairaLand is now ReginaLand
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by laughitall(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Lord save me from this kind witch

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill is probably just sitting at home reading this and laughing
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by fredoooooo: 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Sun don come out , e don dey affect dis one brain again grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by ajayiopy: 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
WHEN NEXT I C TOTO DIKE STORY ON NAIRALAND,I WILL NEVER VISIT THE SITE AGAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
superlanny:
The thunder that will fire that her useless mouth is doing frog jump in Ogbomosho. There are some women that belong at yaba left, toto dike is one of them.

The thunder is also taking osogbo weed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.