Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (70673 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by shineeye1: 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
A Prophet once said that Freeze will run mad. Now it has started in Tonto's madhouse!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Adakintroy: 9:08pm On May 01, 2019
It's not what life throws at us, it's about what you make out of it.

Many of you women should try and help this woman. Assuming her life starts and end with chuchill. Life grows on..as it stands she is ruining her chance of finding love again..no sane man seeing this will want her.
Again it's not about what life throws at you, it's about what you make of it.

Ps. Freeze na idiot. No wonder him own marriage no stand.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by paix(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
The guy must have spent over one minute with the other lady. Maybe Tontoh doesn't have the sex appeal he needed.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by WhoBeThisMan: 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
It is time we start calling nairaland tontoland or reginaland.

Cos I don't know why this one is news now
TokeReginaTontoland.com

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Topmaike007(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
TokeReginaTontoland.com
I tire for Nairaland ooo, just making them more popular

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by LegalOpinion: 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
TotoDickay is actually doing herself more harm than good. Truth is, no reasonable man will want a relationship of any kind with her after seeing all these.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by oloyede90(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill! Never mind her. Just contact me, I ll tell you what to do. By tomorrow she ll be the one to come here and shout that you nearly killed her on bed. Stupid woman, she won't keep her mouth shut for once
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Diaby108(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2019
why don't she just forget about Churchill and move on. with her life? the guy no even know say u dy exist
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2019
GentleMoney:
Lovely Couple..

I don't trust men that don't close their eyes when they kiss. They are sons of the devil. Tonto may be crazy, but I'm sure that Churchill is pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Dalby(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2019
You saw he was less than a minute man, but you still courted and married him...clap for yourself...girls....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by oloriLFC(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2019
hensben:
Who even if he is the biological father of the boy. Fear some women oo
His son is his carbon copy. She can't change that
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Cheeryfeet: 11:13pm On May 01, 2019
It will shock her, when her son grows up, he will so detest her for all she is doing now abusing his father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
This thing is really paining all the one minute men on NL grin
As much u intend to make me feel insulted by ur post, I only see a sex starved hoe in need of a good dickmatizing. If ur boyfriend is a one minute man there is no need showing off ur fustration on social media,u guys should go n treat urselves of accumulated infections. And u in particular check urself very well maybe u are the one killing the morale and lbido of ur boyfriend with ur stinking kpekus or ur boring sexual orientation....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Jola58: 11:29pm On May 01, 2019
one thing I learnt today, and it's my advice for Tonto. jealousy breeds bitterness. why not move on and forget the past. the man she's even talking about is living a good life regardless of what she's doing. A one minute man that still gave her a son, and she's cherishing the son as a gold platinum. who's now dumb between the two?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Charly68: 11:43pm On May 01, 2019
One minute man yet he fathered a child through you,aren't you ashamed Tonto...never knew you aren't matured at all ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Amanda4life: 12:29am On May 02, 2019
Those men that have sexual problem flirt more. They cheat more.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by frankyychiji(f): 12:40am On May 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

As much u intend to make me feel insulted by ur post, I only see a sex starved hoe in need of a good dickmatizing. If ur boyfriend is a one minute man there is no need showing off ur fustration on social media,u guys should go n treat urselves of accumulated infections. And u in particular check urself very well maybe u are the one killing the morale and lbido of ur boyfriend with ur stinking kpekus or ur boring sexual orientation ....
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by shabaranky: 12:59am On May 02, 2019
jrusky:
Churchill how did you ends up marrying a woman like this

Churchill were under a curse to get marry to a bitch like these by your village people??.

Churchill how did you get here? Did you and your family prayed before you people went for this bitch?

No. For sure I can not allow anyone close to me to even dare marry in Tonto village talkless her family.

Young lads out there can you see woman? Can you see how reckless they are? Guys pls leave beauty and fame go for real woman. Pls pray well. Tontoh is like Delilah of our time and any bitch in her class are her Delilah merchants out there to destroy all Samson.

Devil I spit......

���������
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lexusgs430: 3:09am On May 02, 2019
greatermeme:
With luck, you might be at the right place, but at the wrong time! Allow God, who sees everything, to make that connection!

It is believed that God said, he that findeth a wife, finds a good thing............

God never said he would find you a wife...........
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by jrusky(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2019
fx45:
But you people were celebrating another Igbo woman conquered by a Yoruba demon. I wonder why marrying an Igbo woman seems like a gold medal to an average Yorubaman. Just marry an Igbo woman and my problems are over... Why the wailing now?

I spit on Afonjas...

Are you nought or what? I ask again on this Thursday morning are you mad or mad is Madden you

What brought Igbo and Afonja to this matter Who bloody care about the bulls**t you wrote

Mr man biko you better get sense how many Afonja did you see ready to marry igbo woman pls drop the statistics and beside what is your problem in that? Is that your f u c k I n g headache Mr bollock.

I'm not Afonja ok and I warn you in your lifetime if you quote me again and vomit these your stupid tribal madness Amadioha will strike you. Are you mad?

I don't do tribal madness and never in your life quote me again. I said I can not allow someone I know to marry from Tontoh village I never said her tribe so
f u c k off anuofia.

You are here calling a tribe that can proof their origin and kept all acheaoligical facts to back it up and kept all there forefathers artefacts and culture till date and you or we that can not proof our origin nor has any artefact of ages to proof anything than claiming one stupid Jew now calling a tribe demon, you dey mad.

In your life pls stay your lane ok.

Nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by GentleMoney: 9:04am On May 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by greatermeme: 7:38pm On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It is believed that God said, he that findeth a wife, finds a good thing............

God never said he would find you a wife...........
In whatever you do, put God first: believe me, you won't regret it! I'm not a preacher, neither am I a born-again Christian! I just know the truth!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by datigbogirl: 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
daddytime:
Thank God he is one minute and fertile...there are loads of multiple minute men out there who can't successfully pee out a kid...

Weyrey ni e grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by daddytime(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
datigbogirl:

Weyrey ni e grin grin grin

No be lie na... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 7:39am On May 07, 2019
SageMK:
What a psychotic MILF.

Her ex being a one-minute man doesn't change the fact that he drilled the living daylight out of her, deposited his akamu inside her and she gave birth to his son.

Anyway, I don't believe her lies.

Her vile rampaging online crusade, day & night, against him is solid proof. Church Hill will ignore her as usual.

Dude, that's disgusting, now I'll never eat akamu again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.