Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions (69341 Views)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Codes151(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
Person post sth!

Twitter allow sth...

One fool come censor something way no concern am
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by kense88: 5:24pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

That is where you guys come in na.

At least you are sure your only competition is plastic prick. Isn't that some relief, Sweetie?

kiss kiss
No, is actually a proof, that you must be under a man at some point in your life. whether feminist/man hater or not. You must eat the humble pie grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by kense88: 5:24pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

That is where you guys come in na.

At least you are sure your only competition is plastic prick. Isn't that some relief, Sweetie?

kiss kiss
No, is actually a proof, that you must be under a man at some point in your life. whether feminist/man hater or not. You must eat the humble pie grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2019
kense88:

Oh well, Tonto Dike was under a man...we can see how humble she is.

Not every woman must be "under" a man at some point in life. There are lesbians, nuns and women who totally abstain for reasons best known to them. So, do not overestimate the importance of your manhood, it is just what it is...a manhood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:47pm On May 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
We Yorubas are proud of her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by franchasng: 5:50pm On May 01, 2019
Every single woman need this to stay happy and satisfied. Guys you should focus on how to manufacture the best performing intimacy gadgets for women in order to make more money from women because these are the kind of things they spend their personal money on after fashion and beauty products wink

Business secret has been revealed for free by this lady, only the wise guys will act on this tip cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by jossydaf: 6:12pm On May 01, 2019
hummm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by olatechnician(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by TourismMan(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
As a woman, if you have ever bought a love machine, you will understand the joy and happiness that is entering her soul as she is holding the toy with pride. It’s a magical invention that will never depart from my life as long as I’m living.

I would advise all women to buy at least one sexxx toy in their life, you will then realise how many men are parading around with useless pricks, taking up unnecessary space in the world.

Really?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by kense88: 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh well, Tonto Dike was under a man...we can see how humble she is.

Not every woman must be "under" a man at some point in life. There are lesbians, nuns and women who totally abstain for reasons best known to them. So, do not overestimate the importance of your manhood, it is just what it is...a manhood.
And we can all see how bitter she is. I think i should be the one telling you not to attach so much importance to sex, to the extent of nursing sexual feeling for just a plastic.

But hey, i wouldn't want this to continue please. You know ur my friend. Dont want to burn bridges
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Of course you would know undecided

Lmao, why?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by sowilli: 10:26pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
As a woman, if you have ever bought a love machine, you will understand the joy and happiness that is entering her soul as she is holding the toy with pride. It’s a magical invention that will never depart from my life as long as I’m living.

I would advise all women to buy at least one sexxx toy in their life, you will then realise how many men are parading around with useless pricks, taking up unnecessary space in the world.
your father, brother and son to be inclusive.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by mayorisaac: 11:44pm On May 01, 2019
...thinking about this....
Saffi:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Chukwurah003: 12:24am On May 02, 2019
pocohantas:

So many vendors on IG. cheesy

Of course you would know undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Chukwurah003: 12:26am On May 02, 2019
Saffi:

You’re just a bitter waste of space. People are doing great things in their lives but look at you....a sorry excuse for a human being. Go and ride you love machine..that’s your mission in life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Nobody: 4:52am On May 02, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Peesonally proud of u too
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by AnalQueenluci: 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
IamPlato:
This Must Be The Elder Sister Of Analqueenluci
shut up...

I command you to hold ur lips
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by SaintChukz(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2019
virgoquin:
Why are they blurring the pictures of the toy

Hello, nice moniker you've got. There is something I would like to ask you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by IamPlato(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
shut up...

I command you to hold ur lips
Commander-In-Chief Of Anal Activities... Hold Your Pussy Lips grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2019
SaintChukz:

Hello, nice moniker you've got. There was something I would like to ask you.
Hi there...

What is it
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by SaintChukz(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2019
virgoquin:
Hi there...

What is it

Is your real name Deborah by any chance?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2019
SaintChukz:

Is your real name Deborah by any chance?
No my name is not Deborah. why are you asking..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions by SaintChukz(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2019
virgoquin:
No my name is not Deborah.
why are you asking..

There's someone I know who goes by that name and her zodiac sign is virgo. I just thought maybe you would be the same person here on Nairaland.

PS: I like meeting friends who happen to be Virgos. So I'd obliged to do same here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.