Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award (32410 Views)

Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Drabrah(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2019
Papa & Mama Ejima
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by biosystech: 7:29am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
The wife is quite pretty for her age. I would expect her to be in her 40's. She's had 5 kids.

She had a child quite recently a boy and she has no protruding belly. If it's through fitness exercises, kudos, if it's through a corset, blah grin

Wish them happiness
Actually, seven kids.
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Topmaike007(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Lifeisnotfair: 7:32am On May 02, 2019
This man didn't even use a belt, if it were me now people would say I'm broke, I can't afford a belt. Indeed, Life is not fair!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Titto(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Thanks for the correction. Appreciated.

Why do the very rich have a lot of children?. Abrahamovich has five and if I'm correct, David Beckham as well.

May just be because they can afford it, or they love the company of plenty kids.

In this case I suspect they kept on trying to have both sex children. I know some African families don’t feel fulfilled until they do...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by D1zion: 8:07am On May 02, 2019
popsy2:
My idol
go worship am.
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by grandstar(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2019
Titto:

May just be because they can afford it, or they love the company of plenty kids.

In this case I suspect they kept on trying to have both sex children. I know some African families don’t feel fulfilled until they do...

You're right

There's this Igbo guy I know. A gentle giant. He kept having girls until he got a boy. The boy was his seventh.

Unfortunately, too many kids bankrupted him. Though he drove a big 22 seater bus in the evenings, he couldn't meet up and was forced to move to the East.

There's another Igbo guy. He has 4 daughters and he's sanguine. 2 were accidental (not up to a year gap). We are Jehovah's witnesses and abortion is taboo.

Another has only 3 girls from his late and ex partner. He's current wife is barren and he too is sanguine though I'm sure the wife is hopeful
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Thanks for the correction. Appreciated.

Why do the very rich have a lot of children?. Abrahamovich has five and if I'm correct, David Beckham as well.

it's more like the poor having many many children

Poor folks breed like FVCKING rabbits
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2019
grin grin
Naijaguy123:
Evans the kidnapper looking at him like ..

[img]https://i./SKu.gif[/img]
grin
Naijaguy123:
Evans the kidnapper looking at him like ..

[img]https://i./SKu.gif[/img]
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=grandstar post=78031689]The wife is quite pretty for her age. I would expect her to be in her 40's. She's had 5 kids.I swear. I wish my wife remains like this after giving birth wen I marry tongue[quote author=grandstar post=78031689]The wife is quite pretty for her age. I would expect her to be in her 40's. She's had 5 kids.I swear. I wish my wife remains like this after giving birth wen I marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2019
Bro u Neva tire undecidedBro u Neva tire
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by bluecircle470: 9:56am On May 02, 2019
dailynaijamode:
Chairman of UBA and Heirs holding Mr Tony Elumelu steps out with wife as they prepared to attend 2019 CEO aware at Eko Hotel.

The same award night was grace by what is who in our society among whom were Ooni of ife,Emir of Kano, Oba Otudeko, Mr Jim Okie and other big personalities.

https://dailynaijamode.com/tony-elumelu-and-wife-steps-out-unique-way-during-2019-uba-ceo-award/

Your write up/English is so bad.
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by slimfit1(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2019
Lazy investor
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by uvie66: 10:41am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=popsy2 post=78015805]My idol [/quotte]this is the stupid man that charges me card maintenance fee even though I am abroad for almost 11months of the year.
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by abercrombie(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
The wife is quite pretty for her age. I would expect her to be in her 40's. She's had 5 kids.

She had a child quite recently a boy and she has no protruding belly. If it's through fitness exercises, kudos, if it's through a corset, blah grin

Wish them happiness
who send you??

Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by bukatyne(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2019
omoadeleye:
She doesn't need to go overboard on her dress

How did she go overboard?
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2019
The road linking Ogwashi-ukwu, to Egbudu-Akah, to Ekuku Agbor of Delta State is a mess and like a partway to forest..My people has been deprived the dividend of Democracy since the inception of Delta State..No road ,no water,no Electricity ;and this is a place that once produced the longest lasting king in the world(Obi Alfred okolie)..The Government of Delta State under the leadership of H/E Dr.Ifeanyi Okowa should do something about this..My people are passing through hell in transporting human and other resources in-and-out of the communities listed above...
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by Slimguy0(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2019
Now this is a Motivating Content not some Tonto Dike's stupid Saga everywhere ....aren't you people tired of Dramas ?? Smh
Re: Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award by iluvdonjazzy: 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
why dem dey vex in the first picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Top Nigerian Instagram Entrepreneurs / Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? / CBN To Introduce N5,000 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.