Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own (615 Views)

Igbos Cant Have Biafra For Being All Over Nigeria? Really? / Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by desmond2pk: 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
Well, i dont know the idiot that posted this pooh and what he is planning to achieve by hating igbos.
1; He has exposed himself and people like him how they hate igbos and teach their children to hate igbos.
So it is not the igbos that hate you but you that hate them and you are proud to come here and claim that you hate igbos. Keep hating them and keep teaching your children to hate.

Do you know what urhobo,ikwerre, degema,ekpeye, isoko etc taught their children? Let me tell you, they taught them igbos are bad and wicked, selfish and ungrateful. I was taught the same same with other people of the Niger deltans.

Now Igbos are now claiming tribes like urhobo,isoko to join them in Biafra, a tribe that has absolutely nothing to do with your ethnic group just because of oil and sea, they confirms what there parents taught them.

2, Igbos are not claiming urhobo or isoko. Igbos know themselves and everyone knows them. Read your history, the mid west willingly identied with zik, okpara and NCNC party which was seen as igbo party. From the early stage, there was unity between Igbos and mid west which some igbos are banking on it to continue. It is politics and the Hausas also want the middle belt to stick with them together. What has the urhobos do for the Igbos? What can they do?
Go to the north and see who is stealing your oil, not the igbos. The igbos are doing well in education and other sectors without the urhobo oil. Meanwhile, Imo, Abia and Anambra have oil in commercial quantity. So keep quiet.

You might insult me and call me names but the truth is indigenes of the south south see igbos as the enemies more than they see the Hausa because there parents taught them so

3. Keep fooling around. " The south south see Igbos as enemies because their parents taught them" I am happy not the other way round. Keep teaching your children to hate while they are getting married to the people you taught them to hate.

4. Whoever told you that you need to be near sea to be successful has wounded your self esteem.
I keep wondering how urhobo, ogoni, Apapa are successful with their sea. Right from the inception of apapa port, igbos owned 80% properties at apapa.
You think it is by living near water. How many of your people are rich by living near sea?

Biafra as only Igbos state can't work even though you bring anioma people in delta,igbos in river state, Benue etc, here is why

1) they will still be landlock which is a major issue
2) lack of resources(oil)
3)non cooperation and hatred between themselves.

The more igbos keep claiming south south, the more they ate confirming what they taught them of "igbos greedy nature".

4. When you talk about " hatred among themselves" , its obvious your level of hatred will kill you?
The north is already a war zone. The hatred among the hsusas, fulanis, birom, nupe, tiv etc is second to none.
The yorubas are not better either. What stopped yoruba civil wars was the coming of white men. During the first republic, the yorubas were the first to start civil war among themselves while the east was peaceful.
So next time, consult history before coming here to claim rubbish.

The more they keep getting disrespected and insulted..

My point is "Biafra can't work" maybe 100 years but not now
Re: Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2019
Just leave the edo boy.

Both him and edo state is now under my watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2019
Wetin dey gain if they no hate the Igbos.,lol grin
Re: Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by goodnessme1(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
I didn't comment on that thread because it made No sense.

Reason is,the goal of any one enemy is to destroy him.

If Igbos having their own
country will bring to their destruction yolobas and awusa will be the people to be champion it.

Am from delta and am a biafran.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:20pm On May 01, 2019
They have been using divide and conquer strategy to disunite the south...

A divided south is a United and prosperous North...

That's why a man from jigawa can boastly say that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to him...
And nothing will happen..
Re: Re: Igbos Cant Succeed In A Country Of Their Own by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
I didn't comment on that thread because it.
Okoro must you show your frustration and bitterness on others,the guy that posted was Edo.

(1) (Reply)

Police In Abuse Of Court Order Arrest Senator Adeleke / Rescue Nigeria From President Court Of Appeal On Presidential Election Trabunal / Okorocha Yet To Formerly Handover To Ihedioha 24hrs After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.