Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day (6154 Views)

North Leaders: tinubu, Ajimobi Isiaka,saraki And Buhari Are Fulani / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / President Mounts Pressure On North’s Leaders, Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by MaziUche0(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Now you know you were not joking. Nigerian women will not date/marry a man unless he has some money. You all know what you want. Your mother taught you well!  grin
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

Laughing and rolling. grin Igbo people say, even if you have seven ikpus, you can't land this lion.  cool
My bros Ezeuche will be fine provided he takes your advice below:

But I dont want "this lion". grin
Look at that tiger, hmm hmm! wink

MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

Now you know you were not joking. Nigerian women will not date/marry a man unless he has some money. You all know what you want. Your mother taught you well!  grin
I have my own money, I prolly have more money in the bank than you right now. [counting the change in my piggy bank]

So, are you handsome? You didnt answer question number 1
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by Becomrich0: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
which money. you no get money
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by ezeagu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
Becomrich0:

which money. you no get money

grin
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by Chimanet(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Becomerich
i have to come understand from your various posts that you are an igbo hater! all you do is to find ways to disintegrate the igbos the more so that at the end they will become miniority in this our country,but am sorry to let you know that you will not succeed.come to think of it,have you seen an igbo guy trying to prove one or two things why some yoruba people are not yorubas? eg(eko people from lagos or ijebus) just for the purpose of trying to make the yorubas a minority in this country?so please leave igbo matters for us ok?
anyway, i blame the igbos for falling victim to all this kind people.In this country we are all one no matter the state if we speak the same language no matter how it sounds anyi bu ofu.IGWE BU IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by Arysexy(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2010
Becomrich nkita ara!, becomrich onye isi mgbaka!!, becomrich onye map gbuwara isi!!! becomrich onye tipuru kom kom!!!!,
Re: Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day by revolt(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2010
Becomrich we Go visit you for dream on 1st october. You have insulted descendants of Eri and you must pay. Oya start begging(typical of yoruba behaviour).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police On Twitter / A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation. / How Nigeria Was Sold To The British For 1.1 Million Dollars In 1899

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.