Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (37792 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Gkemz: 11:02am On May 02, 2019
Op you have a nice mastif dog

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by olufemi247(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=Oluromantic post=78027998]You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.[/quot

grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by olufemi247(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by UEDIBO: 11:10am On May 02, 2019
obembet:
M
pretty how are you?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by royalair(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Got my new Boa bull about 2 weeks now, I never heard it bark since I bought it but tonight I heard it bark so was astonished and went out to check on my dog, on getting there I found a snake just about stepping out of the pavement. I killed the snake thanks to my Dog. Its/His name is "Stone"
wanna buy a dog bro how can you be reached
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Praisesongz: 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
That’s not a poisonous snake
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Thought the Op was my security guy ooo, cus same scenario played out last week in my house.

My dog helped kill a snake too.
The exact same snake. Me no be security o. You be funny man. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
royalair:
wanna buy a dog bro how can you be reached
I got this from a neighbor but you can get dogs on Jiji
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
Praisesongz:
That’s not a poisonous snake
Not all snakes are poisonous, I don't think this is either but I don't take chances.
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by IamSoProlific: 1:06pm On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:

Same snake different dogs, mine is German shepherd.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by naturefellow(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2019
Moderators should stop sending photos of 'killed snakes' to front page to stop encouraging snake killers!!!
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by nams77: 1:22pm On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Bought the dog for 55k
55k? Blood of Habakkuk! Same amount I paid for msc acceptance. Una dey try o
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Johnmokan(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2019
SMH

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by SexynSerious(f): 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
wow. pepper soup don land grin grin grin

OKOATA:
Got my new Boa bull about 2 weeks now, I never heard it bark since I bought it but tonight I heard it bark so was astonished and went out to check on my dog, on getting there I found a snake just about stepping out of the pavement. I killed the snake thanks to my Dog. Its/His name is "Stone"
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by okc4nairaland: 11:40pm On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
Add this to the list
Barkley
Baca
Bacock
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by daviefm(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2019
OKOATA:
Bought the dog for 55k
Oya na I dey here dey need 5k U dey buy dog 55k though the dog is cheap
Whch work u dey do sef? 0019949452 STANBIC BANK

Na play i dey play o but d account number no be play
Abeg, dash me money

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by ebullient19(f): 5:29am On May 04, 2019
Wow. I guess you bought the puppy in Uyo. I have an Alsatian puppy for sale too. #30,000
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by jbblues24(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place. sad
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
okoata:

kiss
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Redcarpet2011: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ssssssssssss ssssssssssss ssssdddddd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) / Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.