Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening (54951 Views)

Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Morning. / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by AdesewaAde(f): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
If not that it’s not that big,I could have roasted it ,smoked it and preserved it till Xmas eve ,it would have go down to my stomach smoothly with a bottle of Origin bitters

10 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by IamD18: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Likes attract likes

12 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked Wait for the Mother snake

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lala oya to the promise land

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by debbydams(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
I hate snakes.. The worst is I find it difficult to run � when I see them..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Bestinstinct(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
The way una dey kill snake sha angry Person go dey waka dey look ground

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by AdesewaAde(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bestinstinct:
The way una dey kill snake sha angry Person go dey waka dey look ground
my kitchen is very neat and specious,there is no way you won’t see this kind of snake that couldn’t even craw faster on tiles

10 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Bestinstinct(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
my kitchen is very neat and specious,there is no way you won’t see this kind of snake that couldn’t even craw faster on tiles
I’m definitely gonna freak out if I were you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by IntellectOzone(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
You don call Lala say How far? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by AdesewaAde(f): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
IntellectOzone:
You don call Lala say How far? grin
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by harmargedon: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
you just ended Tarzan's dreams.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Zone48: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Front page here we come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by slawormiir: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Cvwriter1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na rat way em the pursue to swallow lead to em death rubbish
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Nazgul: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good you saw it first and killed it. I hate snakes so much.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by OdefaGirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na every snake una dey chop?? Ah....ah!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Amotekun777: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Make una kuku kill all the snakes wey dey 9ja finish na... Since you pple are too ignorant to understand these animals play a huge role in the eco-system. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Came in from where?

The way snakes dey enter ppl homes now even me that is staying at 2nd floor of my building don dey look around because these creatures are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Dailyhappenings: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na all these slim snakes dey poisonous pass oo my guy...make sure you go Shiloh oo for prayers...coz wetin e dey do there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShagpyaBd0
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Aden777(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Straight to da promise land.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Buziness101: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hate snakes

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hate the word '"snake"'
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by sanemind5(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wow....green snake
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Hpwtpwer: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by GodWrites: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm not unhappy because snakes are been skilled erratically in Nigeria, what appalls me is Nairaland making it news worthy. Is that how low this forum has condescend?

We have a lot of interesting and enlightening threads begging for attention. Yet, they hardly make front page. But when it's a snake thread, it makes front page without any comment.

We keep saying that our leaders are evil, but we're our own problems. We are not even ready to improve our intellect, we'd rather make money instead.

That's why we have a lot of rich folks in Nigeria but still, the streets looks like shit. No infrastructure or development.

Our bad leaders were once kids. Parents, train your child to be a good model. We need to make Nigerian great. Shalom!

9 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Iseoluwani: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
gbam
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by aleeyus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdesewaAde:
If not that it’s not that big,I could have roasted it ,smoked it and preserved it till Xmas eve ,it would have go down to my stomach smoothly with a bottle of Origin bitters

"Snakes are more scared of us than we are of them. They are shy creatures that spend their life away from humans. Encounters with human are just an accident. It is because we've encroached their habitats, not them. If you see a snake in your place, don't panic. Stay away from it, block all entrances to your house and back off. The snake will go away on its own without harming anyone. If you corner it and stand with sticks in hand to touch it/beat it up, the snake will inflict a bite on you trying to defend itself. Otherwise, it never will. Because venom is very precious to them for hunting. Please understand this. Live and let live.�"

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / I Love My Dogs! / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.