Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh (70567 Views)

We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto / Annie Idibia Finally Replies Tonto Dikeh, Tells Her She's Old Now / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by traihit: 7:31am On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Never marry a woman with a tattoo. Every drawing on her body represents the maps of hurt and self rejection. If she can reject her body, she can disgrace you anywhere.

Richdad

Nairaland has lifted its ban? Comments I like to read loading...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by rummmy: 7:33am On May 02, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Una see d difference betweepn Yoruba and Igbo now undecided
tonto is not igbo

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by AreaFada2: 7:34am On May 02, 2019
Whatever this guy's flaws, his maturity and dignity is magnificent.

No need arguing with a mad person in the market place. They will not know who's made or sane again among time.

If one minute action produced you a lovely son, then you are even more blessed.

Some men have spent hundreds of hours on top several women, yet not even a miscarriage to show for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Lifeisnotfair: 7:35am On May 02, 2019
This man is definitely into Yahoo plus, no doubt. Naso them dey shout "GRACE" Upandan. Scammer, Grace kill you there!!....Lifeisnotfair!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
The pics says better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
The guy is quite matured. He should however improve his spellings grin
Yours isn't any better.... 'matured'

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:41am On May 02, 2019
And nobody is talking about the revelations she made but attacking her. Nigerians are... lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Talknochip(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2019
'Konto dike' (in SPIFF of the Johnson's voice) is really crazy and may likely end up alone for a very looooooong time because of this her dramatic displays

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by RealEzee(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
but u Sha understand wetin him talk abi, Liv grammar let's live padi mi

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by don89(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2019
Lets us help this woman Tonto to TB Joshua for deliverance , she is possessed by demons.I have had her type before ,they will be killing you and will still be shouting that you are killing them ,nothing you do that can satisfy them as long as you have a child with them , marine spirit.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2019
Nobody is talking about the scammer painting picture of who he is not just to deceive her into marriage angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:46am On May 02, 2019
Nobody is talking about Churchill not a real son of Obasanjo but claiming my daddy, my daddy deceiving y'all ediots talking against Tonto angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:48am On May 02, 2019
Hypocrites Nigerians. Y'all choose who you want to support without reacting to the facts she presented. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Bridget95(f): 7:49am On May 02, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Una see d difference between Yoruba and Igbo now undecided
Tribalism is a disease.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Just2endowed2(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Churchill should come and beg Queen Tonto for deceiving her that he is Obasanjo's son which made her marry him

Lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Amanew(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2019
After Regina Daniel comes Tonto!mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2019
Of course, most of y'all are not in any way better than Churchill. Liars, scammers, living fake life and when you are exposed, you become bitter telling the victim he/she needs help. angry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by hAlexandro(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2019
angry sad
Lovelyn451:
No be Oly grace
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by naturefellow(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
nice one!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2019
Churchill the fraudster angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by ekene101: 7:59am On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Never marry a woman with a tattoo. Every drawing on her body represents the maps of hurt and self rejection. If she can reject her body, she can disgrace you anywhere.

Richdad
Do you mean that white lady rescuing kids accused of witchcrafts in calabar with tats all over her is in pain
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by alizma: 8:04am On May 02, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Churchill should come and beg Queen Tonto for deceiving her that he is Obasanjo's son which made her marry him
you mean she actually married him for money?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by grandstar(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Yours isn't any better.... 'matured'

I'll be honest there. I was confused if it's mature or matured. I first typed 'mature' but felt 'matured' was better.

Bo, I did my GCE over 20 years ago. I've forgotten everything. I even got an A3 in English in WAEC.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by chrizzyace: 8:05am On May 02, 2019
nairavsdollars:

I’m not surprised. You’re among the few women like her who supports this nonsense from her. cry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Respect55(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2019
'It should be 'I'm thankful ' not 'am thankful.'
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Decolonel(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2019
Hw was a 1 min man when u were showing him off as Mr. X??.. Onye Ara eke oha. Nkita Ara nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2019
nony43:
Father Lord I don't want to marry any woman like Tonto Amen.Sir with your one minute performance you produced a seed. Your X wife is mad
i like that sentence, Ex-wife is mad.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by D1zion: 8:14am On May 02, 2019
This man is over matured. Haaaa! May the lord continue to give you that Grace to hold on & never feel pain over whatever the loosed mad dog is saying. She's so pained & want him to be exchanging words with her,she wants his attention which she never got that's why.although I don't blame her,I blame those calling her for interview. Yeye dey smell.carry your cargo train of gays dey console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by jceesquare(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2019
AbikeDabiri:

Idiot.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by tintingz(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:

Richdad
Fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by fykes(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2019
All these prayers of a woman like Tonto.... Guys this is not USA. If u have one like that, kill her and get away with it.
I repeat, kill her and get over it. Before she drags u this far. Go mortuary go see better and finer ladies laying lifeless
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Kennydoc(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Same way you need to improve your grammar.
He is mature, not matured.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.