Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh (70570 Views)

We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto / Annie Idibia Finally Replies Tonto Dikeh, Tells Her She's Old Now / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by monex(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
cococandy:
Smh. So much nonsense making news

true. he didnt even reply her post or something

His post might even be unrelated but bloggers must find far fetched connections.

Her cyber malevolence towards him is getting too much though
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by monex(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2019
biacan:
It still haven't change the fact that you're a one minute man cheesy

what fact?

that a venegeful ex claims he is?

And I am quite shocked you support body shaming? You didnt seem the type
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by topstone4: 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Churchill should come and beg Queen Tonto for deceiving her that he is Obasanjo's son which made her marry him

He should apologize to a scammer looking for an opportunity to be related to obasanjo, right?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Caleycash(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Churchill should come and beg Queen Tonto for deceiving her that he is Obasanjo's son which made her marry him
thats what suits you bunch of lazy and gold digging idiots!!!... am cooking the one I will even tell the next idiot I will blow, I've blown like 25 girls in 2weeks since I bought my Toyota spider, imagine when I get my Benz E class, I realized you all are one even my sisters included, Money money money, useless things!!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by kizking: 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Never marry a woman with a tattoo. Every drawing on her body represents the maps of hurt and self rejection. If she can reject her body, she can disgrace you anywhere.

Richdad

Very true. Is this really a quote from rich dad?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by nkemjacob2(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
The fact is tonto dike is just too immature to be a married woman
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Richdad50(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2019
Yes
kizking:

Very true. Is this really a quote from rich dad?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by TruthinAction: 2:08pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto is acting this way because she has no domestic and spiritual father that she listens to. I don't think her mother is alive. If she is, then there is no relationship.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by stan83: 2:11pm On May 02, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Una see d difference between Yoruba and Igbo now undecided
please tribe has nothing to do with this, moral up bringing is Everything..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Never marry a woman with a tattoo. Every drawing on her body represents the maps of hurt and self rejection. If she can reject her body, she can disgrace you anywhere.

Richdad
/
One of the most brilliant statements in centuries.

Tattoos: The visible guide to the hidden trauma inside.

\
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Kingb123: 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
if u ar married or if u have senses u will know that frustrated Toto Dike is stupid because her thing is big as elephant thing that is why one man can not satisfy her if u knew u know.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Kingb123: 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
if u ar married or if u have senses u will know that frustrated Toto Dike is stupid because her thing is big as elephant thing that is why one man can not satisfy her if u knew u know
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
churchill na gentle man confirm.i pray never to meet a woman like dis
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Mryacks: 5:37pm On May 03, 2019
Richdad50:

Richdad

Word
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by datigbogirl: 7:46am On May 16, 2019
Kingjames:
I never knew the power of promise during sex not until I mistakingly promised to buy the Babe MONEY

God my sperm is in your hand

Babey! I wee buy you money!

The babe go burst into laughter I swear...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by datigbogirl: 7:53am On May 16, 2019
Caleycash:
thats what suits you bunch of lazy and gold digging idiots!!!... am cooking the one I will even tell the next idiot I will blow, I've blown like 25 girls in 2weeks since I bought my Toyota spider, imagine when I get my Benz E class, I realized you all are one even my sisters included, Money money money, useless things!!!!

You neva jam craze geh, aswear she go dismantle that your spider and turn am to cobweb.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Caleycash(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2019
datigbogirl:

You neva jam craze geh, aswear she go dismantle that your spider and turn am to cobweb.
Hahahaha, I have a licensed pistol. she can't dare!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by datigbogirl: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Caleycash:
Hahahaha, I have a licensed pistol. she can't dare!!!

Abeg how do I go about getting one? I need it for the streets...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh by Caleycash(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
datigbogirl:

Abeg how do I go about getting one? I need it for the streets...
Hahahaa, Go to the police sweetie... would have taken you through all the process, but am not in 9ja now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.