Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

She Said She Missed Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Missed Her Period (1289 Views)

Pregnant Wife Caught By Her Hubby Talking To Ex Boyfriend That She Missed Him / Help My Gf Missed Her Period / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Missed Her Period by don4real18(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2019
A friend of mine decided to take a weekend off due to the stressful nature of work in Lagos and travelled to a nearby state where one of his female friends was asking to see him. He stayed with her during his time there, took the bills up and they had sex a couple of times. (Not his first time having sex with her). He didn't make use of protection as he employed the pull out method and he said that he actually told the girl that he needed to buy a condom but she didn't want it. Days after he returned, she called him saying that she isn't feeling well and he recommended that she visits the clinic where she was given malaria treatment. He thought that was all and now she is saying that she has missed her period. He has told her that she will need to buy tablets to remove it at this early stage but she has been delaying and not likely to do it even as he has told her that he's not ready to father a child. Now, my friend thinks she wants to use the supposed pregnancy to get married to him. She has also called him about financial challenges her family is going through and how she wishes he could assist her in fixing it. I told him to tell her to run a pregnancy test with the hope that he could see the result but she has also refused to do that. According to my friend, she has been sexually active as she confided in him that she did a pregnancy test some time ago.
What do you think he should he do at this stage?
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2019
Firstly she should run a pregnancy test if it comes out positive don't take responsibility yet.
Secondly Run a paternity test and be very sure like take her to the hospital yourself to avoid any funny movement if it still comes out positive then take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2019
Ogbeni you wanna fall for that scam?
Oldest scam in the book

Whenever any lady tells me she is pregnant I hug her and raise her fr the floor with tears in my eyes
I will now sing praise and worship for five minutes.
Girl wey first know say I be bad guy go don dey get double mind.
By the time I tell her make we go do introduction she go confess say na play she dey play
If na true preggo sef she go remove am because it shows,I'm not serious
If last last she keep am born am one day my phone will be forever unreachable

I no fit allow someone treat me like churchhill

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Nobody: 7:58am On May 02, 2019
don4real18:
A friend of mine decided to take a weekend off due to the stressful nature of work in Lagos and travelled to a nearby state where one of his female friends was asking to see him. He stayed with her during his time there, took the bills up and they had sex a couple of times. (Not his first time having sex with her). He didn't make use of protection as he employed the pull out method and he said that he actually told the girl that he needed to buy a condom but she didn't want it. Days after he returned, she called him saying that she isn't feeling well and he recommended that she visits the clinic where she was given malaria treatment. He thought that was all and now she is saying that she has missed her period. He has told her that she will need to buy tablets to remove it at this early stage but she has been delaying and not likely to do it even as he has told her that he's not ready to father a child. Now, my friend thinks she wants to use the supposed pregnancy to get married to him. She has also called him about financial challenges her family is going through and how she wishes he could assist her in fixing it. I told him to tell her to run a pregnancy test with the hope that he could see the result but she has also refused to do that. According to my friend, she has been sexually active as she confided in him that she did a pregnancy test some time ago.
NB. This isn't about me hiding behind a friend
tell him to start buying baby's pampers n cloths...dat babe wan hook him wit d pregnancy.Congrats to him in advance

1 Like

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by iTearHerToto: 8:08am On May 02, 2019
NB. This isn't about me hiding behind a friend

That's where I stopped reading

Pukes angry

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by don4real18(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
blissgregory:
tell him to start buying baby's pampers n cloths...dat babe wan hook him wit d pregnancy.Congrats to him in advance
Lol grin The guy is definitely not ready but who knows what the future holds
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Raalsalghul: 9:00am On May 02, 2019
don4real18:
Congrats to your friend!
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Raalsalghul: 9:00am On May 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Ogbeni you wanna fall for that scam?
Oldest scam in the book

Whenever any lady tells me she is pregnant I hug her and raise her fr the floor with tears in my eyes
I will now sing praise and worship for five minutes.
Girl wey first know say I be bad guy go don dey get double mind.
By the time I tell her make we go do introduction she go confess say na play she dey play
If na true preggo sef she go remove am because it shows,I'm not serious
If last last she keep am born am one day my phone will be forever unreachable

I no fit allow someone treat me like churchhill
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Nobody: 10:14am On May 02, 2019
don4real18:

Lol grin The guy is definitely not ready but who knows what the future holds
who knws..dat child might be lykk sucess

1 Like

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2019
Tell your friend(you) to buy pampers
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by castro316: 9:58am On May 03, 2019
blissgregory:
Eyah! Stories that touch
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by seyigiggle: 10:07am On May 03, 2019
It was a miss, redial wink
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
Hmm
castro316:
Eyah! Stories that touch
Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by anthonyuncle(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
she's looking for a way to get money from him

1 Like

Re: She Said She Missed Her Period by EarthKing(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2019
She said she missed her period, mean say she dorn miss her period... Kpomkwem!

(1) (Reply)

Man, 55, Cries, Begs Girl, 12, For Sex / Romanceland Girls Are Getting Bold Nowadays / DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.