Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It (19932 Views)

Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence / 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by ArticleBeast: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
Joromi12:
if u do
How.would people get contracts for.scanners and equipment
So we should not develop because of scanner contract? Na really nigerians be the problem of nigeria
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
ArticleBeast:

So we should not develop because of scanner contract? Na really nigerians be the problem of nigeria
yeah. The people benefiting no go gree. Bank, frsc, pension, nimc, passport, drivers licence, voters card, habaa
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by Coolgent(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I'm beginning to suspect that Regina Daniels and now Tonto Dike's drama is staged to distract Nigerians from Buhari's incompetence. Immediately the dullard left for London, the cyberspace was filled with their stories and dramas just to draw away our attention from the reality on ground.
U may be right but here in the north 99 they dont even know Regina or Tonto.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by BabaO2: 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
Poor standard everywhere in Nigeria. Why can't they sort it on surname for easier access?
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by mastermaestro(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

60% Nigerians do not know who Toto and Regina are.

And they don't give a fvck about them.

Most people don't know about the drama bullshitts acted up by those two whores.

You know it because you want to.

I am telling you. It is confined to the debris part of social media. Sane people have no idea what those pieces of trash are about. I don't open any topic on those nonsensical poo even on front page.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by careidon: 1:26pm On May 02, 2019
We put up with so much poor (read terrible) services from these government agencies... With the official & unofficial money collected they can't do bulk SMS or emails to notify?

What are SERVICOM's staffers been paid salaries & pensions after useless service for?
Why is it not scrapped as a drain on tax payers money?
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by GreatResearcher: 1:50pm On May 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

I am telling you. It is confined to the debris part of social media. Sane people have no idea what those pieces of trash are about. I don't open any topic on those nonsensical poo even on front page.

I get to know Regina on NL and I have never watched any of her movie.

Meet an average Nigerian and ask about Regina I bet he/she wouldn't know her.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by mastermaestro(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I get to know Regina on NL and I have never watched any of her movie.

Meet an average Nigerian and ask about Regina I bet he/she wouldn't know her.
Exactly.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by chan9ja: 4:08pm On May 02, 2019
Very educative.. Found mine but problem is how do I get it... Am overseas... Damn... And to come dey come 9ja for just drivers license menhhh... Who knows a way out for me
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by Blue3k(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
This is stupid. Just mail the licenses.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by f18spitfire(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
this is what you get when the government makes the process of acquiring a drivers license cumbersome.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by Blue3k(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2019
handsomeyinka:
Can’t they just mail it to the respective address?..

I swear its thats simple but no. Everything we have wait in line twice. I made thread about it but it seems nobody cares..
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by sonyoung: 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
Lol, i am still waiting for their calls since 3 years ago. FRSC
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by Electroweb(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2019
I wonder if Nigeria Immigration service can do the same.
Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by handsomeyinka(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2019
Blue3k:

I swear its thats simple but no. Everything we have wait in line twice. I made thread about it but it seems nobody cares..
May God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom / PHOTOS: Trailer Falls Along Sagamu - Ijebu-ode Road / Petrol Tanker Fell On Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.