Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh (809 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh / Who Needs A Chair With This Kind Of Bum Bum – Fans Tells Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh by Naijaalive(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
In the wake of Tonto Dikeh's explosive interview with OAP, Daddy Freeze, where she dragged her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill and alleged he had pre-mature ejaculation disease and never stayed inside a woman for more than 40 seconds, comedian Funny Bone has now offered her some advice.

Commenting on her interview with Daddy Freeze, the comedian wrote: ' DIE THIS TOPIC AND MOVE ON TONTO. YOU ARE OVERSTRETCHING, YOUR SON WILL GROWN UP SOME DAY AND BE EMBARRASSED BY ALL THESE.'

'It's been 2yrs naa. let this man rest and move on Come on naa', he added

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Your-Son-Will-Grow-Up-Someday-And-Be-Embarrassed-Funny-Bone-Tells-Tonto-Dikeh.html

Re: Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh by hollah123: 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
like seriously those people supporting Tonto dike are mentally retarded, even if she's right this is way too much n beyond normal. to all d guys supporting her, I pray it happens to u. n to all d ladies supporting her, I pray your ex comes out someday to say all these trash about u. as in this is too much just imagine, as in I no even know how e dey pain me cos I am just trying to put myself in churchills shoes, this is too bad n every sane person must oppose this irrespective of what happened

1 Like

Re: Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh by Olufela30: 12:53pm On May 02, 2019
By the time the son grows up, she'd av been like Kemi Olunyolo (lonely and miserable)...

Re: Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh by Rosay15(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
I tire oh, is it that hard..
Tonto need help
Re: Your Son Will Grow Up Someday And Be Embarrassed - Funny Bone Tells Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto will soon hit rock bottom, aka if you smell what the rock is cooking

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Cole 'US Singer' Adopted By South Africans After She Tweets In Zulu / John Dumelo Puts His Huge Mansion And Expensive Cars On Display / Destiny Etiko Showcases Her Curvy Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.