Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage (34987 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by dalass(f): 2:55pm On May 02, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
Celebrate those that deserves it, Congratulations Tiwatope but the real MVP is Don Baba J, very down to earth, he deserves all the accolades
You just had to bring Don't Jazzy into Tiwa's matter. undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Tonto has displayed her immaturity and poor upbringing by mercilessly attacking Churchill online.

It's like pooing in front on of your enemy's house to spite him. You'll only bring shame upon yourself!

It's akin to having sex with your husband's best friend and putting it online to spite him for cheating.

I've learnt the very hard way that it's best to simply keep quiet under pressure than to open your mouth and forever regret it
The kinda quiet that lead people into depression and suicide? Please let her speak out if that will keep her sane.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Orientalbrother: 2:57pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2019
hmmm.....don't let tonto see this or else she will drop another bomb shell on you.....from no be obansanjo born you to one minute man. soon I will here no be you get the child....well tonto dey learn work where tiwa dey sha...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by alabi484(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2019
OKorowanta:
Your ex wife say make I tell you good afternoon.

Bros...you no well grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Bizibi(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2019
Both of them want to trend and fool Nigerians,anyway the foolish ones know themselves.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Kingb123: 3:02pm On May 02, 2019
good to hear not frustrated Toto Dike saying her ex is one minute man as if she can withstand me and my guys make we cripple her nonsense

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by frowland(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.

Nairaland warrior.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Mace0lane: 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
Okay with my school scamming any ”scamable” but trust me your father go wail tire over Tonto n Churchill matter
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba comment intellectually. What has my father got to do with this matter? Don't make it obvious ur schools scammed ur parents.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by pkang: 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.

No blame her oooooo

Na now she know say she for manage the one minute man.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by naijapikin04(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
Estranged wife of Ex-Enugu Governor, Chime, Demands Custody of 10-year-old Son

GISTS(> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/estranged-wife-of-ex-enugu-governor-chime-demands-custody-of-10-year-old-son/

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:14pm On May 02, 2019
Your words are wise and true. I thought am the only one who can recal that this con-man called Churchill, really dealt with Tonto in the name of marriage. He abused her, a broke-assed son-of-a-B, deceived her, batterd her, manipulated her, cheated on her, etc, he thought Tonto is his ist wife whom he tortured, but I guess the tables turned on him this time. Am just glad she didn't die in that marriage.
Wiseandtrue:

But eeehn, Olakunle Churchill, why did you use lies as the foundation of your marriage

Why can't you be who you are and allow her to accept you for that

I remember how Tonto was covering up for you then, Everytime telling us you bought this and that for her, making all the girls green with envy while she was the one consoling herself

Nobody saw any good in her then

Now that you've pushed her to the limit, many did not stop to ask what she has endured, beating, humiliation and bad publicity to her branded name!!!

I prefer she remains outspoken than for her to suffer depression and commit suicide!

Many of these people condemning her now will still say why didn't she voice out

This should serve as deterrent to men using women to get fame!

If I recall Tonto wasn't the only woman you duped!!!

So you erred! Don't come acting a righteous man here, Not everyone will buy your 2 faced publicity!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by ehissi(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

But eeehn, Olakunle Churchill, why did you use lies as the foundation of your marriage

I remember how Tonto was covering up for you then, Everytime telling us you bought this and that for her, making all the girls green with envy while she was the one consoling herself

Now that you've pushed her to the limit, many did not stop to ask what she has endured, beating, humiliation and bad publicity to her branded name!!!

I prefer she remains outspoken than for her to suffer depression and commit suicide!

So you erred! Don't come acting a righteous man here, Not everyone will buy your 2 faced publicity!!!

Aunty Tonto, good afternoon ma......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by dan761(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2019
ChurchHill ,Hmmm! Maturity coupled with Silence ...Such can be very Painful ...D rest is story .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by hollywater: 3:23pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
If she is a fool,you that jump into a matter dosen't concern you, what are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
ehissi:

Aunty Tonto, good afternoon ma......
No wonder prays to be in Tonto's shoes

It's that bad! She wears them and knows where it pinches!!!

Good day
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by stanliwise(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
GraGra247:
Shows that he could easily reply that satan he has as an ex wife with a thousand words but he chose not to. Very decent man.

If Churchill were truely a yahoo cultist, I would choose him anyday against a born again Tonto Dike.

WHEN THE MAN YOU CALL A DEVIL IS WELL BEHAVED MORE THAN YOU THAT CALL YOURSELF BORN AGAIN.
Oga stop this ranting, both of them know well what happened in the closet. you weren't there.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
Okay with my school scamming any ”scamable” but trust me your father go wail tire over Tonto n Churchill matter
Well I don't know if they have social media in heaven but I doubt he'll concern himself with such. I don't know u but u simply a dirt bag. Doesn't take much to know a lowlife

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oloriLFC(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2019
Orientalbrother:
teletubby, shift abeg.
you just jumped on my post and threw insult. Did I quote you in the first place? Or are you Tonto's relative? Don't let me call you names as you did else you won't like it
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GoldHorse(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness

Na strategy na! That's him playing the "silence is the best answer for a fool" script for Tonto.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by SmartMen: 3:31pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Oga, Tonto has always been useless even before Churchill came into the picture. she has always been ranting like mad dog and attention is like oxygen to her.

That is why I am still shock that Churchill could lay low for such rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by ibknaanii80: 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This is Tonto on Nairaland, I am 100% sure. See how she diverted from the headline just to shade churchill
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by decasey(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

stop talking like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by positivelord: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
This One Minute Man again...

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by decasey(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

shot up n stop talking like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Orientalbrother: 3:41pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by firo08(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2019
This one -minute -man.
Tonto dey come for you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by BizBayo: 3:49pm On May 02, 2019
decasey:
stop talking like a kid.

Bro, that's Tonto Dikeh

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Burgerlomo: 3:51pm On May 02, 2019
OKorowanta:
Your ex wife say make I tell you good afternoon.

Keep kwayet cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.