Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage (34988 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:18pm On May 02, 2019
blackgold2018:
you people really have not seen the YouTube video.

Advertisement?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by wolverine1987: 7:23pm On May 02, 2019
GindoX:

Is not Toto, Tonto. oya say it grin
ooops I meant tonto sorry lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
oforjide:
don't mind them bros. they are only defending him just becos he is a yoruba man. The yorubas are the most barbaric and tribalistic tribe in africa.

She has paraded more than 4 Igbo men publicly including one very rich guy into Interior deco. The guy was all over her and Shade her when she was posting Cars? Please why did they dump her.
She paraded another one in Dubai recently, where is he?
No Igbo family can ever accept or tolerate her. Did you hear any member of her family contribute anything?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Emma1Oj(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2019
Churchill strategically trying to unsettled Dike. If Dike read this now she say Churchill and Tiwa has been having affairs since 1900Bc
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2019
modestbrowser:

He that wants equity must come with clean hands.
Modified. Thanks Dearie
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2019
SmartMen:

Show me where Churchill claimed he is Obasanjo son. [/b]Isn't it amazing that Tonto has been the one feeding the public with info? Did you read also, before the divorce, that the shegoat pushed churchill's mum?

[b]Why don't you ask me to give you their bedroom gist
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by SmartMen: 8:42pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Why don't you ask me to give you their bedroom gist
I would since you are defending her and seems to know more than we do.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by candlestick: 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness
i wonder ooooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Toreddo3679(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.
grin grin my niqqa

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by femi4: 5:59am On May 03, 2019
xendra:
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness
no wonder you are xender, you can only share files
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Hintona(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2019
[quotpe author=idonhammer post=78044428][/quote]
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / A Recent Photo Of Azadus / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.