Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage (34986 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by blackgold2018(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2019
GraGra247:
Shows that he could easily reply that satan he has as an ex wife with a thousand words but he chose not to. Very decent man.

If Churchill were truely a yahoo cultist, I would choose him anyday against a born again Tonto Dike.

WHEN THE MAN YOU CALL A DEVIL IS WELL BEHAVED MORE THAN YOU THAT CALL YOURSELF BORN AGAIN.
you people really have not seen the YouTube video.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Kingb123: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
Tiwa will soon leave Wizkid because of this old oyibo man she like that thing die
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Burgerlomo: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Lol I like this man
I hope he continues to ignore that wild animal he calls his ex wife

Biko are you single cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2019
yes but asexual
Burgerlomo:

Biko are you single cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Toseenlove: 4:01pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
No! there is no force more powerful than a real man determined to rise.

I mean a real man with such strong determination to avoid or not to allow himself to be distracted or tempted by the tempations of this world especially the women themselves.

Yes! That is how great men fall especially through women. And the men who still maintain their greatness, many of them could have become greater if not for the influence of women telling on them. Example of such men is perhaps, Olakunle Churchill himself.

In fact, some of the women who are great get to such position because men allowed them to by succumbing to their temptations and sleeping with them in exchange for position and others. That is why we have Hoes and Oloshoes dominating the realm of celebrities in the country today.

If the men in every soceity were upright, believe me, many women would not be in their high positions today and any woman who eventually attains greatness will be due to her hardwork and efforts and grace of the Almighty.

A man who has the support of God, possesses features attributing to greatness and watches or cautions himself in the face of temptations especially women; this is a very great force, greater than the one Olakunle mentioned.

I know there are feminists here. But this is a public forum and I do not own it.

So y'all can fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GraGra247(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
blackgold2018:
you people really have not seen the YouTube video.

People like you did not follow the story from the beginning that's why that satan incarnate of a woman can easily deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Churchill you will not keep quiet. Madam will soon drag Tiwa into this mess now. She will say Tiwa was the reason you cheated on her. And that Tiwa was the one that tied that red cloth on your waist the night she caught you yahooing. My hand is not there O.

Though it sounds funny......it's something that woman called Tonto dikeh can do...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Platony(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.

SAVAGERY!! grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by NobleAngell(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Though it sounds funny......it's something that woman called Tonto dikeh can do...
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by f18spitfire(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2019
what blessing? What benefit has africa got to gain from this.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Platony(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness
He is dull but richer & more influencial than your community.

Xendra kor Flashare ni!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GraGra247(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

But eeehn, Olakunle Churchill, why did you use lies as the foundation of your marriage

Why can't you be who you are and allow her to accept you for that

I remember how Tonto was covering up for you then, Everytime telling us you bought this and that for her, making all the girls green with envy while she was the one consoling herself

Nobody saw any good in her then

Now that you've pushed her to the limit, many did not stop to ask what she has endured, beating, humiliation and bad publicity to her branded name!!!

I prefer she remains outspoken than for her to suffer depression and commit suicide!

Many of these people condemning her now will still say why didn't she voice out

This should serve as deterrent to men using women to get fame!

If I recall Tonto wasn't the only woman you duped!!!

So you erred! Don't come acting a righteous man here, Not everyone will buy your 2 faced publicity!!!

Oh the rubbish you call brought Churchill to limelight and guess what He is not Obasanjo's son but a gardener's son!!!

Why can't he be proud of who he is

He that must come to equity must come with clean hands!!!

I will not be surprised if this is the useless cursed devil Tonto now hiding under a nairaland moniker. If Churchill is a gardener's son, then what's wrong with it. Who was your own father Does anyone know your father Tonto Dike please answer.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by alexpumpin: 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

But eeehn, Olakunle Churchill, why did you use lies as the foundation of your marriage

I remember how Tonto was covering up for you then, Everytime telling us you bought this and that for her, making all the girls green with envy while she was the one consoling herself

Now that you've pushed her to the limit, many did not stop to ask what she has endured, beating, humiliation and bad publicity to her branded name!!!

I prefer she remains outspoken than for her to suffer depression and commit suicide!

So you erred! Don't come acting a righteous man here, Not everyone will buy your 2 faced publicity!!!

Oh the rubbish you call brought Churchill to limelight and guess what He is not Obasanjo's son but a gardener's son!!!

Tonto account on nairaland spotted..........rants

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Platony(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

My Friend, Shattap there!!
OLAKUNLE & TONTO, who lie pass??
TONTO wey don use LIES about CHURCHILL flood d internet.
Tonto is depressed.!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by xendra: 4:32pm On May 02, 2019
Platony:

He is dull but richer & more influencial than your community.

Xendra kor Flashare ni!!
this is y things will never improve around you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oforjide: 4:39pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Reason why Nigeria will continue to be backwards and women oppressed. So because he's quiet that makes him a Saint?

Cos Tonto is hurt and was emotionally scammed that makes her the devil?
You people won't see the wrong his done naw. That's the hustle.
don't mind them bros. they are only defending him just becos he is a yoruba man. The yorubas are the most barbaric and tribalistic tribe in africa.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oforjide: 4:44pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba comment intellectually. What has my father got to do with this matter? Don't make it obvious ur schools scammed ur parents.
broda no mind that fool, he is defending his follow yoruba animal.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Platony(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
this is y things will never improve around you.
Atleast, i can put you on 50k salary. Dat is if u're not a lazy youth. I no try??
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by iammolise(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2019
Tiwa is a goal
Churchill's next game grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

He that wants equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by tomdon(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2019
This guy is being made a star unintentionally and hes capitalizing on it well enough
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by xendra: 5:15pm On May 02, 2019
Platony:
Atleast, i can put you on 50k salary. Dat is if u're not a lazy youth. I no try??
sharap!!!!! everybody is a king on NL
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by udomma1005(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2019
OKorowanta:
Your ex wife say make I tell you good afternoon.
Akproko,radio without battery.kikikiki!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by paddyofboss(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Tonto I know this is u.. U are an I'd.iot
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by monarch101(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.
the thing go pain her die

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by sallyzan(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Tonto...is that you?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Earthquake3: 6:27pm On May 02, 2019
freedomchild:
nwanyiawkaetiti you really finished that slowpoke. For Churchill to keep calm all these while means he has skeleton in his cupboard

You want him to be ranting with a lady?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by SmartMen: 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Show me where Churchill claimed he is Obasanjo son. Isn't it amazing that Tonto has been the one feeding the public with info? Did you read also, before the divorce, that the shegoat pushed churchill's mum?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by 91119111c(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
No! there is no force more powerful than a real man determined to rise.

I mean a real man with such strong determination to avoid or not to allow himself to be distracted or tempted by the tempations of this world especially the women themselves.

Yes! That is how great men fall especially through women. And the men who still maintain their greatness, many of them could have become greater if not for the influence of women telling on them. Example of such men is perhaps, Olakunle Churchill himself.

In fact, some of the women who are great get to such position because men allowed them to by succumbing to their temptations and sleeping with them in exchange for position and others. That is why we have Hoes and Oloshoes dominating the realm of celebrities in the country today.

If the men in every soceity were upright, believe me, many women would not be in their high positions today and any woman who eventually attains greatness will be due to her hardwork and efforts and grace of the Almighty.

A man who has the support of God, possesses features attributing to greatness and watches or cautions himself in the face of temptations especially women; this is a very great force, greater than the one Olakunle mentioned.

I know there are feminists here. But this is a public forum and I do not own it.

So y'all can fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry

are you Tonto
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
91119111c:

are you Tonto

No sir! I am Oladimeji Rufai, someone who has taken it upon himself to tell the world about the coming Emperor Imes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.