Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (63967 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by WeRblessed(f): 6:58pm On May 02, 2019
Shikini:
So, Buhari could not do a single project for Imo State with all the massive support Okorocha gave him?

Akanu Ibiam Cargo Airport, though a federal project was done by Imo State government under Okorocha

Imo State police headquarters, another federal project was again done by Imo State under Okorocha

What then did Buhari do for Okorocha's Imo

Buhari does not owe any Sate anything. Buhari s not responsible for building anything for the State but Federal. The State government are given allocations for state de development and infrastructure. Therefore, people should learn to hold their governors accountable and responsible. Buhari is responsible in building sea ports, federal roads and bridges. I'm not a Buharist, but Nigerians should blame the right folks and also blame themselves for their predicaments.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Taking a cow to London, doesn't change the fact that it is still a cow.

At least he can brag of it changes of citizenship. And have better selfie
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by PapaAdanna: 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
He must end up in sanwo

Onye ara
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by PapaAdanna: 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
He must end up in sanko

Onye ara
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by feeloscar(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
At least,it will be called ' a London Cow'.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by TemmyT002(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2019
Wow
Hope they have relevant equipment sha
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Oxb90: 7:03pm On May 02, 2019
Shikini:
So, Buhari could not do a single project for Imo State with all the massive support Okorocha gave him?

Akanu Ibiam Cargo Airport, though a federal project was done by Imo State government under Okorocha

Imo State police headquarters, another federal project was again done by Imo State under Okorocha

What then did Buhari do for Okorocha's Imo
Rochas is in a better position to answer your question. Remember he urged all Imolites to vote pmb.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by obinto: 7:07pm On May 02, 2019
AlexReports:
@alexreports

The outgoing governor of Imo State, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha has delivered a State-of-the-art Nigerian Police Headquarters as finishing touches are put to the new Imo State Police Command, Avu, Owerri.

The governor who has delivered some of the biggest infrastructural legacies ever done by any governor in Nigeria's Fourth Republic, boasts of more than 1000 signature projects strewn across the State, that his detractors had recently accused him of minting currencies in his house, as they cannot imagine how Imo State's meagre allocation could carry these projects.

The new Imo State Police Headquarters joins other federal government projects fully undertaken by the Rescue Mission administration of His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha. The new Nigerian Prisons headquarters, which is also rated as the best in the country, the Imo International Cargo Airport, etc, are among federal government projects that will be handed over to the incoming administration.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/owelle-rochas-okorocha-delivers.html?m=1
Rochas Okorocha could not find any legacy worthy of mention to brag about, he had to bring this up. Show us pictures of roads, schools, hospitals,housing projects that his govt executed. Over 1000 projects on paper. This man is as useless as his rotten foot
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Questiontime: 7:07pm On May 02, 2019
What Rochas does is build substandard building and paint the exterior to deceive onlookers and online watchers. I can guarantee you that behind the facade building is an incomplete interior with no facilities and equipment for proper policing. If you are a builder, you would know it costs more to do finishing and provision of facilities than to build and exterior and just paint it. Rochas is a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by phantom24: 7:19pm On May 02, 2019
pearcy:

Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

are u hungry or you're greedy? what is a decent food? anyway here is nt d right place 4 this. You can visit ur pastor or church member if you dnt have a relative who's kind enough to share his\her decent delicacies with u.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by tomdon(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
How will building a police command improve the economy, standard of living or even security of the state??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by phantom24: 7:30pm On May 02, 2019
WeRblessed:

Buhari does not owe any Sate anything. Buhari s not responsible for building anything for the State but Federal. The State government are given allocations for state de development and infrastructure. Therefore, people should learn to hold their governors accountable and responsible. Buhari is responsible in building sea ports, federal roads and bridges. I'm not a Buharist, but Nigerians should blame the right folks and also blame themselves for their predicaments.

Are you nt aware that d FG also receives statutory allocation? have you ever heard of federal govt. projects? when was d last time u saw such project being comissioned in nigeria?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by leathalbeast: 7:33pm On May 02, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... I trust Nigerian Government... Las las Na this same Police command them go use arrest am grin
hahahahaha comment of the month
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by SmellingAnus(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahahaha comment of the month
cool cool cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by slap1(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2019
Alex reports should be very ashamed of this nonesense story.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by mikejj(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
grass go embarrass the cow
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by BrainSanitizer: 8:32pm On May 02, 2019
AlexReports:
@alexreports

The outgoing governor of Imo State, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha has delivered a State-of-the-art Nigerian Police Headquarters as finishing touches are put to the new Imo State Police Command, Avu, Owerri.

The governor who has delivered some of the biggest infrastructural legacies ever done by any governor in Nigeria's Fourth Republic, boasts of more than 1000 signature projects strewn across the State, that his detractors had recently accused him of minting currencies in his house, as they cannot imagine how Imo State's meagre allocation could carry these projects.

The new Imo State Police Headquarters joins other federal government projects fully undertaken by the Rescue Mission administration of His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha. The new Nigerian Prisons headquarters, which is also rated as the best in the country, the Imo International Cargo Airport, etc, are among federal government projects that will be handed over to the incoming administration.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/owelle-rochas-okorocha-delivers.html?m=1
You mean the statues? I can relate.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Imo1stson: 8:38pm On May 02, 2019
Okorocha has more projects than 99% of Governors but chose not to invest in social media for reasons best known to him. If you are taken round Imo State and shown his works you'll be wondering if there were any Governors before him.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by MXr8p: 8:44pm On May 02, 2019
Rochas failed woefully. If Owerri is like this it means that the rest of Imo state is piggery farms

Imo1stson:
Okorocha has more projects than 99% of Governors but chose not to invest in social media for reasons best known to him. If you are taken round Imo State and shown his works you'll be wondering if there were any Governors before him.

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by dochenaj: 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
TheBeat:
Forget the online ranting, Rochas worked and brought development to Imo. Truth is that he embarked on many projects and abandoned many or built substandard ones but in all honesty, his legacy lives. Built a university, built many shopping malls, built many schools, market, constructed dualized roads, gave free education, security was above 70%. I score him high.
Are you in Imo state? If not, then close your mouth.
Rochas did more harm than good in his second tenure. It would have been better, he did nothing.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2019
Kingspin:
Wish it will translate to good policing
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by olajizz01(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Rochas is the worse governor to have ruled in the SE. 10 times worse than Orji Uzo Kalu

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by vicadex07(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
Rochas Okorocha is better then all the Governor's in Abia State put together since 1999. But they're not talking about them.
The most stupid person will win a election in South east, if the person is a member of PDP. FFK is a stupid man that's why he can't win a election in Southwest, but he can win in Abia State.

lmao... so true
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by davibid: 9:25pm On May 02, 2019
Nigerian police �‍♀️ way like dirty like say tomorrow no Dey

Just 6 months we no go recognize that building again grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 02, 2019
TheBeat:
Forget the online ranting, Rochas worked and brought development to Imo. Truth is that he embarked on many projects and abandoned many or built substandard ones but in all honesty, his legacy lives. Built a university, built many shopping malls, built many schools, market, constructed dualized roads, gave free education, security was above 70%. I score him high.
Fact!
... But people will want to throw away the bathwater with the baby

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by wingmanII: 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
Questiontime:
What Rochas does is build substandard building and paint the exterior to deceive onlookers and online watchers. I can guarantee you that behind the facade building is an incomplete interior with no facilities and equipment for proper policing. If you are a builder, you would know it costs more to do finishing and provision of facilities than to build and exterior and just paint it. Rochas is a scam.

Gbam!
You know the fat toad too well.
Rochas is an infamous fraudster
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Mbediogu(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... I trust Nigerian Government... Las las Na this same Police command them go use arrest am grin

He worked hard and thcompaare with him.ere is none to compare with him. Let truth be told. BUT HE IS A THIEF OF POOR CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES AND PENSION FUNDS.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 02, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=78053894][/quote]

cheesy.

Rochas was worse.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Hotzone(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2019
MXr8p:
Lol. Okoroawusa has failed Imo state woefully despite borrowing over 250billion with nothing to show. He is building police station for the FG meanwhile Imo state is so unsafe, IMSU and IMSUTH are all poultry and piggery farms. Below picture was taken from Imo state university teaching hospital. Shame
Mbaise man is in charge of health, Hon Ifeanyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.