Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (183118 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Raydos: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Damfostopper:
Good evening guys....pls I just got Samsung A12 ...

How do I activate screenshot.....and how do I set the phone to automatic power schedule....that's power on and off....

I have searched and can't see iit
Please can you share your experience using the samsung a12 with us? The performance, the camera quality, and so on

and have you had any complain since you started using it?

i'm planning to get this phone next
month, i'll be patiently waiting for your response
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by tafiya: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2021
Experts in the house please which one is a better option between galaxy m11 and A12?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Preshob(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
tafiya:
Experts in the house please which one is a better option between galaxy m11 and A12?

My M11 has been super reliable for 4months I got it now. No lags, super battery and average camera
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by theFilmtric: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
overpriced A nonsense
theFilmtricsay
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
tafiya:
I suggest the A12, memory capacity etc
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Thuna(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Preshob:

My M11 has been super reliable for 4months I got it now. No lags, super battery and average camera
Same here....

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Raydos: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
tafiya:
go for the a12
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by mrcrabs(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello guys.

Pls any one that can read battery stats here kindly tell me if this is a good reading on a galaxy a30s bought new or the battery is bad because the phone battery tends to drop a little bit too fast. Thanks

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
mrcrabs:
Hello guys.

Pls any one that can read battery stats here kindly tell me if this is a good reading on a galaxy a30s bought new or the battery is bad because the phone battery tends to drop a little bit too fast. Thanks
Is your screen brightness on auto? I can see the culprit is the display.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by mrcrabs(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
credon:

Is your screen brightness on auto? I can see the culprit is the display.

It's not on auto. I just leave it at a point and also I am on dark mode.. So is this okay for the battery or there is an issue?

The phone doesn't heat up though
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
mrcrabs:

It's not on auto. I just leave it at a point and also I am on dark mode.. So is this okay for the battery or there is an issue?

The phone doesn't heat up though

On an average low end phone, You should be able to get at least 8 hours of screen on time on the phone from 100% to 0%. Although, battery usage depends on some factors such as screen brightness, heavy app usage, preferred network mode (4G or 3G),and temperature.

My opinion
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Samyd18: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
agent9:

On an average low end phone, You should be able to get at least 8 hours of screen on time on the phone from 100% to 0%. Although, battery usage depends on some factors such as screen brightness, heavy app usage, preferred network mode (4G or 3G),and temperature.

My opinion

true

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by mrcrabs(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
agent9:

My opinion

So is this a good battery stats?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mike23r: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
got my a51 android 11 today

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mike23r:
got my a51 android 11 today
Lucky you, enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
mrcrabs:

So is this a good battery stats?

Yeah

Keep your eyes on the battery performance over time though.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Raydos: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please which samsung phone with a good processor and atleast android 10 can i get for 75k?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Drclassic(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Raydos:
Please which samsung phone with a good processor and atleast android 10 can i get for 75k?
Samsung A12 will be good for you
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Guys how much is A71 now cuz I am thinking of getting it. And I want to know about the battery... Pls if anyone can help me out I will be happy.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Adexchelsea19:
Guys how much is A71 now cuz I am thinking of getting it. And I want to know about the battery... Pls if anyone can help me out I will be happy.
Thats the A series oga, you are good to go bros, its not possible to disappoint in all specs
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by madeinnigeria: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
OPEN BOX (FRESH FROM THE STATES)

SAMSUNG S10 PLUS

PRICE: 182K

WhatsApp only: https:///2348129298893
Escrow allowed

***NOTICE***
THERE ARE 2 VERY LIGHT, BARELY NOTICEABLE
SCRATCHES AT THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN..COMES PROTECTED WITH A TEMPERED GLASS ON SCREEN AND A PHONE POUCH
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Terrikat(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good evening all please who has samsung A 50 for sale i need one and i also have A30 that i want to swap it and add money to it to get the A50, my location is jos
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hello guys, I have a Samsung a20s that is broken on the screen; where in computer village can I get someone that is good on replacing the screen and how much can it be done? Or better still, can I get a Samsung customer care in ikeja?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seankafor(m): 3:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Guys, try to factory reset your phone after updating, cool cool features will be added which you will not see after normal updating and rebooting.

Couldn't believe my phone is more swift with cool features now, months after I have updated, just now I I factory resetted
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2021
seankafor:
Guys, try to factory reset your phone after updating, cool cool features will be added which you will not see after normal updating and rebooting.

Couldn't believe my phone is more swift with cool features now, months after I have updated, just now I I factory resetted

Factory reset ke? That would delete many apps one downloaded na.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
seankafor:

Which samsung model is this pls
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
credon:

Which samuel model is this pls

I wonder as well. grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
peteregwu:

I wonder as well. grin
As in Samsung model oh
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
credon:

As in Samsung model oh

grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
I read some people claimed Samsung a20s doesn't have otg enabled, actually it does have. I bought the used a20s and it worked with otg and I was able to transfer some of my videos and files to the same phone. Pls anyone knows where I can replace my broken screen on computer village?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
peteregwu:
I read some people claimed Samsung a20s doesn't have otg enabled, actually it does have. I bought the used a20s and it worked with otg and I was able to transfer some of my videos and files to the same phone. Pls anyone knows where I can replace my broken screen on computer village?
Also check jumia, i remember seeing it sometime ago
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
ddjay:

Also check jumia, i remember seeing it sometime ago

I have the phone, and I have tested it. It has and working fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.