Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) (68083 Views)

Do You Remember Success Adegor? She Has Transformed So Much! Pictures. / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by lekkan(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Make them sha no spend the money finish before the girl grows to enter school

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
success indeed
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by anytexy: 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
Got married abi wedded?
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by shege45: 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
They dnt look happy
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2019
geekybabe:
Hmm

I tell you. They still don’t look happy.
Some men tho. Imagine having two grown kids with a woman like this and you didn’t think of proper marriage all this while.

Who told you they dont look happy? Is happiness all about opening teeth ? For your info, they were both living under the same roof happily but not officially married. The man was an okadaman who fended for the family before success brought fortune to them. I doubt if you followed the story from the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by adecz: 8:46pm On May 02, 2019
The positive effect of a
Starchild in a family..

Jehovah works in mysterious ways.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On May 02, 2019
Ciaos:
They don't look happy at all,abi dem force dem do the wedding?.

Money don come. That's what that bread seller's husband demanded for when the woman was brought into limelight but her family disagreed I think

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
This is good news!

Our Creator expects us to obey the government and legitimise our partnership by marrying(Read Titus 3:1)

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and even if it's a court registery that the couple have done, it is okay with us even if you don't conduct a traditional or congregation wedding.

Living together as a couple without being legally married ain't it. Put a ring on it

Why una no dey marry outside una fold?
The last time I checked JW is not a cult.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Martartins(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2019
Poor man mentality.....frivolities
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2019
Sharp guy
Quickly marry her before she dump u like Olajumoke did her bobo
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by greggng: 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
Anybody wet say God no dey go suffer taya...
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
geekybabe:
Hmm

Some men tho. Imagine having two grown kids with a woman like this and you didn’t think of proper marriage all this while.

I Think It Was Due To Lack Of Fund
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2019
Genesis 50 vs 20 : But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good.

They meant to embarrass the parents by sending Success home but God had other plans. God turned their mess into a beautiful message

Don't give up. Even when it seems like it's you against the world, believe strongly that God will give you beauty for ashes.

Without that singular act of chasing little success away, that family may not have had this kind of PR that has catapulted them into fame

God's ways are not our ways. He uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise 1st Cor. 1 : 27

I pray for those that are at wits end, the confused, the hopeless, that God will surprise you this month with a master breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by titiloyeblog: 8:58pm On May 02, 2019
Cc: Joshuisiukwu

Can we have a little conversation?
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by ohinoyee(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2019
So all this while they never marry
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by tmamuda(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2019
Help me reach out to them

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
Successor...
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
Am happy 4 dem ooo las las
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Happy married life to them. So what were they waiting for before?
Money
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by kikake: 9:07pm On May 02, 2019
Bizmagnet:
All of a sudden their situation changed. Unknown entities have now become the synosure of all eyes. No condition is permanent in life if you don't kill yourself because you feel your mates are far ahead of you. Always remember there a 'success' inside of you waiting for the set time to manifest. Just be patient, prayerful and hardworking. Don't give up yet.

Get your blog, website software at affordable price today. Check my signature for contacts.

To all those who commit suicide when things go bad, this is a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 9:08pm On May 02, 2019
geekybabe:
Hmm

What do u mean by proper marriage ? So traditional marriage is not proper ?
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by koolaid87: 9:12pm On May 02, 2019
Shut up

Na your Papa get internet or social media?

If you dont like the news, move unto the next one

Also, you can build your own site if you're tired of nairaland

Peace jor

Imoh555:
Abeg make we hear word

Success matter Don pass

Regina Daniel own Don pass

Toto decay own go pass too

We tired of all the BS on the internet

Local man disgusted
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
Imoh555:
Abeg make we hear word

Success matter Don pass

Regina Daniel own Don pass

Toto decay own go pass too

We tired of all the BS on the internet

Local man disgusted

My brother all na female matter ooo. Man no dey rein sef.
From
Chioma
Linda ikeji
Success
Regina
Now tonto

Woman matter sha (although 1 still be girl)
Besides success's parents no get before and their own condition is different so now they have a small opportunity and lot of help. No dulling. Dem go establish wisely unlike some people wen no get wetin dem go take money do.
Abeg any celeb wen get money to waste i no mind of u give me small inside my house rent go soon expire 250k na recharge card money for una. After all some of una wristwatch reach to build duplex

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 02, 2019
cool
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
That girl is indeed a blessing to her parents.

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Suckzy, Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.
Lol...... some will even name ' Success sapele

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by neonly: 9:17pm On May 02, 2019
Better pikin better wife unlike dat bread seller dat did d opposite when money locate her
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Suckzy, Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.

grin
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:42pm On May 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Ehnn! So that small geh name na Success Snow....Come and see ooh Success dhan give her mami and papi moni to marry ooh!

Who say name wey dem give pikin no matter...Just like Buhari ( bu'haria..Change) unfortunately for us na the worst kind of change in the history of mankind.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by mokane28: 9:45pm On May 02, 2019
Amen
Zionista:
Genesis 50 vs 20 : But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good.

They meant to embarrass the parents by sending Success home but God had other plans. God turned their mess into a beautiful message

Don't give up. Even when it seems like it's you against the world, believe strongly that God will give you beauty for ashes.

Without that singular act of chasing little success away, that family may not have had this kind of PR that has catapulted them into fame

God's ways are not our ways. He uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise 1st Cor. 1 : 27

I pray for those that are at wits end, the confused, the hopeless, that God will surprise you this month with a master breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by popupmotion: 9:48pm On May 02, 2019
.....and they live together happily (the end)
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

NIGERIA is a Big JOKE
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2019
Why is it that MOST IJAW and RIVERINE PEOPLE remember to pay BRIDE PRICE when they realize their kids are becoming spectacular...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Angela Okorie Gets Breast Enlargement For Movie Role (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.