Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) (68074 Views)

Do You Remember Success Adegor? She Has Transformed So Much! Pictures. / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
rheether:
They go soon divorce.
says a old hag who can't maintain a relationship...... evening newspaper

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by excel101(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
Lazy parents, their daughter of about 5yrs don't bring money wet dem take wed.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Why una no dey marry outside una fold?
The last time I checked JW is not a cult.

Let's assume I marry your sister and our kid is 1year old and she wants to celebrate it, what do you think will happen? I won't approve it and there'll be disagreement.

I want to go preaching door to door and she feels this will greatly embarrass her, she may prevent me from going out. Another disagreement.

What if things are tough for us in Nigeria. She suggests I travel to the UK and work. I tell her I can not go there and work as I don't have a work permit. That's the Bible admonishes us to obey Caeser.(Read Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1). If a brother travels overseas to work without papers, he won't be given any responsibilities in the congregation.

Majority of witnesses who have married non-witnesses have ended up regretting that action.

The Bible says ,"The shrewd one has seen the calamity and proceeds to conceal himself but the inexperienced pass along and suffer the penalty" (Proverbs 27:12)
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:20pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats! I wish you guys happy married life cool
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2019
So all this while, they were not married or no money for white wedding.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Shopatcandice(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2019
Hope they did not finish success money oooh
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by writeprof(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2019
Bizmagnet:
All of a sudden their situation changed. Unknown entities have now become the synosure of all eyes. No condition is permanent in life if you don't kill yourself because you feel your mates are far ahead of you. Always remember there a 'success' inside of you waiting for the set time to manifest. Just be patient, prayerful and hardworking. Don't give up yet.

Get your blog, website software at affordable price today. Check my signature for contacts.

Thank you. I'm encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2019
grandstar:

Let's assume I marry your sister and our kid is 1year old and she wants to celebrate it, what do you think will happen? I won't approve it and there'll be disagreement.

I want to go preaching door to door and she feels this will greatly embarrass her, she may prevent me from going out. Another disagreement.

What if things are tough for us in Nigeria. She suggests I travel to the UK and work. I tell her I can not go there and work as I don't have a work permit. That's the Bible admonishes us to obey Caeser.(Read Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1). If a brother travels overseas to work without papers, he won't be given any responsibilities in the congregation.

Majority of witnesses who have married non-witnesses have ended up regretting that action.

The Bible says ,"The shrewd one has seen the calamity and proceeds to conceal himself but the inexperienced pass along and suffer the penalty" (Proverbs 27:12)

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Brownshugar69: 3:00am On May 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Happy married life to them. So what were they waiting for before?

Money to do wedding na. Success has brought money for wedding. Maybe she will bring money to buy house next.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by hardbody: 3:57am On May 03, 2019
princeking2:

Bad things don't happen to everybody. Just wish them well. Its the highest you can do.

Divorce is not exactly bad especially if it is a window of escape from some life threatening situations. Just saying
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by AbbynHummy(f): 4:26am On May 03, 2019
because the parents are doing their white wedding now, doesn't mean they were never married... probably they had only a traditional wedding or dowry payment... so don't just conclude.. I have seen lots of folks who did only small traditional wedding and when they become buoyant even after 10yrs went ahead to have a white wedding. traditional wedding and payment of pride price is what is recognized by God.. so people who did only white wedding without payment of dowry is not yet married..
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Afonja007: 4:37am On May 03, 2019
Imoh555:
Abeg make we hear word

Success matter Don pass

Regina Daniel own Don pass

Toto decay own go pass too

We tired of all the BS on the internet

Local man disgusted
so should we now talk about anini or Evans plus godogodo?
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:21am On May 03, 2019
Ask jumoke
Wen u go broke
No one wud gif a fuc
Odeh
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Matikbabbz: 6:15am On May 03, 2019
Ciaos:
They don't look happy at all,abi dem force dem do the wedding?.
��
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by mercyland93(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2019
Success has brought success to her family This is very much gud to them.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by mercyland93(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2019
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Gbeminayo: 8:28am On May 03, 2019
that's Success inside success
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Bobbylopez(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
That girl is indeed a blessing to her parents.

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Suckzy, Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.
�����
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:08am On May 03, 2019
geekybabe:
Hmm

I tell you. They still don’t look happy.
Some men tho. Imagine having two grown kids with a woman like this and you didn’t think of proper marriage all this while.

no money now
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:10am On May 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Happy married life to them. So what were they waiting for before?
money was it
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:11am On May 03, 2019
rheether:
They go soon divorce.
why
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Sincero: 10:20am On May 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Vabasi(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2019
Wow...indeed she has brought good success to her family. Now her parents are happily married. Lesson: You might have committed sin by fornicating and having a child in the process but the child though born out of wedlock is a blessing from God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Angela Okorie Gets Breast Enlargement For Movie Role (Photos) / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.