Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens (4015 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by dickholder: 11:30pm On May 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by graciousolo(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2019
They look good together.

18 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by kazyhm(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2019
The pay in full now

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by bolafez(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2019
eyin aye!

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by dickholder: 12:05am On May 03, 2019
Just smh I don't know what to say. They should have called the waitress to take the plates before they took the pic or tell their friend who took the pic to clear the table. The matter just weak me

1 Like

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by KevMitnick: 12:31am On May 03, 2019
The only thing wrong in the photo is the empty plate with bones, doesn't mean they are hungry. But at least they didn't pretend in public cleaning up the flesh from bones. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by fisher45: 12:43am On May 03, 2019
The OP seems to have a personal concern, leaving reasons to believe that the girl declined his date offer, so he must drag her online. Beautiful couple btw undecided

13 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by HaryoBamex(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2019
Ómó, I weak o..
M in sifia pain right now..
Lord av mercy..
No joy o, dem for kuku chop d bone join.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Nobody: 2:22am On May 03, 2019
Una no get work wetin concern una with food wey another man chop if no be long throat?

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2019
They even Mercy for the bone,if na me I will crush the two joints on either side of the bone and suck the marrow, whatever u think is your problems not mine

19 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:02am On May 03, 2019
cry cry meaning? undecided
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by partnerbizz4: 6:24am On May 03, 2019
They did well.
I love that method.

Why waste food!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

8 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by lonelydora: 6:53am On May 03, 2019
dickholder:
A hungry couple from the South South part of Nigeria decided to go on a date to Chicken Republic. They bought the refuel pack for #500 and wanted to show off to the world that they had no mercy on the chicken. lol. This dates are just turninonisown.

They even tried to leave the bones. I chew everything. But that's how i eat chicken. I use hand, no matter the place. Is it not my money? I shine the rice plate too.

After all, they said bone makes our teeth strong and healthy

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by shege45: 7:02am On May 03, 2019
dickholder:
A hungry couple from the South South part of Nigeria decided to go on a date to Chicken Republic. They bought the refuel pack for #500 and wanted to show off to the world that they had no mercy on the chicken. lol. This dates are just turninonisown.
what do you stand to gain by doing this? Person use him money buy chicken, should he remain it? How old are you OP cus I doubt a mature person would do this

7 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by dickholder: 7:32am On May 03, 2019
shege45:
what do you stand to gain by doing this? Person use him money buy chicken, should he remain it? How old are you OP cus I doubt a mature person would do this
Oga go dey form age for your family meeting not on nairaland
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by columbus007(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2019
I cant wait for Barcelona to meet with ajax,i just can't wait to see how they will thrash Barcelona
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by LarryBee1k: 8:31am On May 03, 2019
The guy collect op babe?
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Marael: 9:31am On May 03, 2019
It's their food and their business. They paid in full. so STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Nobody: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
okoroemeka:
They even Mercy for the bone,if na me I will crush the two joints on either side of the bone and suck the marrow, whatever u think is your problems not mine
I do Crack turkey bones if it was well cooked grin I don't know why I hate chicken
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Nobody: 10:11am On May 03, 2019
They don't form !! You learn to enjoy your meal when you work for it legally.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2019
Freedominant:
They don't form !! You learn to enjoy your meal when you work for it legally.

kiddominant
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Amuocha: 11:11am On May 03, 2019
Useless chicken republic with their biscuit bone grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
dickholder:

They're still merciful. I would have so broken the bones that no dog would want it.

It is their money abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by SIRTee15: 2:58pm On May 03, 2019
U sure say that girl no mature pass the guy...
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by mubby4real(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2019
Oya tell me how do you want them to eat the chicken.
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Biglittlelois(f): 4:21pm On May 03, 2019
I think Op has a personal beef with the couple, especially the lady, cos I don't see how the chicken stuff is a problem....
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2019
Smh. That’s what keeping it real looks like. Shoutout to this nigga!! He is the real OG!! Not this broke fake a** niggas masquerading as big boys. .
Re: Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens by nazablossom(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2019
So because they ate their chicken Nigerian way, they are now hungry,okwa ya?

(1) (Reply)

She Thought Sex Was Everything And Then This Happened / Sexy Teacher Who Seduces And Have Sex With Colleagues And Male Students / [STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.