Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,693 members, 7,854,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

"Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions (721 Views)

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions / Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2019
Popular Nigerian rapper CdQ reposted a video of a slay old mama dancing zanku to one of his newly released song Flex. This old woman dancing steps got alot of people talking and laughing.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mama-ti-high-cdq-hails-old-woman-dancing-zanku-to-his-song-see-reactions/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Video => HERE

Re: "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by FlirtyGist: 6:40am On May 03, 2019
Re: "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2019
Re: "Mama Ti High" Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Men These Days Look For Partners To Warm Their Bed- Titi Joseph / Dinomelaye Savagely Shades His Car. / Slay Queen Sent Wild Video To Sugar Daddy On Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.