Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post (20698 Views)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Mandynews(f): 12:43am On May 03, 2019
Nigerian lawmaker Senator Dino Melaye mother, Deconess Comfort Melaye is dead. She passed away yesterday, on Thursday, 2 May 2019

Dino, made the announcement on his Twitter and Instagram page with heartfelt tweets.

He wrotes; "With total submission to the will of the Almighty God, I on behalf of the Melaye's announce the passing into Glory of our beloved mother. Deconess Comfort Melaye. We thank God for Godly life she lived. I love you my mother and Friend. We shall surely meet again. Sen. Dino M. You are still alive because you live in me. I know you will never leave me my dependable mother, sister and best friend. You were more than just a mother. You gave your tomorrow for my today. Mummy the cloud is without form, but I take solace in the fact that we shall see again."

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1124084995629490176

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-jlLBn9oO/

Source: https://mandynews.com/senator-dino-melaye-mourns-his-mother-s-death-in-heartfelt-post/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Billionaireike: 1:27am On May 03, 2019
Not even RIP. Oga win alone and stop looking for whom to scam. @ post, rest on mama. My condolences SDM.

Lucky93763:
Read below it

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by elerindodo9090: 9:02am On May 03, 2019
may her gentle soul rest in peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by whytediamond(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2019
May God receive her soul and console the Melayes... I want my Mom around the next 60years and beyond. Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 03, 2019
May mama's WONDERFUL soul Rest in Perfect PEACE.

For those people that their mom/parents are still alive.....give them a call today to tell them how much you love them.
That will bring a huge smile to their faces.
Nobody knows 'THAT' particular time!

MOTHERS ARE GOLDEN...FATHERS ARE our MIRROR!

whytediamond:
May God receive her soul and console the Melayes... I want my Mom around the next 60years and beyond. Amen!
So shall it be for you in Jesus name.
Your prayer for mom is answered.
Long life in good health and wealth IJN.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Metu2016: 9:02am On May 03, 2019
Rip ma
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Staru1(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2019
RIP to Her
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by StarFist(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2019
May her soul find eternal rest...
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2019
Dino no take care of his mama neither wife. Sorry for your old age.
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Alejocs: 9:04am On May 03, 2019
Iya Omo!
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by gboyetade: 9:04am On May 03, 2019
Condolence
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Nobody: 9:04am On May 03, 2019
May she rest in Peace
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by whytediamond(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Dino no take care of his mama neither wife. Sorry for your old age.

And what are your proof to back up your claims?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by BluntBoy(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2019
RIP, ma.
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by olisaEze(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2019
My heartfelt condolences to this vibrant Senator and his family. May God grant you & yours the fortitude to bear this immeasurable loss.
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On May 03, 2019
whytediamond:
So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

Incredible112:
Dino Melaye has used his Mother for rituals. Why is his mother dying now Kogi State governorship Election is approaching?
This Nairaland sef.
Incredible shocked
Wetin u no go see for here?
smh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by AkataYeriYeri: 9:07am On May 03, 2019
Good for him
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by holluwai(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2019
Welcome to the group cry babe
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Kenmatt(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2019
As I looked at those pictures, I paused, thought for a while and gushed; death is inevitable.
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!!

How many times I called you?
Please soft pedal oooo your back bone is gone
But God who is the most high will comfort you and be with the members of the family she left behind ,please thread carefully this days ooo

Rip to her
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by true2talk(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2019
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Destinymusa: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
It well People senator. Take heart Sir
Re: Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post by Hoodbilonia: 9:18am On May 03, 2019
Dino alaye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Mourns 120 Nigerians Killed By Bandits In Sokoto Market / Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.