Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Just Before You Leave Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Before You Leave Nigeria (33742 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by nephemmy(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
Even bill gate said Nigeria is the most dangerous place to give birth...let alone ordinary me...ma japa for my kids and family

6 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by yuanexchanger: 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
Nice piece.informative
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Emycord: 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
BUT i've already left nigeria in spirit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Kingkun69(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
mrjojo:
Almost everybody with the ability now is giving birth to their kids abroad. In 20 years time, finding a 100% Nigerian will be a herculean task.
damn but the way this so called CoUnTrY is going this is very possible
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Tedpgrass: 12:48pm On May 06, 2019
Insightful

MAYOWAAK:
TO ALL MY FRIENDS LEAVING NIGERIA AND THOSE STAYING BEHIND...

More than ever before, I have seen and heard about so many people leaving the country, Nigeria.

It’s as if a memo was sent across the land advising people to “up and go” and doubt it not, people are doing just that.

While training a corporate organization some weeks ago, I heard the story of a High Networth Individual who made the decision to exit. His colleagues were shocked. He earns very well. He has an enviable package and he was living “the life” but alas, he had his eyes on other things.

I know someone who used to be a VERY STRONG ADVOCATE of Nigeria, its potential, rich resources and possibilities who has now relocated to another country.

I have friends who had great dreams of occupying key positions in the Nigerian government who have long travelled out and others who are making solid plans to do just that.

Don’t be surprised if some of your most loyal friends call you via WhatsApp sometime soon to let you know that they now live in Australia, South Africa, UK, USA or the new favourite, CANADA.
They’ll be living out Adele’s “Hello from the other side”�

Before, it was the people who were struggling to survive who were rushing out. Now, even those who are well to do are securing papers and citizenships like teenagers buying JAMB forms. After all, some South American Islands have enticing offers that are accessible to those who have the funds for it.

You might even be plotting your own exit while reading this�
Who knows?
Migration from any social system is normal but MASS migration is often an indication of DANGER. People migrate when there’s real or perceived danger.

Many people feel the Nigerian System is DANGEROUS to their lives and destinies.

That’s why both the rich and the poor are desperately seeking a way outta hear.

This is more than a quest for money, recognition, fame or position. This is about SAFETY&SECURITY.

There are many reasons why people leave places- relationships, businesses, ministries and ventures.

But it’s usually one or more of these 3 reasons:
- When there’s insecurity and the threat of danger.
- When they no longer see their future in it.
- When they see a greater promise of better returns in or from another place.

No matter how patriotic you are, I don’t think you can deny the fact that you’ve observed at least one of these reasons at some point in your experience or contemplation.

So, what are the implications of these?

Too many to mention in this post.

Should you “jet out” too?
It really depends on you and what you perceive your Maker has called you to do.

I don’t hold the keys to your destiny and I might not be in the best position to make recommendations. However I have a few thoughts that could help:

IF YOU’RE LEAVING NIGERIA,
1. Do it from a place of personal conviction and not just peer or social pressure. What’s good for one may be disastrous for another.

2. Ensure you’re not only riding on passion and frustration. If those are your primary or only drivers, you and your potential will become caged by the relative comfort you’ll have when you get to another country.

3. Seek God’s face to ensure you’re in line with His will. He knows the past, present and future and can tell you exactly what to do, where, when and how. Be sensitive to His instructions. He may give you instructions that aren’t in line with your preferences.

4. Exit Nigeria and enter that country of your dreams legally so that you don’t become trapped in it and you can be free to travel to other places at any time you wish.

5. Be very strategic and intentional with your preparation process. Consult those who have gone ahead and let them give you the details of their own transition experiences so that you don’t get shocked by the realities you May have to handle.

6. Keep your ties and some investments in Nigeria. Things can still turn for the better and it can happen much faster than we even project. Don’t cut your friends and family in Nigeria off. You may need them more than you think and they may need you too.

7. Get wise and trusted advisers and mentors you can reach out to for advice, prayers, perspective and encouragement from time to time.

IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY IN NIGERIA

1. Face this reality: Based on historical facts, trends, raw data, the attitudes of the general populace, the drama surrounding the outcomes of the last election, and the pervasive bureaucratic impediments, there MIGHT not be any LANDSLIDE/WIDESPREAD transformation for another 12 years. This is not pessimism. Do notice my use of MIGHT.
I can’t go into the detailed analysis of my proposition but if you’re a student of social transformation, you’ll understand what I mean.

2. Know what YOU’RE doing.
You can’t afford to “float”, “fantasize” or drift around with false hope.
What are you doing?
What are you working on?
What are building?

Who are you investing in?
Why?
What sectors are you considering?
What’s your end game?

3. Seek God’s face to endure you’re not suffering in the name of solidarity. Are you called to Nigeria or to a space in it? If so, what are the details of that assignment? How long is it? Lifelong or seasonal?

4. Build Microsystems and leverage Macrosystems. You can’t leave your life to the mercies of an ecosystem that’s struggling to support itself. Some aspects of the Nigerian system are functional but most are dysfunctional. How can you create microsystems with the goal of expanding them to benefit others?

5. Invest in people. Pour into people. Build teams. Volunteer for value-adding programs and projects.
Nigeria is made up of people. You don’t change nations. You influence people who then change their nation together.

6. Fix your finances.
Remember that you’re your own “local government” and you need money to do all the things you need to do. Invest in learning how to make your money work in Nigeria. Know the right skills to acquire. Don’t waste time gathering certificates that have nothing to do with the course of your life. One major skill you need is NETWORKING.

7. Pray, fast and get closer to God. You’re living in a system that can rubbish the best of people. Without God’s backing, your best plans may still be endangered.

With these in mind, I hope I’ve offered some helpful insights whichever way you choose, to stay or to leave.

Let me know your thoughts and be sure to SHARE this.

SOURCE: FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF DAMILOLA OLUWATOYINBO
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:

No high worth individual is leaving Nigeria... most of them are dual citizens because of business and investment

Most countries have a program for High worth individuals.. call citizenship by investment..in the US for instance..they give you citizenship if you can invest up to 500,000 usd and create jobs
trust me,some of them I know is leaving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Chijeep(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
When everyone emigrates outside and is filled where will they go next

If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by AjalaDtraveller(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
Anyone relocating should be aware there are a lot of challenges abroad too. As there are poor people in Nigeria so are there very poor people in Europe, America and other nations too.
As a Nigerian migrant most people's certificate from Nigeria would not cut it. You may have to go back to their own school and get their own certification while doing survival jobs. Also your African background may stand in the way for countries like in the EU, there is an unwritten law, that will favour Citizens first then other EU citizens then "others". It's not an easy road at all and there may be periods of questioning ones decision to relocate in the first place. This are things one needs to put into consideration before making the decision. It's not to be taken lightly especially if you already have a settled decent living that comes with a good job already.
Not to discourage anyone o. But that's my personal observation.
Picture taken in USA, New York city

14 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by qanda: 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
Insightful
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
With all those corrupt people and politicians insulting you by showcasing their rolls Royce and affluence in social media and you are still adamant in staying in Nigeria then I will have to leave you behind if a slight opportunity to live in the US comes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by emilyone(f): 1:02pm On May 06, 2019
What baffles me most is that despite the hopelessness in this country people are still breeding like rabbits

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by damzy88: 1:02pm On May 06, 2019
emilyone:
What baffles me most is that despite the hopelessness in this country people are still breeding like rabbits
grin grin
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by cvibe2: 1:09pm On May 06, 2019
emilyone:

Don't you see that women now make their yansh open and readily available compared to the past...see social media.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by mrjojo: 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
damn but the way this so called CoUnTrY is going this is very possible
Sadly, It going to happen, Most celeb and middle-class couples go extra mile in having their kids abroad. USA, Canada, even Brazil!
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by ehmmy11(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2019
Most of us in Nigeria we are just here in body, our spirits have left since...we r just looking for a way to unite dem in the abroad grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:
pls stop misusing the term High Networth Individual

to be a high net-worth individual means to have $1 million in liquid financial assets

most people traveling to find greener pastures abroad arent high net-worth rather working class
lol...am sure the children of ur ex governors are not even living in nigeria anymore. Dey there dey decieve una self. Nigeria don cast. I live abroad too and my guy...i aint relocating except to visit

200 million niggers of different culture and religion living within one small country barely bigger than texas...all dependent on oil. Wat happens in the next 30 years wen oil era is over? Na cattle we go depend on? And by then we would be 250 million.
Omo na die.

I dont want to be an alarmist but nigeria is a time bomb for so many reasons. African countries might develope in the next 40 yrs...but i dont think nigeria would anymore..honestly i dont see it...unless we restructure and control our birth rate by banning polygamy

8 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:
pls stop misusing the term High Networth Individual

to be a high net-worth individual means to have $1 million in liquid financial assets

most people traveling to find greener pastures abroad arent high net-worth rather working class
lol...am sure the children of ur ex governors are not even living in nigeria anymore. Dey there dey decieve una self. Nigeria don cast. I live abroad too and my guy...i aint relocating except to visit

200 million niggers of different culture and religion living within one small country barely bigger than texas...all dependent on oil. Wat happens in the next 30 years wen oil era is over? Na cattle we go depend on? And by then we would be 250 million.
Omo na die.

I dont want to be an alarmist but nigeria is a time bomb for so many reasons. African countries might develope in the next 40 yrs...but i dont think nigeria would anymore..honestly i dont see it...unless we restructure and control our birth rate by banning polygamy

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
Thank you! Any high networth individual leaving Nigeria is doing so for a greater cause and there are handfuls of such people leaving the country. One poster has spoken my mind that majority of people leaving are working class.

Why would someone that have excess liquid assets of at least 1mllion dollars leaving Nigeria? A friend of my friend working with ordinary oil company only took his families to Canada and he returned to Nigeria. The guy realised he can never get that kind of Job in Canada.

Yes, infrastructures are there in western world but trust me, you cant compete with white folks because barrier is there. Anyone earning close to 1m naira here in Nigeria will think twice before leaving his job.
thebosstrevor:

No high worth individual is leaving Nigeria... most of them are dual citizens because of business and investment

Most countries have a program for High worth individuals.. call citizenship by investment..in the US for instance..they give you citizenship if you can invest up to 500,000 usd and create jobs

4 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
TO ALL MY FRIENDS LEAVING NIGERIA AND THOSE STAYING BEHIND...

More than ever before, I have seen and heard about so many people leaving the country, Nigeria.

It’s as if a memo was sent across the land advising people to “up and go” and doubt it not, people are doing just that.

While training a corporate organization some weeks ago, I heard the story of a High Networth Individual who made the decision to exit. His colleagues were shocked. He earns very well. He has an enviable package and he was living “the life” but alas, he had his eyes on other things.

I know someone who used to be a VERY STRONG ADVOCATE of Nigeria, its potential, rich resources and possibilities who has now relocated to another country.

I have friends who had great dreams of occupying key positions in the Nigerian government who have long travelled out and others who are making solid plans to do just that.

Don’t be surprised if some of your most loyal friends call you via WhatsApp sometime soon to let you know that they now live in Australia, South Africa, UK, USA or the new favourite, CANADA.
They’ll be living out Adele’s “Hello from the other side”�

Before, it was the people who were struggling to survive who were rushing out. Now, even those who are well to do are securing papers and citizenships like teenagers buying JAMB forms. After all, some South American Islands have enticing offers that are accessible to those who have the funds for it.

You might even be plotting your own exit while reading this�
Who knows?
Migration from any social system is normal but MASS migration is often an indication of DANGER. People migrate when there’s real or perceived danger.

Many people feel the Nigerian System is DANGEROUS to their lives and destinies.

That’s why both the rich and the poor are desperately seeking a way outta hear.

This is more than a quest for money, recognition, fame or position. This is about SAFETY&SECURITY.

There are many reasons why people leave places- relationships, businesses, ministries and ventures.

But it’s usually one or more of these 3 reasons:
- When there’s insecurity and the threat of danger.
- When they no longer see their future in it.
- When they see a greater promise of better returns in or from another place.

No matter how patriotic you are, I don’t think you can deny the fact that you’ve observed at least one of these reasons at some point in your experience or contemplation.

So, what are the implications of these?

Too many to mention in this post.

Should you “jet out” too?
It really depends on you and what you perceive your Maker has called you to do.

I don’t hold the keys to your destiny and I might not be in the best position to make recommendations. However I have a few thoughts that could help:

IF YOU’RE LEAVING NIGERIA,
1. Do it from a place of personal conviction and not just peer or social pressure. What’s good for one may be disastrous for another.

2. Ensure you’re not only riding on passion and frustration. If those are your primary or only drivers, you and your potential will become caged by the relative comfort you’ll have when you get to another country.

3. Seek God’s face to ensure you’re in line with His will. He knows the past, present and future and can tell you exactly what to do, where, when and how. Be sensitive to His instructions. He may give you instructions that aren’t in line with your preferences.

4. Exit Nigeria and enter that country of your dreams legally so that you don’t become trapped in it and you can be free to travel to other places at any time you wish.

5. Be very strategic and intentional with your preparation process. Consult those who have gone ahead and let them give you the details of their own transition experiences so that you don’t get shocked by the realities you May have to handle.

6. Keep your ties and some investments in Nigeria. Things can still turn for the better and it can happen much faster than we even project. Don’t cut your friends and family in Nigeria off. You may need them more than you think and they may need you too.

7. Get wise and trusted advisers and mentors you can reach out to for advice, prayers, perspective and encouragement from time to time.

IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY IN NIGERIA

1. Face this reality: Based on historical facts, trends, raw data, the attitudes of the general populace, the drama surrounding the outcomes of the last election, and the pervasive bureaucratic impediments, there MIGHT not be any LANDSLIDE/WIDESPREAD transformation for another 12 years. This is not pessimism. Do notice my use of MIGHT.
I can’t go into the detailed analysis of my proposition but if you’re a student of social transformation, you’ll understand what I mean.

2. Know what YOU’RE doing.
You can’t afford to “float”, “fantasize” or drift around with false hope.
What are you doing?
What are you working on?
What are building?

Who are you investing in?
Why?
What sectors are you considering?
What’s your end game?

3. Seek God’s face to endure you’re not suffering in the name of solidarity. Are you called to Nigeria or to a space in it? If so, what are the details of that assignment? How long is it? Lifelong or seasonal?

4. Build Microsystems and leverage Macrosystems. You can’t leave your life to the mercies of an ecosystem that’s struggling to support itself. Some aspects of the Nigerian system are functional but most are dysfunctional. How can you create microsystems with the goal of expanding them to benefit others?

5. Invest in people. Pour into people. Build teams. Volunteer for value-adding programs and projects.
Nigeria is made up of people. You don’t change nations. You influence people who then change their nation together.

6. Fix your finances.
Remember that you’re your own “local government” and you need money to do all the things you need to do. Invest in learning how to make your money work in Nigeria. Know the right skills to acquire. Don’t waste time gathering certificates that have nothing to do with the course of your life. One major skill you need is NETWORKING.

7. Pray, fast and get closer to God. You’re living in a system that can rubbish the best of people. Without God’s backing, your best plans may still be endangered.

With these in mind, I hope I’ve offered some helpful insights whichever way you choose, to stay or to leave.

Let me know your thoughts and be sure to SHARE this.

SOURCE: FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF DAMILOLA OLUWATOYINBO

All that was posted up there pleaae follow those steps o ooo.

That place can be frustrating .

Find legal means to go abroad .
Most ways people go through is by arrangee marriage . If you are a religious person, you might not like that route.

For those of us prepared to stay in Nigeria, help us Lord to prosper .

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by vioment: 1:44pm On May 06, 2019
When you are flying out of nigeria at night or even flying from one state to another at night, what you notice is the massive hell hole called darkness.

4 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Dagger111(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2019
Why are you so confused? Which of those words do you want to use, will or would? �
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
Dont leave your high profile job o. That bolded is crucial.
AjalaDtraveller:
Anyone relocating should be aware there are a lot of challenges abroad too. As there are poor people in Nigeria so are there very poor people in Europe, America and other nations too.
As a Nigerian migrant most people's certificate from Nigeria would not cut it. You may have to go back to their own school and get their own certification while doing survival jobs. Also your African background may stand in the way for countries like in the EU, there is an unwritten law, that will favour Citizens first then other EU citizens then "others". It's not an easy road at all and there may be periods of questioning ones decision to relocate in the first place. This are things one needs to put into consideration before making the decision. It's not to be taken lightly especially if you already have a settled decent living that comes with a good job already.
Not to discourage anyone o. But that's my personal observation.
Picture taken in USA, New York city

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by TheAlchemist: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
flourishing247:
Nigeria is actually very good if you are focused. A lot of people give up at the slightest challenge. So many people are doing well here and making clean money. If you decide to relocate you better do it in a legal way, if not the frustration that awaits you will make you regret your decision.

What is good about Nigeria is it the multitude of commuter queuing for hours for non existence brt buses. Only the selfish ,self centered would consider Nigeria a paradise

3 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:

my kind of citizenship for me my purpose of leaving Nigeria some day is not for any of the three actually, its Knowledge to better my self and be of betterment to my people, na study things ..

selling shoes to those who haven't seen it and selling shoes to those who dont have it are two different profitable ventures .

I see a lot of business potential in Nigeria and Africa as a whole honestly if I was a white man ,Africa would be my potential business target but understanding I need to learn and equip myself better is what drives me towards travelling some day out, every country is bad enough at one sector or the other , even the most peaceful country still loses citizens to a lot of shit, pray to God to keep you alive , put your passion towards something that has realistic returns and work .

7 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Grupo(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
Piercy:

my kind of citizenship for me my purpose of leaving Nigeria some day is not for any of the three actually, its Knowledge to better my self and be of betterment to my people, na study things ..

selling shoes to those who haven't seen it and selling shoes to those who dont have it are two different profitable ventures .

I see a lot of business potential in Nigeria and Africa as a whole honestly if I was a white man ,Africa would be my potential business target but understanding I need to learn and equip myself better is what drives me towards travelling some day out, every country is bad enough at one sector or the other , even the most peaceful country still loses citizens to a lot of shit, pray to God to keep you alive , put your passion towards something that has realistic returns and work .

What are those business potentials?

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by twosquare(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2019
emilyone:
Abeg grin no allow pepper do another kain work for my head
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 06, 2019
Bede2u:

Omo na die.

if the children of my ex governors are living abroad that is their luck..they themselves know that they will be average citizens that is why many of them also run back to nigeria after facing discrimination and bias abroad..

number 1 there are no 200 million niggers in Nigeria..they have their own culture and know where they come from..they were not kidnapped or taken into slavery..so your nigger rhetoric doesn't make one sense..Nigeria is not a time bomb and cannever be one..the only problem with nigeria is its people nothing more..a country developed only when its citizens finds solution to problems..that is how other cultures developed.

secondly, oil is still a major source of income for many oil producing countries that is why they formed a very strong catel called opec and also oil is still the means to power machinery all over the world..do you think solar energy can power factories..lol..oil will still be very useful in the next 40 years..what we should be talking about is taking advantage of our cheap labours so that international brands that wanna cut cost can outsource some of their manufacturing to us just like what they do in Bangladesh, china, Vietnam and other Asian countries.

high birth rate doesn't necessarily affect any development..what matters most is proper planning..china and India has proven that having a high birth rate can make you a superpower and a big market.

8 Likes

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 06, 2019
Piercy:

i like your thought..nigerians themselves do not know the opportunities they have if they create business.. Nigeria is the largest black country in the world meaning other black countries look up to Nigeria... now is the time to spread to those black countries with our product and sell to them.. that is what the whites are doing..

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by chemicool: 2:10pm On May 06, 2019
Originalsly:

Did the pregnant Immigration Officer Blessing make up that rule on spot? Or it was there and neither your brother nor his wife failed to find out? This was covered in the thread.... find out as much as possible what is required before travelling. Your brother failed period. Why blame Blessing?/tribalism?

@ topic.... very much on point.

Are you sane at all? What tribe is Blessing? Werey.
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Grupo post=78152777]

What are those business potentials?[/quotea

almost every sector of the economy has a multi billion returns sir...
developing countries at best are the real deal , take your phone go on google do some findings I believe you will find more than you would believe , most people start to find fault in businesses because they only have short term goals and understand nothing concerning the concept of business.

every business small scale or large has equal potentials.
salary is meant for people who want to survive on a daily ,if you want to be rich do a survey , ask yourself what do this people want , what do they lack , what have they not seen yet , what has no one thought of yet then make a long term plan and see your business grow.
Re: Just Before You Leave Nigeria by jesmond3945: 2:15pm On May 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:

if the children of my ex governors are living abroad that is their luck..they themselves know that they will be average citizens that is why many of them also run back to nigeria after facing discrimination and bias abroad..

number 1 there are no 200 million niggers in Nigeria..they have their own culture and know where they come from..they were not kidnapped or taken into slavery..so your nigger rhetoric doesn't make one sense..Nigeria is not a time bomb and cannever be one..the only problem with nigeria is its people nothing more..a country developed only when its citizens finds solution to problems..that is how other cultures developed.

secondly, oil is still a major source of income for many oil producing countries that is why they formed a very strong catel called opec and also oil is still the means to power machinery all over the world..do you think solar energy can power factories..lol..oil will still be very useful in the next 40 years..what we should be talking about is taking advantage of our cheap labours so that international brands that wanna cut cost can outsource some of their manufacturing to us just like what they do in Bangladesh, china, Vietnam and other Asian countries.

high birth rate doesn't necessarily affect any development..what matters most is proper planning..china and India has proven that having a high birth rate can make you a superpower and a big market.
good response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) / Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.