Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number (380 Views)

Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? / How To Recover Hacked Gmail Account Without Phone And Alternative Gmail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number by clicktohow: 4:49am On May 03, 2019
Recovering your Yahoo password without phone number is as simple as recovering yahoo password with your phone number. And to recover your password without phone number you need to enter your alternative email address. Mentioned below are some of the steps that will help you to recover yahoo password without phone number.

Open you web browser and go to the log in page of Yahoo.

Enter you username and click on “I forgot my password” option and move forward.

You will come through the CAPTCHA, enter the correct CAPTCHA code and click on “next” option. Note (if you’re not getting the CAPTCHA you can try another one)

After this has been done, you will be redirected on a new page where it would ask you to enter your alternative email address or your registered phone number. as you do not have your phone number, you can enter your primary email address and click on “next”.

Now you will be redirected on a new page where you can enter your new password that is password recovery page. It would ask you to enter your new password. You can put a tough password which would keep your account safe.

After you enter your password it will ask you to confirm it. Now click on next and you’ve successfully changed your password.

In this methods you learned how to recover your Yahoo account without your

phone number.

https://akmore4i303.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-recover-yahoo-password-without-phone-number

(1) (Reply)

Voip Cheap Calls Nigeria | Start Business With Rapid Sip / Promo Price, Fujitsu Core2 Laptop.... 17k / Corporate Affairs Commission - Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.