Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time (33807 Views)

Man Pays Neighbor To Impregnate His Wife / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by PennywysCares(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2019
77 rounds no be beans
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
I remember being an intercontinental gigolo....

I was nicknamed Mr Fertilizer and i charged $1000/hour.

IvarTheTerrible, you again?

BTW, the man was paid in cash and kind, yet no show. shocked
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by maberry(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Muzikluva(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people sef. ....
Abi ode leleyii ni undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Sonnobax15(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2019
Obob,different thinqs dy happen around d world oh..

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by kheny12(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people sef. ....
Head is paining you.
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by whiteafrique: 1:05pm On May 03, 2019
The friend just they enjoy the free lubrication,
You for carry her come naija just two short from our okorofo police i swear nah twins go show..
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by rockstar27(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
AM TIRED OF ALL THIS FUNNIEST ISSUES OOO
BUT THE FRIEND SHOULDN'T HAS COLLECTED MONEY FROM HIM NAH SHEBI NAH CHILD NAH GOD GIFT NAH
GUYS LET REASON THE POLICEMAN GET MIND FOR ALLOWED HIS FRIEND TO Bleep HIS WIFE FOR 77 TIMES WHY HE NO GO ADOPT CHILD NAH
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by dallenk(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
Please, please please, I can't laugh jare. Judge self will be confused to judge this case because it's just too funny...

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by hotplate: 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
so the wife too allowed another man to f-uck her 77 times? I guess she was enjoying it
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Princeofasia: 1:10pm On May 03, 2019
omg, i have seen it all, let rapture happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by kenex4ever(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2019
Why don't I get these kinds of juice offer.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Liberator007(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2019
chinambusay:
A Tanzanian policeman has reportedly sued his friend, for failing to impregnate his wife after trying for 77 times. Darius Makambako, 50 and his Precious, 45 who wanted to have a child chose another way, after they were told by a renowned doctor that the man was sterile. The Tanzanian policeman who alongside his wife was tired of being in a 6 years childless marriage, chose his neighbor Evans Mastano, 52 a fellow police officer to impregnate his wife.

Makambako who is a member of Tanzanian police force (Traffic department),  paid Mastano 2, 000, 000 Tanzanian Shillings for the job for three evenings a week for the next 10 months. However he failed to fulfill the task after 77 times. It was further gathered that Evans was also pronounced sterile by doctors. 

The Tanzanian policeman who now sued his friend for failing to impregnate his wife after trying for 77 times, accused Evans of breach of Contract in an effort to get his money back. It was further gathered that Evans refused to give it back, because he said he did not guarantee conception.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/tanzanian-policeman-sues-his-friend-for-failing-to-impregnate-his-wife-after-77-times/

Knacks gone wrong. After 77 times �
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by actrinity(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2019
chinambusay:
A Tanzanian policeman has reportedly sued his friend, for failing to impregnate his wife after trying for 77 times. Darius Makambako, 50 and his Precious, 45 who wanted to have a child chose another way, after they were told by a renowned doctor that the man was sterile. The Tanzanian policeman who alongside his wife was tired of being in a 6 years childless marriage, chose his neighbor Evans Mastano, 52 a fellow police officer to impregnate his wife.

Makambako who is a member of Tanzanian police force (Traffic department), paid Mastano 2, 000, 000 Tanzanian Shillings for the job for three evenings a week for the next 10 months. However he failed to fulfill the task after 77 times. It was further gathered that Evans was also pronounced sterile by doctors.

The Tanzanian policeman who now sued his friend for failing to impregnate his wife after trying for 77 times, accused Evans of breach of Contract in an effort to get his money back. It was further gathered that Evans refused to give it back, because he said he did not guarantee conception.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/tanzanian-policeman-sues-his-friend-for-failing-to-impregnate-his-wife-after-77-times/

when u thought U've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On May 03, 2019
I'm speechless cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Snow02: 1:20pm On May 03, 2019
lmao 77 why not make it 80 coulda been the charm
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by TempleHouse: 1:25pm On May 03, 2019
Please, How can I unread this
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by kolaaderin: 1:29pm On May 03, 2019
superlanny:
When you think you have seen or heard it all, please can anyone explain to me why that man might go to jail, because he either has expired ogi or his sausage has refused to be erect. Funny enough it might be the woman's fault self. A man is already embarrassed that he cannot perform, you now want to sue him for it. But by the way, who let's another man bang his wife 77 times, Wonder how he can still love his wife. Wonders shall truly never end.
and he still have to pay for the service, that level of stupidity is way way above imagination. Things are really happening in this part of the world.
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by aababalola001(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin bruh this story got me weak af, the friend basically is just a scammer

Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by kolaaderin: 1:31pm On May 03, 2019
Emmyziski:
What the f... did I just read
Most of this African countries still acting as if they are in the years of slavery.
No single prove of mental evolution. Shey they don't have schools there or something? I'm even confused at this.
Three evenings a week for the next 10 months. Na extra lesson be that na grin
the level of stupidity is way way beyond imagination. You cant just think it through .
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by QuickStandard: 1:34pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Funny people everywhere
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Toosure70: 1:35pm On May 03, 2019
Ori won ti baje.
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by UKBobo(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2019
No dulling, if wife land at MMA, by the following Sunday she will have positive scan result.

Nothing the men do better than bringing fauna to desert in Naija.
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Urchman27(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2019
old news i read the same news here. i think last year or so
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by samtiyelov1(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
I remember being an intercontinental gigolo....

I was nicknamed Mr Fertilizer and i charged $1000/hour.

Really? Can you now rub shoulders with Dangote or Otedola? Arrant nonsense! Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time by Freeman59: 1:44pm On May 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We all did not see this one coming grin grin
Ahswearugad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.