Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep (23255 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by DAVE5(m): 12:19am On May 09, 2019
nurey:

but what's with all the insults and curses, at least if you dont respect my moniker, respect it's age nah. A well brought up individual should never make attempt to insult and curse people on a faceless forum it is not good for your chi.

Now logobenz seems you are on your monthly period of burukutu dosage cause you weren't this aggressive last week, just sit down first, take 3 deep breathes and say "I shall overcome" 3 times, drink water and you will be fine. Doctor's orders please

lol @ make them respect ur moniker age

I wonder wat i wld be saying to u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by DAVE5(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2019
Logobenz:
tbh,165kph na cruising speed for here grin
No vex o!
Floor that baby like the man you are wink

cruising speed ke... nah Lagos I dey ohh, no good stretch of road plus heavy traffic on. most days...

is350 on my mind... nah fire go dey comot 4rm my wheels den... fellow road users go hear am

3 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by DAVE5(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, you're pushing the man hard. The idea is to push lightly and let go, make e no be like say you get agenda. We all know the guy at this point, so we should take the good with the bad. Everybody get their own bad side, after all.

About 180km/hr, and verrry effortlessly too. Road was bouncy, so I had to brake. Car is electronically limited to 210km/hr (this particular US AWD model, it can get to 260km/h normally), so I'll try and hit that limit on a speed run sometime this week

I envy ur speedometer numbers... did close to that only once

nice whip though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 4:19am On May 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, you're pushing the man hard. The idea is to push lightly and let go, make e no be like say you get agenda. We all know the guy at this point, so we should take the good with the bad. Everybody get their own bad side, after all.

About 180km/hr, and verrry effortlessly too. Road was bouncy, so I had to brake. Car is electronically limited to 210km/hr (this particular US AWD model, it can get to 260km/h normally), so I'll try and hit that limit on a speed run sometime this week

LOL I did this two years ago with a golf4 on keffi Abuja road. It was so so awesome. I think I'll still give it a try. grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2019
Nwanneni and HeavenlyBang una don dey build cult following of speedsters, anyway Valar Morghulis

3 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Laeroy(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by fuckboys: 2:22am On May 10, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

No. I would only have been able to afford the 08 G37 Coupe or 09 G37 sedan.

- I don't want a coupe
- The 09 sedan is the exact same design as my car
- The VQ35HR is more reliable than the VQ37VHR
- I may have a 24 HP disadvantage but both cars are just about equal in performance due to weight
- The VQ37VHR requires premium, my VQ35HR only recommends it
- The 09 G37 would have been at least 350k more expensive

I'm not missing out on anything.
What do you think about the 2008 ex35 RWD?

Saw the baby today in Kano and I've got my eyes on iy
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Banks92(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2019
Oga HeavenlyBang now way you don get new wife (G35) , are you selling the ES?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2019
Banks92:

Sold grin
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2019
fuckboys:
What do you think about the 2008 ex35 RWD?

Saw the baby today in Kano and I've got my eyes on iy

It's the same car as the G35, M35, and FX35. Same platforms, same engine, same everything. Feel free to buy.

Banks92:

Sold, sir.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2019
Eddee:
Nwanneni and HeavenlyBang una don dey build cult following of speedsters, anyway Valar Morghulis

Valar dohaeris.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by MotorGuru: 8:29am On May 10, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Valar dohaeris.
To the god of speed wink

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Banks92(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2019
Eddee:

Sold grin
Seems you are the lucky buyer abi
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Eddee(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
Banks92:

Seems you are the lucky buyer abi

If you're wealthy - Make me an offer, I can't refuse. And I'll make legal calls on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by diportivo: 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
chaii.....see thread o

u guys need to teach me how to speed and be a man grin

different people full here tho undecided

person buy wetin he wan buy,anoda person dey suggest day he suppose buy another thing.....on top him money o angry

person wey be apprentice,wey suppose deynfind money for freedom wan chop life play penalty go throwing shocked

aspiration.........::na yinka ayefele sing am grin

and yet again,una dey speed for here o shocked

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2019
Lol
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
Consequence of having a heavy foot. One RX350 tried to race me yesterday, nice joke. grin

I seem to get better fuel economy when I fill my tank as opposed to buying 3k fuel.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by freezy4me: 2:23pm On May 12, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Consequence of having a heavy foot. One RX350 tried to race me yesterday, nice joke. grin

I seem to get better fuel economy when I fill my tank as opposed to buying 3k fuel.

Lol. I used to average 12mpg with my heavy foot and I do to think something might be wrong with my car.

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2019
freezy4me:

Lol. I used to average 12mpg with my heavy foot and I do to think something might be wrong with my car.

cheesy
Looks like this will be the norm for us. The 1mpg disadvantage is likely as a result of me having AWD.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by cooldragon: 6:47pm On May 14, 2019
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Emmytes(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
Hi heavenlybang, nice wheels you got here man.

You kept talking about fuel consumption and it got me curious. What's the difference in fuel consumption between this beast and a regular Corolla or Camry?
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2019
Emmytes:
Hi heavenlybang, nice wheels you got here man.

You kept talking about fuel consumption and it got me curious. What's the difference in fuel consumption between this beast and a regular Corolla or Camry?

Cost of fueling this car is at least thrice that of a Corolla.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Cost of fueling this car is at least thrice that of a Corolla.

Mogbe.....
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On May 15, 2019
Bayur01:

Mogbe.....

Hope you have also considered rate of fuel evaporation too....... If you have a heavy right leg, be prepared to skip some meals.......... cheesy

Imagine using a 3.5 V6 for Uber/Bolt...... Each customer demands AC must always be on + traffic palaver ........ wink
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by TotoNaRubber: 10:02pm On May 15, 2019
One of you speed lovers should do 199Km/h on a lonely highway in the middle of the night and take a selfie while in motion, make sure the current speed on the odometer is captured in the photo, NONESENSE.

pple will never learn from others ever wondered what caused Paul Walkers death "SPEED". He wasn't even the one driving, a professional racer was behind the wheels with a racer car well adapted for the purpose BUT he lost control.

Make una keep deceiving unaselves with speed until one moody day.

2 Likes

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2019
Ifebazz:

Nice phone. shocked

Thanks. It's one of my favorite purchases ever, well worth the money.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 15, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
One of you speed lovers should do 199Km/h on a lonely highway in the middle of the night and take a selfie while in motion, make sure the current speed on the odometer is captured in the photo, NONESENSE.

pple will never learn from others ever wondered what caused Paul Walkers death "SPEED". He wasn't even the one driving, a professional racer was behind the wheels with a racer car well adapted for the purpose BUT he lost control.

live fast die young nigga.
You want live long for what exactly undecided
Kids?wife?Bleep that shit nigga!!
Make Money,Bleep classy hoes,drink champagne,drive fast cars and stay for good house,eat good food the cycle continues wink
Life this,life that....mtcheew
Heavenlybang make we dey dance go jarey.
Nothing do you cool

1 Like

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hope you have also considered rate of fuel evaporation too....... If you have a heavy right leg, be prepared to skip some meals.......... cheesy

Imagine using a 3.5 V6 for Uber/Bolt...... Each customer demands AC must always be on + traffic palaver ........ wink

Suicide
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 15, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Ifebazz(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks. It's one of my favorite purchases ever, well worth the money.

Very good phone. Where'd you get it? I don't think Jumia has it.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2019
Ifebazz:

Very good phone. Where'd you get it? I don't think Jumia has it.

It's on Jumia, but very expensive. You can get it on Amazon for about 170k, though. Jumia has it for about 230k.
Re: My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep by Ifebazz(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

It's on Jumia, but very expensive. You can get it on Amazon for about 170k, though. Jumia has it for about 230k.
Thanks, ama gon get me it. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car / Tesla Pickup Truck Is On The Way / Porsche Builds Its One Millionth 911 And It Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.